How do I eat pussy/finger a bitch properly?

How do I eat pussy/finger a bitch properly?
gotta make up for my small dick.
need help Sup Forumsros

Write the alphabet on her clit with your tongue over and over

Use a strap on

sauce

Look up Nina Hartley's "how to eat pussy" video. Probably the best tutorial.

pick one or two techniques and stick with it, practice with peanut butter

How hard should I press my tongue on her clit? also what do i do with my fingers?

lick her clit like youre trying to remove lead paint from a wood fence

as hard as your tongue allows you to

try to put a fist in your own pooper to turn her on

Try different things. Soft, hard, fast, slow. See how she reacts. All girls are different. If that doesn't work just stick a finger in her butt, jerk off and nut on her stomach

Just ask her if she prefers speed or pressure man then listen to her responses

This works! just remember to take your watch off first

Sauce?

holy fuck user thanks for this
-OP

also no sauce on the asian bitch. sorry Sup Forumsros

THIS IS SUCH BULSHIT HAHAHAHA

Coming from a femanon... No, don't do it hard. At least not at first. You want to start off super gentle and tease. Super light and slow and build up. Going in hard straight away is just awful.

This

Fuck a younger girl.

A MUCH younger girl. Her vagina won't be as developed so you can compensate for your small dick

If you want to finger her gspot; insert one, two or whatever amount of fingers you desire into the vagina.

Then make a come here motion. You should feel a soft, spongy like cushion. Start slow and slowly go faster. Time it with her breathing.

As for the clit. Never toch it directly. Most women are too senstive there. Use the clitoral hood and use that to slow rub de clit in circles. Time the pace to her breathing.

If you want to go down on her, dont lick the clit but suck it. Trust me, much more effective.

is this good?

Chicks are all different. But usually you want to focus your tongue or fingers at the top portion of the pussy where her clit is.
Best advice really is let her guide you. I've been married four years and my wife still guides me sometimes.
Pro tip. When jerking her off, use both your index finger and thumb to simultaneously rub her clit. Thumb on top, finger on bottom. Second pro tip. You can rub and lick and lick and insert your finger at same time. Multi task.
Third pro tip. For both actions, remember that her nerve center is on outside. Inserting tongue or finger may feel good, but doubt it will get her off.

Got any more?

I'm great at it, did it to several girls but my wife really taught me how to do it properly. Start with clit, light and easy. Steadily increase pressure with up and down movements. Occasionally circle it. Randomly throw in a flat-tongue lick from bottom of the slit sliding upwards finishing with flicking off the clit. Pay attention to her body's reaction; if she enjoys a particular motion, do it consistently for a good 15-20 seconds at a time and switch back to light and easy for about the same; edge the fuck out of her. I can usually have her orgasm in under 5 minutes, but where's the fun in that?

Best advice

Elizabeth Anne

Go on xvideos and search for how to make a girl squirt.
Seriously
Also that, for comparison, put your finger on the top your mouth and start going back. When you feel the soft part, that should feel exactly how the gspot is.

Show tits