My co-worker has been an asshole to me but I just found a ton of pervy shit he’s posted to reddit under an alias...

My co-worker has been an asshole to me but I just found a ton of pervy shit he’s posted to reddit under an alias. Should I be the better man and let it go, or should I ruin his career?

First of all, link

How high was his level of assholeness?

make him suffer

He lied to our boss about me not finishing a project and got me screamed at when it was his fault and he knows it

Then you really need to fuck him up for good

I’m lightweight concerned he will go postal and kill me. I’m about to put him as a pervert to like 30 staff members.

message his reddit and tell him you want cash for not doing it, when said cash is yours. rip his asshole and tell him why you did it

No matter the temptation, unless he's actually molested a kid or something then don't contribute to this bullshit. One day, not sure how long, might be a while, people will look back and see how crazy it was to ruin people over relatively minor stuff. He wrote some shit under an alias to vent his weird fantasies. Not worth having you life ruined. Maybe he deserves it as a boss, but doing it this way would not only be dirty pool, it would make you one of the contributors to the current madness.

/r/thathappen

Fucking faggot op

Do it anonymously.

Don't be a weasel and ruin his career.
Instead record the evidence somehow and then tell him how you know about his perversions and hold it over him so he treats you like a decent person.

Found the paedophile.

So it's OK to be a perverted sexual deviant if you keep it secret. I understand.

He wrote shit. He wrote, in words, some twisted fantasy shit. Who cares. Did he hurt anyone? No? Then don't feed him to the witch hunt. Very big difference between writing and doing what that doctor did. If you can't see the difference, you're part of the current problem.

I’m gonna do this. I’ll print paper copies of the threads and pictures (including one of his own cum) and happily keep them tucked away for a rainy day

He has some sort of foot fetish and posted a pic of his girlfriends feet with his cum all over them. Did I mention we both work in close proximity to small children?

Fuck him good.
He'll get another job somewhere else.
He need not know of your actions.
Profit in discreet joy.

Fucks that to do with feet?

I take the last posting back...

Foot fetish.... shit man, that ain't nothing.
He'll probably get a pass, and you are gonna look fucking silly if it gets backtraced to you...consequences will be...like...very different mang !

Kys

He just has a foot fetish? /thread

Gonna need better than that to sink him. Do a mass email to all the staff. Get someone else to send it. Preferably someone from here. If you have parent emails then get it sent to some of those as well. Just be careful if the emails aren't equally available to all staff. Because if they aren't then they can point the finger back to you by which emails you would have

kill him if you´re gonna act like an asshole then you deserve to die. life is short, he traumatized you for life, he deserves the worst. dont let assholes get their way.

Don't do that, think of the «profits»
Make him pay you an amount every month/week for having you not telling it to everyone.

Let it go

You'll thank yourself

I dont understand. He likes to cum on his girlfriends feet and works with kids so thats a problem? Youre on Sup Forums. Youre gonna need to explain more whats deviant about this dude -or if there is nothing more youve got nothing.

>a ton of pervy shit he’s posted to reddit
Link or it didn't happen

There’s more to this story than you are telling here. Was it ultimately your responsibility to complete the project? Did you and this guy team up on the project? There are important details you are glazing over here.