How do I cure myself of acne? I've tried cutting sugar out of my diet and went on a Fiji water diet. It didn't work...

How do I cure myself of acne? I've tried cutting sugar out of my diet and went on a Fiji water diet. It didn't work. Pic is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/479093
walmart.com/ip/Nature-s-Cure-2-Part-Acne-Treatment-for-Males/10295800
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentamicin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ugh just fucking kill yourself dude, it's hopeless

Acid

extreme cystic acne is not something that can be cured by removing sugar or changing pillow sheets or the other cures people spout. thats either severe genetic issue or exposure or what have you.

the best option is generally accutane worked great for me

Pray

Decapitation

What the fuck are you, an injun or a spic?

First of all don’t sharpen your photos that fuckingmuch

Guatemalen

>Fiji water diet

stop trying to pretend to be mexican andy you fucking loser

Who is Mexican Andy? I'm Guatemalen.

This

How about a dermatologist?

if your acne ever looks that bad, last resort is accutane. might fuck with you but it should get rid of the acne.

god mexican andy is one of the most fucking ugly people i've ever seen. i feel bad for the kid

The picture in your op is a streamer named mexican andy

thats a picture of mexican andy are you retardo

I've honestly have a very mild case of cystic acne and it fucking sucks, I get it on my nostrils and my chin and it's painful and it never goes away dude. It goes away with age sometimes, I know mine will never disappear though and I've had it since I hit puberty and I'm well into my 20s now. You just have to go to a dermatologist and pray they have some ointment that might lessen the pain but that shit will be with you forever. sorry dude

Use a flame thrower on your face problem solved.

Drop red meat and cheese.... U knew I chick like this and the docs changed her diet.

THIS PICTURE MAKES ME GAG

DELETE THIS

I second that, go see one please

And a dentist

mexican andy makes me hungry for pizza

you guys are fucking stupid thats mexican andy and the pic is photoshopped you fuckingretards

nigga you cant cure that

No you
Hold your piss in until you die
That's your challenge

I highly recommend coconut oil, its what I use for my mild acne. It also makes for a great aftershave.

And if you think I am trolling, ask Google.

Best of luck OP, no one should feel ugly.

i've seen the real picture and it's still bad

Idiots on here saying I'm posing as someone else. Here's more proof it's me.

ACCUTANE. ACCUTANE. ACCUTANE. DOCTOR, ACCUTANE.

Jesus.

I think you're on the right track with your diet.
Check out this study. Non-western hunter-gatherer societies basically don't get acne. Maybe there's something you can glean from it.
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/479093

wash your face with scrub-face wash daily, use salicylic acid on pimples, try switching shampoo because it gets on your face when you wash you hair (this actually helped me to cure my acne, because ingredient used in most shampoos called sodium laureth sulfate can cause acne and cold sores).

stream sniper. All he did was follow ice poseidon

this

OP please do not use cococnut oil. Use Hemp Seed Oil or another oil with e very low comedogenic rating. Also stop eating Fat. eating oily foods makes me break the fuck out. I mean I'm not gonna say it's because your fat, but like it IS oil getting stuck inside your face.

walmart.com/ip/Nature-s-Cure-2-Part-Acne-Treatment-for-Males/10295800
this worked for my friend when he was young. wash your face with dial soap as many times a day as you are able to to keep oil and bacteria from building up.

The only way to remove that bullshit is medicine. There's one call accutane (isotretinoin). It's use to cure severe acne and some types of ski. Cancer. I read that it's the definitive way to remove acne forever, but there's a lot of side-effects caused by accutane.

BTW, you are one ugly ass nigger, shame on you...

Skid 100mg

>Guatemalan
Jesus fuck, my gf is guatemalan. Is this the future of my children? S-should I abandon ship immediately...

Wholly repugnant. The answer is antibiotics.

someone link the vod where the naked girl tells him to jerk off in a corner

Just go to a fucking dermatologist OP. That's why i did when my acne was bad and now i don't have any at all.
I'm sure a dermatologist knows more than anons on Sup Forums anyway

lavender, apple cider vinegar, antibacterial soap. those worked for me the bestest. pic related is me btw.

Go see a dermatologist. They will recommend treatments. Another thing would be washing your face twice or more per day if your face gets oily really easily.
Cut out of fried and spicy food
They will most likely have you take pills to control your hormones
Lastly, go get some facial treatment, those things usually for ladies, but they work

take liquid chlorophyll 3 times a day

Lmao all this fuck think is real thats mexican andy a youtuber Nice bait for all thise cucks on Sup Forums

andy what happened to you?

>spicy food
How does this create acne? I almost exclusively eat spicy food, fucking Tabasco or Jalapenos/habanaro sauce or hot pepper on everything I eat for every meal, and I get maybe 2 pimples a year.

Found the 12 year old newfriend.

I've never had more than a couple at once, does your face actually hurt?

Do you pop them? Pop some for us

Belt sander. Its the only way.

pimples are literally 100% genetic. You're either prone to them or you're not. Consider yourself lucky

First go to doc
get medication
If that doesn't work after a good few months
go to derm
get whatever he tells you(accutane, tretinoin, whatever)

dematologist. After prescribing a few things that won't work, you'll have the option to do accutane.

Do it, it doesn't just treat acne, it cures it.

I assume what it does it mess up your body for the short period. Some people get sweaty when they eat spicy food which the sweat goes into the skin and clog up.

I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself if that was my face... At least loose some weight, that (((MIGHT))) help.... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

>>Hahaha good one billy bob

Bruh if this is real get on accutane. Saved my skin

I thought you just get them from being a nasty fucker, and the minority unluckily fellows get it from being unlucky.
>lucky
I wouldn't go that far, I'm still a 5 inch tiny dicklet.
I don't think short term sweat would cause acne though, maybe if you're super oily and refuse to shower I can see it, but after a day of sweating? I dunno, I could be 1000% wrong as fuck.

Dermatologist before anything else

Didn't accutane cause crohn's disease in some huge percentage of the people who took it? I seem to remember that being a huge risk.

Everyone's different. If i were to work a whole day and also touches my face a bit more, I get acne on the spot that I touched, I guess it has to do with the germs on the cash I handle. We can only try to keep our face clean and moisted all the time. Yes, dryness also cause acne.

Mexican acne
Scuffier xd

use benzil peroxide and change your pillow case daily, get more sleep and cut bad fats from your diet and limit your dairy.

webm's of you popping some zits fatfag

That's nuts, I work night stock and I'm on the floor, touching shelves and store shit that hundreds of dirtyshits touch constantly for hours and I don't get anything. The worst part, is I am pic related and my skin is pretty clear for the most part.
BUT
>tfw nigger
>be dicklet
fml though, to be honest.

BRUSH
YOUR
FUCKING TEETH

Filthy animal

Also. Eat right, work out and bathe every day and wash your face every day with Neutrogena. And for god sakes go to a dentist get your teeth cleaned. Then go to a dermatologist.

dude if you have acne like this just fucking take the accutane with all its risks. The risks are overhyped (I took it and experienced minimal side effects) and you cant properly live your life with shit acne. Accutane is absolutely worth it and the ONLY thing that cures this sort of acne.

and don't listen to any of these fags that say use benzoyl peroxide or salycilic acid. That shit is for mild acne, if this is actually you posting and not bait, take the god damn accutane. You'll thank me in 6 months. I had shitty acne too and have been acne free for 5 years or so now, shits lit.

Microbio student here. Learn about how the diesase works, how the bacterium likes things and aim for treatments that disrupt that. Proprionobacterium acnes.

Just keep trying different things, after giving them enough time that you're sure you've given it a valid shot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentamicin

wash your face, and rub this on, every night...
you've got some kind of infection goin on, too much picking and poking.

Microbio guy here again. Focus on things which change the chemical environment of your pores and skin. If that were my face I would be thinking of it in terms of waging a war on microbes.

u got eczema or a fungal bacteria

shut up youre a student and you could fuck up this kids life, he needs accutane and nothing else will cure this shit. Accutane nukes acne out of fucking orbit, and the longer this guy waits the more fucked his skin will be afterwards.

Holy fuck, get accutane and clearasil

Ain't that Mexican Andy?

Never had it this bad but had mild cystic acne from 14 to 24 years old. Luckily mine went away (no where near perfect skin now but close at 26 yo). I was left with mild scarring.
Don't listen to the Bullshit, you need Accutane. The longer you wait the worse the scarring will be later on. My mother completely shot down the idea of Accutane everytime I mentioned it and I did so many bullshit creams I lost count honestly.
Yes I could have done Accutane when I was 18 and I regret not doing it, but that was also a time when I was a very heavy drinker so it was just out of the question for me. Honestly, most of my scarring came from ages 18-24 so I fucked up.
>Tldr: don't fuck around with the Bulls hit home remedies, get the shit that works and that is Accutane.

Ah yes, the accutane shill telling me I have no grounding. What's your bio or medical credential?

Notice how I'm not really giving specifics? Because I recognize my limitations, I'm just giving him my perspective, which might be new to him and might set him to finding something that works for him.

And yes, Accutane is probably the single most probably thing that would help. Shouldn't you be asleep so you can get some sleep before catching the school bus tomorrow?

I don't think acne is supposed to hurt that bad

Exactly this, if you have acne like the pictures shown you need accutane 100%. If I didnt take accutane I would have offed myself so it was well worth the risks. The side effects are negligible compared to the alternative.

telling him to address his diet and change his habits is all well and good but he needs to get on the tane train fucking ASAP.

>the amount of ice fans in here
>mfw

shut'er down. this board is fested and should be purged.

There's no fix for fuck ugly

1) acutane

2) beef-only diet.

Not even person you responded to but you're an idiot. Why the fuck should he dick around with the Bullshit you suggested. Every fucking day you have cystic acne is another day for a new scar. You said it yourself, Accutane works, stop with "oh you need to know bout this here sonny, and give it some time". His biggest enemies are hormones and genetics, which are well out of anyone's control.

Yeah like everyone's been saying, dermatologist, or doctor but they might just refer you. I dunno what they prescribed but my friend with 120% acne came out normal

you HAVE to see a dermatologist

they will probably give you salicyclic acid or another form of treatment.

Also losing weight will help.

get a newly washed pillowcase + sheet every night and sleep on it

your fat, you need to lose weight by going on a great diet(potassium + magneisum + calcium + vitamin d + broccoli + water)

accutane really messed my lips up, permantely dry lips now for the past 10 years

Underrated/10

1) prolonged course of accutane. You’ll need to start 10mg twice per day. And gradually build up to as much as 40mg twice per day. The side effects will fuck you so you’ll need erythromycin alongside that.

2) this will clear it. But it won’t be fun. At all. Side once you hit the 80mg per day you’re gonna be getting nose bleeds, fucked up lips etc.

3) though this will clear it. It will more than likely come back. If it does. Benzoyl peroxide 10% entire face over every day twice a day. Plus a topical antibiotic twice a day, doesn’t matter too much. Clyndomicyn works well. Depends what country you’re in.

4) super important that if after the accutane it does come back. No matter how mild. That you literally do step 3 every day. No matter if you’re clear or not. Point I’m trying to make is keep doing it. Every day forever. Pimples or no pimples.

5) if step 3 fails to keep it clear and it comes back too bad for step 3 to deal with. You’ll need another course or accutane.

6) if it comes back after second course of accutane repeat step 3 indefinitely. If step 3 starts to fail. Then you’ll need another course of accutane again.

Not sure why the fuck I took the time to give u that advice. But that’s how it’s going to go down. Not sure what retarded country you are from but you’ll probably need to get a referral to see a derm.

Genetics is a cruel.

PS - all advice to the contrary of what I just gave you is incorrect. No face washes. No fucking diets. None of that shit will work. People are fucking retarded.

>racemixing

Your future was never bright.

Accutane is probably your best bet. But when you say you cut out sugar, what do mean? Because there are a lot of hidden sugars and food that are high GI. Cut out white foods like white bread, milk (all dairy for that matter) white rice, white potatoes etc...Go for the whole grain option. Brown rice, oats. Eat plenty of vegetables.

I've have "lightweight acne" and i'm 20. Got tired of it and went to doc saying I'm tired of sleeping with towels on my pillows and cold showers. Currently I'm on some kind of antibiotics treatment, 2 pills a day. Your kidneys feels like agony and your piss smells like acid but it's worth it

>No fucking diets
Fuck off. Eating healthy is optimal regardless if it helps his acne.