Walk into bank

>walk into bank
>approach the teller
>slip her a note
>"Please fill this bag with money. This is not a robbery. I am not armed."
>bank policy is to comply with all demands so she fills the bag anyway
>if i get arrested they can't charge me with robbery because i made sure to establish there was never a threat

Am I retarded or a genius, Sup Forums?

they are going to laugh their asses off

those digits say youre on to something
you'll probably get arrested anyway for causing a panic or whatever charge they can dream up

genius

You slipping her a note and not verbally communicating can be easily seen as a direct threat to the bank teller and an attempt to conceal what you are doing, ie you’re robbing the bank.

You’re a fucking autist. Enjoy your 4 years in prison dipshit

Shit, this is actually genius. Give it a go user and let us know how it goes. Which area do you live in?

You would get busted anyway.

The legal principal here is "mens rea" which basically means that you knew what you were doing was wrong, i.e. stealing money.

It's the reason why a criminal kingpin can't get an underling to rob a bank for him and then hold up his hands and say "but I didn't physically do anything."

Related example: In the opening scene of Pulp Fiction, two criminals discuss a story they heard about a man who robbed a bank with a mobile phone. Walked in, said that a bunch of kidnappers had taken his little girl, and would kill her unless they handed over the money. And it worked.

In the case above, the robber would go free if he could prove that his girl really had been kidnapped and, crucially, if he never kept any of the money. If he kept even a single dollar, then "mens rea" applies and he would be put away.

Fine then, I'll make sure to verbally greet her first and ask nicely that she read the note for more information on how she can help me today. The text on the note is to make sure they can't try to prove I used force to coerce the teller. Once she starts bagging the money I'll even go so far as to thank her and ask how her day is going so far.

She would probably look at you funny for a sec before asking you to fill out a deposit/withdrawal slip

You truly are a special autistic piece of shit with not only literally no concept of how the law works, but zero concept of how the world works.

This thread is an absolute piece of shit, an insult to humankind. Go fuck your self, you dumb donkey mongoloid autistic fuck.

God damn are you fucking retarded.

▲ ▲

Smart

This guy seems a little upset he didn't think of your idea first op

i think this guy is a bank teller... he seems a bit tilted. maybe this has happened to him?

I would pay a dollar to see this.

See "specific intent"
A specific intent crime is one in which the defendant acts not only with knowledge of what he is doing, but does so with the objective of completing some unlawful act. A specific intent crime is one in which an "act was committed voluntarily and purposely with the specific intent to do something the law forbids." United States v. Bailey, 444 U.S. 394, 405, 100 S.Ct. 624, 632, 62 L.Ed.2d 575 (1980)

This thread is the perfect example of where Sup Forums has totally lost it's way.

We should be encouraging autistic plans like this for the lulz. Every time.

Nobody says lulz anymore you ED-reading fucknut, lurk more.

>maximum jimmies
>lurk moar

lulz

*acoustic

Lulz you faggot

checked