-Smash Bandicoot

"Bane?"

>OP is a faggot
sean penn delivery was flawless

'four (yous)'

-mosquito man

"Dr. Pavel, I'm"
- CIA

"Well John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the fuckin' Boogeyman."

"The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos."

--Ed Harris, digitally manipulated to look 20 years younger in HBO's short series "Blood Meridian", 2018

> I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Stars and spaceships and shit.

This was supposed to be a serious thread but I can see that Sup Forums is filled with jokesters.

>luke i am your father
because star wars is epic XD

someone died
It was me

"You're a big guy"

>God damn I fucking hate niggers
-Sam Rami

Check mate
-Bobby fisher

"and hopefully soapy lol"

was gonna post this one

Perhaps.

>You see, with great power, comes great responsibility to do your duty, Peter. Now, I'm not saying that the kikes ARE the curse upon mankind that the fuhrer proclaimed, but still, it really makes you think...

-Sam Raimi

A good one but slightly upstaged by

>"Oh.."

I still canĀ“t believe he got away with that.

>Suck my dick you filthy oven dodgers.

I still don't know why Mel Gibson put this in Passion of The Christ.

"Bitches leave."

He had just had drinks with Raimi

"Be careful, Chris"

>one
That was never said in any of the movies. The actual quote is "No, I am your father."

"Luke, did I ever tell you your father told me to give you his light saber after I cut off all his arms and legs and left him to die of painful burns at the shores of a lava bed? he was a good friend."

Mind what you are doing Christopher.

"You're a big guy" - CIA Agent Bill Wilson played by Aidan Gillen in The Dark Knight Rises (Christopher Nolan, 2012)

" if pull dat off will u die?"

>Do they wish to surrender?

>"He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight."
I honestly cum in my pants a little every time I watch this.

>Hmm, I wonder if people itt will be memeing or serious.
>memeing
shocking.

Aye.

It's a Sup Forums browsing Sup Forums again episode

You forgot your greentext, newshit.

I love it when in the Godfather part 2, the guy shouts to his wife
>"Carmela shut the dooooooooor"
It is amusing.

>Andy had a way about him. A quiet shuffle. Like he'd just had a wank behind the benches and only been seen by one honky. Yes it's safe to say I was quite fond of Andy DuFrane. His big white cock kept me company long into the night when nobody else would, or could. I'll miss his warm shaft penetrating me at 4 o'clock in the morning, when the guards would let us swap bunks. I'm pregnant with his child.

I can still hear it in his voice

>I am a great magician - your clothes are red!

Because it's been years and it still cracks me up

Die Hard, after the FBI helicopter blows us: "Looks like they'll be needing some new FBI guys."

Dwayne T. Robinson: I've got a hundred people down here, and they're covered with glass.
John McClane: Glass? Who gives a shit about glass? Who the fuck is this?
Dwayne T. Robinson: This is Deputy Chief of Police, Dwayne T. Robinson, and I am in charge of this situation.
John McClane: Oh, you're in charge? Well, I got some bad news for you *Dwayne*, from up here it doesn't look like you're in charge of jack shit.
Dwayne T. Robinson: You listen to me, you little asshole, I'm...
John McClane: Asshole? I'm not the one who just got butt-fucked on national TV, *Dwayne*. Now, you listen to me, jerk-off, if you're not a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem. Quit being a part of the fucking problem and put the other guy back on!

that's seriously superb

i also forgot greenfrom image right? :^)

Landfill: If he had the recipe, why didn't he brew it himself?
Finkelberg: Hebrew?

"Riders of Rohan!"
luke skybane