Ok ill post it

ok ill post it
trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2D image
If you're expecting 3D content you're doing it wrong

here take it you wierdos. it took me an embarrassingly long to to figure it out but i did it.
I hope you all helplessly cum all over yourselves.

the 3D trap threads lately have been shit. Sup Forums 2D trap thread are always good, though rare.

well no one else wanted to make one so I did nerd. I like 2d traps aswell as 3d.

you should post more than 1 pic if you want to start a thread, faggot.

god dammit OP

2D > 3D

Last one cdnaturally dot tumbler

dont stop pls

Are any alpha males gonna post their cocks in here?

something about this one is insanely hot... the idea that a sissy can get so turned on by having a big cock in his face after fantasizing about it for ages that he cums just by touching it is incredible.

This thread is for traps, user.

that's your wish, to have a cock in your face and told to do what you wish with it?

Just imagine 2hat he must be smelling, the steamy clouds... Fuck I think I like this picture too user

damn, i'm in love with your dick

Reeee no ones noticing my hard work

Smash 5 looks kooky as hell

I imagine the circumstances more like, the sissy has a bro friend that he fantasizes about, and when he finally works up the courage to confess his feelings, the bro is really casual and acceptingabout it and just flops his cock out for him, and a combination of everything happening so quickly and the overstimulation of a steamy cock being in his face coupled with his mind-blanking arousal just causes him to blow, and he falls to his knees a twitching gasping mess of pleasure while the bro watches in confusion

I have an ass and a razor too, fag. If you're not a real trap then fuck off. Doctors sling hormones like tic-tacs anymore. Get serious or get lost.

I am here for animes
Photographs of the mentally ill can FUCK OFF

i'd put my dick in you

agreed

2d truly is superior.

Get shaving then nigger

fuck you, I did my time trapping for Sup Forums. I'm old and fat now.

das is hot
would fug
kik?

sauce?

exhentai org/g/1173546/3a96760531/

Sorry dont do kik

what then if not kik?

I dont really do this kinda thing so nothing?

Beautiful cock!!!

is it possible to even cum without stroking? Just by being fugged?

Worth the shot, please post more.

You must be new here

how new

Look up prostate stimulation

Butt orgasms are best especially when they happen simultaneously with your bfs orgasm and you cum right as you're getting creampied.

L

M

A

Thoughts?

O

Man that looks intense

spread ass

>dat twitching in ecstasy

nicely shaped ass, nice cock.
need more data, spread ass, make vids and the like.

>Insert fake dick
>push towards your belly

Is not that hard

How the hell do you reach a hands free orgasm? I've tried many times and while stimulating prostate does feel nice and some cum spilled out, i've never had a full-on actual orgasm.

>fake

Real one is better.

that's what I'm saying! Tranny dick is so hot and I'm into it, but just can't seem to come.

You gotta find what works for you. Some people can cum easily with a vibe right on their prostate and others need to get fucked - like in and out motion.

The best way to train yourself is to fap while playing with your butt. Once you start getting really close to orgasm, stop fapping but keep playing with your butt. You probably won't cum the first time, or the second - it will take a while but eventually you'll need less and less dick contact to make yourself cum.

You gotta keep trying and practicing. You can't just do it once and give up.

hemorrhoids?