He is orange

>he is orange

that was the moment where i delete all my eminem albums,that was the corniest line i heard all year even lil pump could make a better diss track fuck this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOWkV4eZoMA&list=RDmOWkV4eZoMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(banjo playing)
hes gon build that thing taller than this!

ur joking right?

even in context its a weak jab that has been already done to death

mr orange chetto
u smell like pee hole
u are racist believe me
drop a pot of covfefe!

Hating Trump is the safest, lamest, least rebellious thing you can do.

THAT'S

it's actually a really clever line though

>racism's the only Thing he's Fantasic For
>cause that's how he gets his fuckin' rocks off and he's orange

>really clever

he's challenging his fans to whether stick and support his shit music or go with the president

Sounds and reads like it was written by an underage redditor, not a so called rap god.

that fact that you thought a white rapper was ever good shows how much of a pleb you are

holy shit, I just got it

>makes a reference to a children's comic book
>clever

l-leave god emperor alone!
I never liked eminem anyway!

Trump? More big like orange meanie who the TV personalities tell me not to like.

Its a pretty pathetic line. I mean "The Thing" is already a shitty name for a superhero.

If he actually came up with that off the top of his head then it's kind of impressive wordplay, but he probably didn't really

A HOT

no

THATS
A
AWFULLY
HOT

HE'S GON GET RID OF ALL IMMIGREENTS

TEA POT
SHORT AND STOUT

CAN
I
DRINK
IT
NOW?
PROBABLY
NOT

Stab stab muhfugga
youtube.com/watch?v=mOWkV4eZoMA&list=RDmOWkV4eZoMA

Can someone here enlighten me on why do people lose their shit over this? I mean, for me the whole thing looked super awkward. The freestyle itself is far from being good, hating on Trump is like the most common thing ever, and hating on Trump while being a celebrity isn't something you should be praised for.

no

PRALLY
NAHT*

touche.
also
*AN.

Eminem absolutely deserves no accolades for it because it wasn't a difficult or scary thing for him to do. I haven't listened to the freestyle because I know it would make me cringe, even as someone who dislikes Trump.

The difference between him doing this and most other celebrities is that most other celebrities are pretty much preaching to the choir. People who are fans of most of the hollywood people who speak out against Trump were already anti-Trump anyway.

Eminem's fanbase includes a lot of people who probably voted for and still support Trump. He's the one exception for every redneck white guy who hates rap. I think that's why it's significant.

When you mention it, showing contempt for your fanbase might be some high-level shit.

>rapper known for protesting republican administration protests republican administration

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

true

Did he have any anti-Bush songs? Can't remember that far back.

>White America
>Mosh (He literally says fuck Bush in this one)

I had totally forgotten about White America. Music in the early 00's was so bad.

white america is good tho

I stopped liking Em in 7th grade. His voice is grating. Loved rap, hated him though.

>he's challenging his fans to whether stick and support his shit music or go with the president

I guess it's Trump then.