Seeing this for the first time tonight in a midnight showing at the theater I work at

Seeing this for the first time tonight in a midnight showing at the theater I work at.

There's normies fucking everywhere.

Anyway, discuss Halloween. Is it good, bad, did it deserve all those sequels?

I don't mind the later ones, though I would have stopped at 5.

>There's normies fucking everywhere.

Why the fuck wouldn't there be? Do you think you're some kind of edgy snowflake?

>normies at a theater

>by the heavens!

fuck you.

No I just felt like complaining

Some chick just came up and asked me if I knew Brooke then said nevermind and walked away when she realized I didn't

He probably bitches about "degenerates" too

Get the fuck out of here, watch it and make a opinion of your own.

I thought 5 was one of the worst but 6 wasn't that bad. I agree about the rest, though. I still enjoy watching the series all the way through, though.

i ?

It's a bad movie. People only enjoy it out of nostalgia

>Play Halloween classic in theater
>People show up
Really now? Anyway yeah, it's great. The later sequels are bad and the remake was trash

Whoa. Where can I subscribe to your blog?

Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

it started the slasher flick meme, so it gets some credit.

I enjoyed it.

I've made my opinion.

Strictly speaking I didn't find it scary so much as suspenseful, but man... the Here Lies Judith Meyers tombstone over Annie's body and the subsequent death reveals were horror kino.

I dug the use of long takes as well, there was a little featurette at the beginning explaining Halloween's origins and impact (plus an interview with based Carpenter) that mentioned he'd gotten hold of an early Steadicam rig, and he used that motherfucker to it's full effect. They create a pretty unbeatable air of tension and anxiety, not allowing you to look away for even a second.

Pretty solid shit man, though I feel like rewatches would make me fucking love it (same happened with Big Trouble In Little China and Escape From New York)

I was surprised, a lot of the audience was in fact groups of teenage girls. A few middle aged dudes, some guy in a charmander onesie, some black couples that didn't shout or scream too loud, it was a nice time.

Pic related is the Charmander onesie guy.

Damn, he looks pretty comfy

6 was good because they tried to give some reasoning for why he never seems to die. H20 was good too, but a bit odd that Laurie faked her death and there was no mention of her ever having a daughter

He seemed like it.

Also seemed very gay.

Anyways I'll try this thread in the morning, around 10:30