Any medical advice?!?

>Any medical advice?!?

Foot fungus cream

As of this date, unfortunatly there is no cure for being a nigger

Better luck next lifetime.

Lotion?

athletes foot?

Yeah. Put on some fucking moisturizer. You have dead skin on your toes.

Life goes on, you fucking panzy.

Also you're a filthy spic and or nigger. There is no cure except for a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

I know Sup Forums doesn't say "No Indians", but...

No Indians...

yeah. there's no fix for nigger. kill yourself.

stop being black

Stop being a nigger

Letting middle-east gay midgets cum on your feet is a poor habit and it's potentially dangerous if done more than 3 times a day.

be white and get health insurance

Deselect.
Clean your shower, or wear shower shoes.
Scrub your feet ere’day.

How to fix my toe nails m8

Should be Desinex.

kys /thread

Absolutely don't do this, this user is fucking retarded. Moisture is your problem in the first place, you have a fungal infection
Use some "azole" cream or powder. Ketoconazole, Myconazole, whatever, or Lamizil.
You'll be alright in 4 weeks, tops

Thanx bro

fix what< the small toe? stop wearing tight shoes. but everyone has that. it's just the nature of shoes. unless you're part of the flipflop brigade. and beign a nigger you may be.

I know exactly what to do.

Rub the area with coconut oil. Then coat it with a bunch of baking soda. Wrap it up and put a sock on.

In the morning you will see a bunch of the bad skin die off. You might need to repeat if a few times tho it looks like it is deep in the toe.

MFW it’s the current year and people still don’t have a scrub brush for their feet.

this user is retarded and he doesn't even know

put some lotion on. then put a tree mushroom at the toe of your shoe to absorb the moisture.

he's just a racist. don't fall for his tricks.

All of those are Antifungals.

Baking Soda is a great cheap antifungal.

It works by Alkalizing the skin and fungus can live through the change in alkalinity.

Ive removed alot of Seb Derm with it.

This shit is so fucking easy to cure I have no idea how you fags keep getting this shit.

It is LITERALLY a foot fungus.

FUNGUS

What do fungal organisms like for an environment? Warm, dark, moist places.

So...

USE YOUR FUCKING COMMON SENSE

Get shoes that BREATH. Well ventilated trainers, or real leather shoes. not fake pleather bullshit.

Change your socks at least twice a day.

And as soon as you can, take your shoes off when you get home.

And for fuck's sake, don't use creams or ointments. They keep the skin moist. That's the exact opposite of what you want. If possible go outside and chill with your bare feet out in the sun.

My boyfriend when I met him had HORRENDOUSLY awful athlete's foot. When we went camping out in the middle of nowhere I took his shoes and boots and hid them in a fallen tree trunk and forced him to go barefoot in the camp for five days. No more athlete's foot.

wait like shrooms?

Niggeritus is impossible to cure but their is treatment

>All this reddit spacing
kys

Amputation is your only effective option.

nigger faggot still doing the redditspacing meme after months and months

eat a dick you millennial phonefaggot cunt

nigger