twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pathetic

Kys OP

Shut the fuck up and play vidya.

What is stopping you from having a gf?

>not having a 2D gf

Not knowing how to talk them up

where do i find them

Fine OP, I'll help. First some basic things about you: age/general location/hobbies/living situation etc?

Women are always pushing you away right? How could you possibly get to women if they don't want to be around you?

Women are all about looks. It's proven. Men aswell to an extant. You need to eat better to feel better, lift weights to increase testosterone and you will naturally find more women.

Come to my brother. Fuck all these other people spouting negative bullshit they have no right to be saying. Shits tough. You're legitimately a victim of your own undoing.

Take control of your life, improve yourself and women will follow.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcrhwatDkUM

wow a valid advice on Sup Forums .. better not following it OP and keep eating shit out of male asses

OP man up and listen to this /fit/ mother fucker, or KYS!

isn't shit like this thread for /r9k/? get lost OP

Do you really think women will give him shit if he was actually dedicated enough to do this?

About 3 months lifting and I get insane mires all day from everybody.

Just work on feeling better about yourself, building confidence. Listen to the guy that recommended you to , and then just put yourself out there. Go to bars, parties, etc., go on Tinder or some other site. They’re not just going to show up on Sup Forums and say, “oh user, you’re so lonely and brooding, take me now”

idc

>"you're so lonely and brooding"

Very nice bro. Keep it up and don't fall for the "I MUST BE THE BIGGEST GUY IN THE GYM"-insecurity trap. There's such a thing as getting too big but your views can easily get warped after spending years in a gym surrounded by buff as fuck motherfuckers. Don't let this become an insecurity.

Women are more trouble than they're worth.
>you're welcome