Kirkman explains, "In my head Negan is not human. He is something otherworldy...

>Kirkman explains, "In my head Negan is not human. He is something otherworldy, like the reptile people who control the government."
>yahoo.com/tv/walking-dead-creator-robert-kirkman-explains-why-negan-150824645.html

what did he mean by this

lol kirkman has lost it.

Negan confirmed a Hillary supporter.

if dubs o r better, kirkman speaks truth

You guys are aware that the "Rick about to chop off Carl's arm" scene is based directly off of the Isaac and Jacob story in the Old Testament, right? It basically implies that Negan is God, at least to Rick and his group.

is God a lizard

He can take any form. It doesn't have to be a lizard.

>doesn't have to be
But that doesn't mean he's not

WATCH IT RICKY!

The comics are redpilled as fuck so I'm not shocked. Jews caused the otherworldly plague.

negan is the judge from blood meridian

explain what is redpilll? English is not my native language although I understand very clearly. I do read walking dead translated though.

**from Ukraine*

if you have to ask, you are blue pill, sorry

it's true we probably have miscommunication somewhere but my english is pretty good.
explain to me your way of life.

>redpilled

Kirkman is a huge liberal faggot, like most of the comic industry.

It's actually hilarious in the comics, where everything is grounded and realistic to a way higher degree than the show, and yet Negan is more flamboyant and excessive there as well

>falling for the Jewish conspiracy meme
>redpilled

user, you have some learning to do.

1. Go to google.com
2. Click on the text box
3. Write "Red pill" and press enter

It's some stupid meme that edgy teenagers say when they want to justify their racism

How did that bat obliterate somebody's skull, but just shattered against the Big Guy's back without causing any damage at all?

>Big Guy
Stop asking questions you already know the answer to

So, what, the Big Guy can just break the Bat but if the Bat tries to break the Big Guy the Bat gets broken?

Is this a universal imperative?

>/reddit/

>Bat tries to break Big Guy's back so it gets broken instead
It's Pavel's third law of thermodynamics in action

What are the first two?

>what is depreciation

Fire rises and never falls and for every bullet fired there's an inverse correlation between charge and feeling in charge

Sounds like Grade A Science to me.

Go watch the Matrix, STALKER

How would you express that more concisely as a mathematical formula?

He's going to get the Aaron Paul treatment. Steven Yeun's on the cover of Entertainment Magazine this month, and after awhile he'll be forgotten.

Look at Bryan Cranston.

It's the AMC Curse.

The Governor is what is needed here, if Rick hadn't ruined his society he'd be driving a tank over Negan right now.

Aaron Paul hasn't done anything but Bryan Cranston actually got a lot of offers after Breaking Bad, he just didn't take any of them. He was his own worst enemy on that front.

They should have just stayed in Atlanta. Hell, they should have just listened to Shane. I miss Shane...and Dale...and Lori...and Andrea... ;_;

I miss the simpler times where it was zombies vs humans

Thank you, user. I needed a good laugh.

>I miss... Dale...and Lori...and Andrea... ;_;
How?

How do I start on the greenpill path my friend

I don't know. I guess I miss the characters having the identity of an average person trying to survive instead of cults and people embracing violence.

Its hard to imagine its the same show when you compare the peace and tranquility of Hershel's farm to the chaos of now.

You don't even remember her, do you?

>"I miss my vibrator"
>"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

Regular use by Negan and Dwight including the 2 years between Glenn's death and it breaking, and Carl shot a hole in it at one point which compromised its structural integrity.

I guess, but I find it implausible that it would practically fall apart the moment it touched the guy's back. Like, regardless of its condition, it was still a heavy piece of wood wrapped in metal, and the blow would have had an impressive amount of force behind it.

No matter how big or tough the guy was, the whole sequence made it look like he was packing heavy armor underneath that jacket.

Bats break all the time in baseball, it's actually kinda ridiculous that a bat wouldn't have broken after constant use of bashing skulls in for 2 years

It's not just a bat, it's Lucille. He loved her and she loved him, and they fucking broke her.

Is there a list that shows what episodes you can skip in season 6 of this shit?