NZ/New Zealand thread

NZ/New Zealand thread.

These things gone with the wind or what?

Nudes?

delet

Gib weed nao

Wellington JB Hi Fi employee here, ask me anything.

Also, IDs are gone why? Tala torana, Winston Peters etc

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen

What have you stolen

Dave's not here man.

Moar

Anyone from Auckland wanna get me a $50 bag next Friday?

Q says no.

also welly

I stole $20 from another employees wallet. He's a fag though.

Good for you.

Do you offer extras when you walk door to door?

Don't encourage him.

ah my fellow welly fags.

depends

You need to get it off then. Moar

being this fucking new

Can i buy a vowel

I'm already so high that this seems like a good idea

prohibition is a violation of fundamental human rights (jame mental note)

it is our nature that we can be severely affected by chemicals in doses as small as less than a mg (eg lsd). similarly to being able to be "upped" by a chemical we can be tortured or killed by chemicals or plants (poisons). we must evolve with this nature in mind

1) if prohibition was removed then psychoactive chemicals would sell at their fair price above the manufacturing and distribution costs, that is less than a dollar per psychoactive dose

in such an environment psychoactive chemicals would be considered cheap or free... the manufacturing costs of chemicals on modern equipment is so small compared to incomes that anyone except the most destitute would be able to get high any time they wanted. the existing structures that are in place for the drug black market would be used for selling unregulated chemicals (while those sold openly would have to conform to typical requirements of foods and drugs).
right to privacy, cf. private consensual homosexuality is legalised as part of our libertarian progress, similarly why do we point criminal blame at a drug sale (one for distribution one for possession)

as is typical when a fundamental human right is being violated other cracks appear - peoples access to medicine is restricted by prohibition

the idea is that we'd go from a society where we get prescriptions from doctors to a society where we get advice from doctors (about what chemicals to take, as we have access to any chemical we want)

suppose we define crime as negative influence on another person, eg theft, assault, murder. then why is selling or possessing drugs a crime.

obesity - when people are high on stimulants they burn a lot of energy and don't feel hunger. this is the natural next step in our evolution, the obesity epidemic isn't

you wanna draw a line of "illegal/legal" through hundreds of thousands of psychoactive chemicals and hundreds/thousands of psychoactive plants.

the next step is obvious... people won't take something they think's bad for them, legalise them all. legalise suicide as well as part of libertarian progress.

reasonable way to develop is to discover new psychoactive chemicals as technology advances, eg you start with opium, marijuana, magic mushrooms, psychoactive cactus, etc
as time passes more potent drugs become available

kill it with fire

she may be a hag but her twitter is quite entertaining

cunt how about you hook us up

OC incoming lads hold the line

good to see you again Tala bro

where's she from?

be careful what you wish for.

There is currently a product being sold in nz supermarkets called Robitussin... in capsule form. If you buy one of these capsules for $15.99 and take half or all of them you'll never go back. google dextroverse for more info

the only good thing labour & the rest of them is creating a referendum for legalizing recreational cannabis, there've already sold out on supporters by trying to resign TPPA even after petitioning against it.

dude i have to pay $21 fucking dollars for this shit

does not seem legit

Chch cunt here, anyone got anything interesting to share?

define interesting.

Something that will make me laugh and has to do with nz

Anyone know if I'll get arrested for buying a loli doll and getting it imported into NZ

I don't know, but... you should be arrested for being a fucking weeb

How much for weezers latest album and are any of your co employees hot?

That dude in game section gets me hot n bothered

Weeb? Dude, Asians are hideous. If I'm gonna get a loli doll I'm gonna Get the most caucasian one possible

Hello, boys!

>just back from my walk
>walk past house with people outside
>"Kia Ora!"
>"H-hey"
>"Fuck you don't say hello then"
>"He said hey"

My life in a nutshell

Just got back to London after two weeks sitting at home in NZ to face an HR grievance at work because some British cuck I work with got upset when I swore at him at a bar at 11pm well outside work hours.

Is he hot?

No, he's a sunken faced, skinny pale british dude with a permanent dumb look on his face.

He does occasionally have funny stories about his coked out flatmates though, not that he's ever actually involved.

Reported to HR

Fucking may as well at this point.

Do Brits taste different to Kiwis?

>absolutely cannot get a part time job as a compsci student
I just want to do work that actually earns me some money
Instead I work on things that don't earn me money but make people really mad which is its own reward

As in, their cum?

I cannot get a part time job full stop. but im an unskilled darkie so theres that

Cum, dicks, bums, pits, whatever you like to taste.

>unskilled darkie
I get that you can't do anything about being a darkie, but unskilled?
You should at least be able to learn to do one thing well.

im a pretty choice cook ;)

just got back from Canada here. It's $4~10/g there depending how strong you want it and even their bottom quality shit is better than the best you can get in most countries.
Getting it is as easy as just going to a shop and buying it too. To get "medical" you just say you have headaches or can't sleep.

Hey you chill as bros? Hope you are all fucking grouss as too! Don't forget tomorrow is STRAAAAYAAAAA DAY FUCK YEAAAH BEST FUCCCCKEEN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD YOUSE PACK OF CUNTING POOOOOOOOFS!
Stay chilly bros.

wow hi dean

Cracks me up how shit weed is in this country but people go on aboout how good it is.

Most of the shit in this country is not dried or cured properly and almost no one uses the whole plant properly.

It can be really good. Ive just never smoked good weed south of the Northshore

Hoping to move to Nelson in the South Island a year from now. Is it as chill as people say? How hard is it to get bud there?
Also what's vehicle camping like in NZ? I've learned about self-contained n all that, but looking at Campermate app it looks like I literally can't park hardly anywhere without being either A) unable to drink, B) having to pay to park or C) having to drive 30k out of a town to stay in a gravel carpark.
How hard is it to get a vehicle self-contained worthy? Can I just put a dunny seat on a seal-able bucket and be good?

Yea true ey. You get bud in Canada and it's totally white from being covered with crystals. They literally just treat it like tobacco there, businessmen even vape it on coffee breaks and people outside the pub getting stoned all the time. Crazy how NZ hasn't caught on yet.

>Crazy how NZ hasn't caught on yet.
Our problem is shit cunts and by that I mean shit cunt stoners who ruin it by being shit cunt stoners and then shit cunt anti-weeders who ruin it by being ignorant know-it-all shit cunts anti-weeders.

I feel ya. Stoners get a bad wrap from the small minority who act like total cunts and the hardcore anti-weed types don't exactly help either.

>Crazy how NZ hasn't caught on yet
You don't talk to middle Nz do you.
exactly stoners need to just stop being twats

There are different levels of stoners. Lots of people smoke weed and just act like normal human beings. It's the small minority that don't shower, stink like weed and regrets, nasty dreads and only talk about weed 90% of the time while doing rude shit like smoking near kids, in the street or generally being obnoxious about it.

People would feel the same way about cunts acting that way drinking beer in the park, talking to people non-stop about the healing properties of beer and leaving cans everywhere while swearing at everyone for not drinking.

Fuckers just need to learn to smoke, shut up and chill.

Testify brutha

Just do the ol' "Print 30 resumes a day and don't come home until they're all gone". Unless you live in a 2-horse town you'll get a job in 3 days tops.