Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

famous french dudes, something about having bullshit credentials for conspiracy or something. somehow they're still relevant and famous over there.

the plastic surgery is so absurd it seems people dont even bother bringing it up.

You got it. brb

what plastic surgery?
also check em

>also check em

welp.

nice try but you can't compete
check em again

yfw

Borderline retards.... Wait..... Full retards. Why the fuck would anyone want to go out and do that to their face? Fucking stupid cunts

dont push your luck, buddy

i didnt try...

Before the procedures they had done they looked really good -no homo- but now they look really ugly especially the dude on the left.

idk theyre scientists or something

290 IQ, High Master Billionares, what else is there to know?

This is them before they shaved.

>the plastic surgery is so absurd it seems people dont even bother bringing it up.

That ain't plastic surgery... that's Acromegaly, the result of adults taking Human Growth Hormone TOO MUCH.

My guess ? they injected their dicks with the stuff, and that's why nobody complains.

white bois cant compete..

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

can i get a high velocity summary

freres bogdanov

this whole time I thought they were just a meme

They're aristocracy, published physicists and recognized philosophers. Not even kidding.
It takes all types, as they say.

>got their own tv show after becoming physicists
>upon closer examination their theses were complete drivel filled with gibberish that sounded sciencey
>apparently fucked up their faces? idk this part is new to me

they are extraterrestrials from another planet

I speculate years of abuse to their bodies and one too many trips to the discount plastic surgeon in Mexico.

>2018
>not taking the bogpill

They're a couple of French looneys that wanted to live out their retarded sci-fi series featuring Butt-Ugly Martians.