was curious

Why not just try for the real thing?

I do that too

Do you ever share it with a bro

Does it hurt for a virgin using this?

Girls are the ones with hymen, not dudes

no
lol, yes you will die

Very tight foreskin i havent peeled it back once since elementary and that hurt to high heaven

Do you know the best isp in Salem Oregon?

Chad

New-fag here. I have one as well. AMA, will respond with name 'Chad'... Been with 22 girls (all younger than 20) and the standard fleshlight sleeve 'mini-lotus' that they give you feels about 50% like a real pussy, but only if you have a 7"-er. The other ones that have actual textures inside them are 30-95% realistic feeling. Recommend!

CenturyLink

can we call you pussy hands?

That's what Google told me. They have a lot of bad reviews. But I guess all isps do. Thanks anyways

fleshlight has a forum with TONS of info and reports of how different sleeves (inserts) feel.

I had that until I was almost 17. Took a lot of hard work to stretch it enough but now it's normal. Never once was able to peel back for almost 17 years. Whenever I was in the hot shower I'd just try and stretch it until it started to feel uncomfortable/hurt. Also I started having sex around that time so when it'd accidentally grip to hard it would help to push it back more than I was comfortable with - which I think actually speeded up the process. 99% of the time though having super tight foreskin didn't actually affect the sex. As long as everything is wet it should just glide.

How to make a Webm?

Do you have a fleshlight?

I take cell phone video and transfer to desktop computer then use the program Xmedia Recode and convert to webm

yes

After I put the file in.. Which button do I press to start the converting process? I will post a nice video for you gentleman I made with my gf. Because you were so nice to answer my question.

Understandable. Have a nice day.

load video into xmedia recode, for Sup Forums you need to pick video only, select the length of the video and the bitrate, pick add to queue then pick encode

Are you ever scared someone will put razor blades or thumbtacks at the bottom of it?

Why do you use a cock ring to masturbate?
How sad.

It sucks. Doesn't it.

onaholes are way better

it's just like fucking a pussy, with a silicone sleeve inside it...but it's close enough you or your dick won't care

no
A cock ring may be used to prolong erection in order to provide pleasure beyond their own orgasm or simply because the wearer likes the particular sensation of tightness and extreme engorgement that wearing one provides. It can be worn as a sex toy, as genital jewelry, or simply for the appearance. Some men enjoy using cock rings for masturbation, as wearing of this sex toy contributes to better erection and delays orgasm for themselves, thus it intensifies orgasmic sensations. Also, vibrating cock rings deliver a great range of very pleasurable vibrations that enhance enjoyment for the wearer and their partner.
no its fun

hey Sup Forums u should try making ur own AV, check mine out, aint it the juciest, creamiest, most pleasurable thing u´ve ever seen?

son, for the last time, get the fuck off the computer and go to bed, you have school tomorrow

let the boy watch

what's your penis size?

this is the real thng

Film a cumshot already

5.5" x 5"

how do you clean it?

I did

What is the deal with airline food?

wash it in the bathtub

do you normally finish off with your hand?

why?

are those shoe inserts?

no I just wanted to get a different video

I did it! I think... This is for you! :D Wish it had audio...

Holy shit I need to reduce the resolution.. What's a good Resolution OP?

I got one of these and it's my new favorite toy

I usually use 400 by 712

if I do a 10 to 15 sec vid I keep the bitrate around 1200, lower it to 800 or so for longer vids,

You can post vids with sound on /gif/ with a 4mb limit or send vids on discord with a 8mb limit

Nice vid

I kinda want the clear fleshlight just for making vids

Your dick cheese is gunna be ancient

I tried on /gif/ But it said bad audio. Only Vorbis is supported. :( No idea..

in the Audio tab make sure "codec" is set to "vorbis" dont mess with anything else

Why are you wearing a condom? Why not just lube up the inside?

I only have 1 vid where I have a condom (easy cleanup) and that is not one of them

Trust me, it's better than MediaCom anywhere. They're the literal worst-rated of major ISPs last I checked.

Is it worth getting one?

yeah