FINLAND SUICIDE THREAD #2

How can one country be so terrible constantly?

Other urls found in this thread:

onedio.co/content/12-last-meals-of-death-row-prisoners-11403
mielenterveysseura.fi/fi/tukea-ja-apua/kriisipuhelin-apua-elämän-kriiseihin
youtube.com/watch?v=gvbN-Grj7CY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't do it :(((

I should be receiving my shotgun by thursday lads. What should I cook for my last meal?

Deep fried mämmi

jews

Here's some inspiration

onedio.co/content/12-last-meals-of-death-row-prisoners-11403

The Dr. Pepper is smiling at her inevitable doom.

Valtierri bottas will be a multi WDC

A Baguette

Some Řízek s bramborovým salátem and Pilner Urquell

Eat some ravioli

a noose

Just bee yourself

> What should I cook for my last meal?

Pyttipannua.

this must be some ebin 4D chess and win gold or some shit

No. It just Finnish-tier meltdown on all levels.

one of the frozen red army soldiers in your backyard

A shotgun barrel

Some ridiculously expensive booze.

lay all your hope in BOTTAS

I love when Finland loses in the Skoda Cup

Holy it was 3-0 Finland when I was on my way to school and Finns were shitting up the thread with ABOLOGISE!
How did they fuck that up?

Whatever losing to Czechs isn't bad. Losing to France is downright shameful though. This tournament needs to be changed, it should be in the summer instead.

We beat France while Finland loses to them. AKA we are better than Finland!!!! Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!

(Not really. We probably gonna stay with 3 points)

>Cooking your last meal
Cuck

BE AWARE OF WEAPONIZED AUTISM THAT IS THE CZECH HOCKEY LUCK

my pussy

Help is ALWAYS available lads
mielenterveysseura.fi/fi/tukea-ja-apua/kriisipuhelin-apua-elämän-kriiseihin
010 195 202

plz dont anhero, finnish lads

Ota auringonvalo

pls don't do it finfriend. i admire your country very much. finns are well educated, strong and sometimes very beautiful. one less finn on this planet would be a loss for everybody.
your people have had a difficult history and are just now entering an era of limitless possibilities. be there for your people. be there for your Sup Forums bros.

Why are Finns the most likable posters?

Their eagerness to commit sudoku makes them non-threatening. Meanwhile you will never be rid of Leafs

>well informed
>friendly
>educated
>best memes
>quick wit and top tier banter allows them to destroy the average canadian shitposter, also keeps swedes and others in line

Finns are the only good posters on this site. If anyone wants to bully a Finn, you have to go through me

youtube.com/watch?v=gvbN-Grj7CY

i would swap every single leaf for one just one Finlander.
i would welcome said Finlander into my hearth and home and learn their civilized ways.
we would laugh and celebrate the end of the leaf with toast after toast of fine Finnish spirits.

Finland is like a friend's younger brother who is going through a tough or awkward phase but you know will grow into a top-tier bro so you want to make things easier for him but not too easy that it impedes maturity.
leafs are an unholy abomination of loyalist colonists, french rejects and draft dodgers which must be purged if humanity is to survive.

>not being inspired by the double podium by Bottas and Raikonnen in F1 the other week
>not delaying your suicide until at least the end of the F1 season in case Bottas or Raikonnen pull off a shock victory in the Drivers Chanpionship

Cmon senpai; there's a lot to be optimistic about

I went to Finland a couple of years ago because I met a girl online and we decided to take a 2-week vacation together.

Plain and simple, Finland is a shithole.
I feel sorry for you guys.

Laine sperm

where did you go and what did you see?

Shoot a moose or elk and eat it raw like a real finnish man

Why is suicide the go-to response for Finns? It makes me sad thinking about them. :(

You have to try some french cheese before you go

don't do it. who else will stick around to make good screencaps?

seeMost of us live outside Ring 3, i.e. outside of civilization. Either in the woods in the middle of nowhere or in towns like pic related.
How would such scenario affect your mental psyche?

I don't watch F1. It's not even a sport after all.

kebabs