Whats her name Sup Forums?

Whats her name Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DmrocMjrcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Klondike

Asuka

you're mum xDddd

Maria. I loved that fucking psycho bitch.

AV

Emily

Berivan

Go get her

Did you post her name last night?

Brianna

No she really was a psycho bitch. Ruined 2 years of my life and regret all of it. Just sucks I haven't been able to find anyone since I could be as comfortable around.

Bridget

Nice ass similar to my lady friend

Does she still have feelings for you?

Nope. She lives states away about appearently engaged to another guy now. Only been half a year since we broke up. Good riddance and my condolences to anyone that has to put up with her and her family.

>not thinking about her for once
>feelsgoodman
>see your thread
>think about her

fug u OP

Do you love her cuz if you do why post her nudes

Valentine

this

If you think aboutb her go get her

>Have literally no one to faun over
>Haven't met a woman I genuinely give a shit about in years now
>Haven't even dated in going on nine years now

Oh well, at least I have my hobbies. There was this one chick I started feeling a slight something for last April but then I found out she was like, twenty years my senior and married with kids.

It's fucking absurd, chick looks NOTHING like a woman in her forties.

Makeup should be illegal.

Lets hope you find someone better bro

How are are you?
Are you virgin?

Olya

delet this. dont even fucking say that.

Cameron, the girl who convinced me she was the one.
Until she talked to another guy behind my back.
The guy that said he was obsessed with her.
The guy she only knew for a couple weeks.
As a wise man once said, lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.

Thanks man.. I've been trying. Hard to get back into dating after so long. So much superficial shit or meaningless sex. Found one that likes me but she's a bit new to dating or even sex so it's excruciating being the one who's been dating and fucking since highschool and had to lead most of the time. Waiting till she breaks out of her shell and I don't have to hold her hand for shit.

Unfortunately, yes. I'll be 27 in April.

I tried so hard for years to keep in shape, I kicked my own ass for six years straight and it didn't change anything.

Now, I just don't care anymore.

How 'bout you user?

Emily...

>lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off
i just heard that recently and cannot remember where

No, why?

J xx

I believe in you user

R.F.?

Her name is emily

thats better, thank you

Zoe.

Fuck now im just sad

Hailey
I love her

I second this motion.
Delete that feels triggering post.

I just want to die. Why won't god let me die? I don't have the stones to kill myself.

Her name is R.I.P.

I knew her for 15 years. Practically grew up with the love of my life. Our parents never wanted us to date but we said fuck it and did it anyway. Certain things happened between us that I’d rather not reminisce. Here’s a pic of me and her. I’ll never smile like that again. I joined the army out of impulse because I didn’t know what else to do with my life, she’s currently living with some ugly ass dude. Whatever

I know the feel bro it gets better heres to the future

Paula

Andy Sixx

I have to drink to forget what this thread made me remember.

Im 19 ive fucked 3 girls but idc about sex got a new girl that is kissless virgin just graduated high school. Im in japan rn gonna go back to aus and make her my gf shes sweet i look forward to the future

Soz bro just had a big talk with someone who loved a girl named emily last night

Cheers

Idk sometimes I think about talking to her but what good will that do, I’ll just hurt myself more and she seems happy, or so I think.

At least you're making something out of yourself. Been stuck in that sinking chest feeling for 3 years. Tried to overdose 2 times but don't have the balls to slit my wrists. You're doing good user

Please dont user

Sorry mate

Kathy Bates

Well, I envy you. Good luck.

GET OUT MY HEAD YOU FUCKING WHORE
CUTTING ME OFF JUST LIKE THAT IS THE WORST YOU DECEIVING CUNT

Domino Presley

GO GET HER I KNOW YOU CAN

It’s been 4 years since I last saw her. Trust me I’ve thought about ending it all, but to think of what my family would go through. And to think what she would go through if she still cared.

I'm so very, very tired user.

Lucy.

Not in an ermegerd, I'll never get over her kind of way.

Just a missed opportunity.

>be me, 20 years ago
>be hot, get all the ladies
>lucy is a pretty slightly chubby chick who goes out with a nerd friend of mine, big lumbering hairy guy with long hair & neckbeard. really nice cool guy tho.
>they are together for almost a year, he's punching above his weight for sure
>they break up
>she loses a ton of weight. she is now 10/10 hawt as fuck; think jillian janson after she lost the weight - just that sort of change
>be at a nightclub, staying at my female friends' house.
>lots of my female friends act as sexual conscience as I fuck anything that moves, but not my friends
>lucy me and ff go back to latter's house
>lucy on couch in living room, we are all pilled up
>go through to the kitchen to help ff with something and she convinces me its not a good idea to fuck lucy, it will upset my friend who is still in love with her
>we sit in the kitchen snorting coke and forget about lucy, at some point realize she has gone

man, I wish I'd banged that chick......

Claire. Probably gonna be different than most posts here. But, fuck it im bore and lonely. She's my wife but in the Navy and deployed. Been 3 months and got 3 more to go...

Go get her

Amber

:/ remember you aint alone bro

Sorry, Mate

Sam, loved her and she threw me away.

Dont envy me mate its overrated thank you though i wish you all the best

Cara

Whats wrong in your life talk to me

I hate you’re depressing ass pictures bro

Im glad you didnt fuck her your friend wouldve been destroyed

Shell be waiting for you 3 months mate

youtube.com/watch?v=2DmrocMjrcM
have a winge

shelby.

Morgan

Her name is Coca Amphetamine. I miss her :(

Well emily it's a generic name

Shes happy with her boyfriend now
I have a girlfriend who is hotter than her and is happy to be with me
So why did the thread make me think of her? Ive been with my current gf for over 4 years.
Maybe i made a mistake
Her name's alyssa

Me trying to play it off like I wasn’t dying inside.

Sorry mate

Karen

All I ever want to do is sleep. The only friend I had was my dog who died almost two years ago now.

I haven't seen any of my so-called "friends" in five or six months.

The only woman I ever dated was over a decade ago when I was 16

I just work, come home, and sleep. I sincerely do not want to live anymore.

I should be sleeping now so I can get up and go to work in five hours, but I'm just sitting here bawling my eyes out.

I'm beyond ready to let go. If only I weren't such a coward.

God damn that made me sad and kind of angry shes bascislly saying she thinks of you and wants you but knows it wont work women are cruel im sorrt Sup Forumsro

Meant as reply to

Lina.

We're still together.

But she's dying.

Aura. Every single day. Will see her next time in summer. Move abroad to go to uni.

Roger

Hits close to home you arent alone bro sometimes you can have something great and still think of the past

Fucking hell.
Laura.
When I lived in myrtle - she was the first person I went to the beach with.

I remember we used to go at night, and just walk around on the beach all night - staring at the moon and stars.

I remember taking her out into the water. I told her id do it, and she said I wouldnt - and dared me to.

I let some time pass, and caught her off guard. I remember laughing with her in the middle of the water, waves crashing around us.

We went through a lot, even at one point in time - we were living out of hotel rooms.

a lot happened....It was real. I've never loved harder than the way I loved her.

Things happened I'd rather not talk about. I ended up moving to another state.

Told her I couldnt do it anymore, so that she could find someone else with a clean conscience.

I wish i could help you bro but i dont know what you are feeling maybe you need to get away from work for a bit go somewhere lifes hard but worth it please stay around

You are a man of honour.