Have you ever had your dick up a guy's ass? What was it like?

Have you ever had your dick up a guy's ass? What was it like?

If not, are you interested in doing it?

Nah, nah.

Why not?

yes. tight

Did you cum in his ass?

I don't understand how people can do anal.
My stomach is really sensitive and just sticking my finger up my ass gives me a stomachache, and having a finger up my ass isn't really all that comfortable anyway.

feels exactly the same as a female's anus

yup

Yep. Same as putting it in a lady's ass, but with more ass hair. The femboys I butt-banged were almost like the ladies in that way. Probably mostly due to diet, but the sex smell differs a bit. The ladies are still better partners, guys are only better at giving you a blowjob. Traps are almost like the best of both worlds. Great at giving head, generally loves frequent sex, give no hassle when you go to back-door him, and can't get pregnant. Post-op hormone using guys (faux females) are the absolute best ladies for sex.

many times. dom top. nothing feels better than watching someone be in pain from having your dick in their ass and having them beg for more. to put on a MAGA hat and pile drive into them to where they start crying is amazing. reminding them how disappointed their father would be if he knew that he let other men just stick their dicks in him for their own pleasure... perfect.

What has this site become? Kill yourselves, if not for the board's sake, do it for your family.

You got issues my dude

Why do you care?

you ameritards have a strange fixation on trump

there is literally nothing wrong with homosexuality & bisexuality

He's insecure about wanting a dick up his ass.

eh i dont really care for trump or politics, its just more fun to wear the hat while fucking submissive faggots. they act all offended by trumps existence but they love being dominated by MAGA supporters.

nah

No, but I've had one in my throat.

You're calling them faggots as if you aren't a faggot too

Checked.

but they are. and im not.

The fuck you say nigger?

What was it like? I've sucked dick before but I could only get like three inches into my mouth without gagging horribly.

tried it on speed, but we could not keep a hard one

Horrible at the time but hot af as a memory

>be worried I'm gonna back out
>tell him not to let me
>basically give permission to mouth rape me
>he did

This is what I wanted to do, but as soon as it started I backed out and just sucked a little bit. I still regret I didn't just power through it.

Looking back I'm glad he forced me

I was abused by 2 teenage girls when I was very young and found it very exciting, even though I didn't understand as I was only about 6yo.

>think this "pleasure" act is normal
>start raping other kids my age
>girls and boys

Not into guys as an adult. The only way my dick is going in another man's arse is Thai Land and I have enough Ritalin to sniff.

Well... yeah. No one said it isn't.

OH SHIT HE GOT US

no but ive fucked some girls in the ass

Not interested.

Also probably not true.

Yes, very tight and didn't like it. I'm the bottom myself.

Classic faggot argument. Proving how degenerate it is that your only counterpoint is "you must secretly be a faggot too."

Nope. You are simply sub-human, in the same vain as pedos and furries.

This is how faggots are born. They think girls are such a hard and unobtainable goal that they start fucking other men. Unintelligent and unnecessary for the advancement of society.

Wrong. Kys

When I was 13 I had a Chinese neighbor who I would play with. One day we were sitting in my bed and noticed his dick hard when he was wrestling around with me. I got hard too and made moves to grab his dick. Eventually we both caught on, and would sneak around grabbing and holding each other but not knowing what to do. I had seen a guy fucking a girl doggie on HBO once, so I figured that's how it's done. One day I pulled his pants down and rubbed my dick between his cheeks until I was dripping precum a lot and rubbing with my dick onto his asshole. He told me to put it in and I didn't get what he meant. So I started humping him and eventually he grabbed me, wet me, and helped guide me in. I cum within like three pumps and he yells " ooooh you put the watta " I get scared and run home.....

funny
> in a cute way
< in the butt-butt xD
you put what in what? :D

>Wrong
Why do you think this? Where is the argument?

kill yourself you religious nigger

I bouht a dildo to try it. It was like shitting but backwards

they always look like they're in pain tho

>females
>better partners
top kek

Classic because it's true, scientifically proven.
Just accept yourself fam :^)

this is what I want

I have, and it's glorious.

Kinda like sticking your dick in a warm mince pie.

Pussy still feels better, but female asshole feels different again

Most unique thing I've tried is someone who's MtF trans after they've had the bottom surgery done, then they decided to be a man again.

only the ones who hate him, like this libfag

its only enjoyable if there is absolutely no shit. if the guy cleaned before, its great, when he hasn't, it feels grainy and the smell ruins it

Yep and yep. It was tight warm and wet. Kinda like the inside of the mouth. Had to go slow and gentle cause he was too tight but it was great

I only suck dick fam

Nope, but I had one in me at 14.

But there is though

put my dick in a trans ass a few times. but the vagina feels better in my opinion cocks are just more fun to have in your mouth

Married, do this 2-3 times per week. Love it.

>Comes to a fag post
>Gets salty from all the fags here

Uncles don't count

Was a friend at the time

I'm gay, I can answer

Its amazing. A little difficult to start but after a little bit of probing and lube, its one of the greatest experiences ever.

>Anonymous 01/25/18(Thu)12:42:16 No.757---▶

> greentext :P
< friend, no more?