I just beat the shit out of my sister AMA

I just beat the shit out of my sister AMA

wow what a fucking pussy proud to beat up a girl you dumbass fucktard

You are lucky cause if you was in my hood nigga and you tried to brag about this shit me and the boys would put a hurtin on you like you never felt before you little pussy

Awwwe look at little Timothy, being a big edgy boy, using the computer on his own for the first time.
Careful now, go check the Kid Cuisine you were heating in the microwave. It might burn.
You dont wanna get mum upset, especially after you convinced her you're old enough to use the microwave on your own.

this is me laughing at you now

Are you fucking retarded?

will you post this webm to /gif/ with sound?

fucking chink
no questions here, probably beat her up so you can have something to eat for dinner

you're fucking retarded you fucking retarded retard

Depends on what she did. Was she smacking you over and over? My policy is I give them 3 free shots. Anything else and I give just one back.

did u kick her in the cunt

Did you rape her too? Or just beat her up?

just a few slaps then into the punching and kicking her, im not a fucking pervert

just because you can act fucked in the head doesnt mean you should ...wouldnt it be hilarious if your mother or maybe sister seen your posts .....stupid ass pussy hides behind this bullshit to talk stupid shit ....how old are you 8 ....fucking kids your all fucking retarded nowdays man.

Old.

>your all fucking retarded nowdays man

my all retarded?

Mmmmmmmmmm

I love the smell of bait in the morning

My dad used to abuse my sister, so I guess it just runs in the family

you must be new here

did he let you watch? did it sexually arouse you?

Post vids

I've seen this on reddit a few years ago

I love how these newfags taking on this bait

WTF ?????????

I'm quite proud of this thread, it has the perfect blend of outrage and implied sexual tension to trigger the white knight response in so many people

you may have seen the video but I've only ever posted this thread on Sup Forums