Why do 80% of women have a mental illness?

Why do 80% of women have a mental illness?
Discuss

Then statistically those are the normal ones and it's the other 20% who are aberrant.

To make straight men suffer.

because the female brain is mentally ill by default

Hormones. It's not their fault user, and it's the only reason any of us are here.

So it is normal for women to behave like a mental wreck and whine in every Situation that doesnt work like they want? Interesting...

So women are a fucked up biological creation? Like a car that just runs on 3/4 cylinders?

If it's 80% that would be normal for women. Doesn't mean it's normal in general

They don't. You just never had any contact with woman in your life and have very distorted virgin beliefs. Why is this?

Discuss.

Maybe u are fucked up on the same lvl as they are so do not recognize it

Maybe so, but my reasoning is far more likely true friend. I'm a man btw.

because 100% of humans are broken

It’s closer to 30% than it is to 80% but anyway.

The reason it’s higher is because of anxiety and depression which more than likely stems from physical and mental abuse. Women are much more likely to face physical abuse in their lives than men. Mental abuse, about the same, however due to men being naturally more numb to pain, we are able to pay less attention to it and can be repressed easier.

That is a good answer. Thx

your kidding right domestic abuse stats show women are the main perpetrators
also fyi mental illness in men is far more common

>Women are much more likely to face physical abuse in their lives than men
You clearly don't have brothers

It isn't 100%?

These are both true

They don't have a mental illness. They're female. And female is different.

Stop jacking it to traps faggot

They're just too emotionally sensitive and they look for something to blame there actions on so disorders/illnesses/etc are made up so they can deny responsibilty.

Guys are actually genetically more likely to develop a mental illness OP. Women are just emotional give it til they're 40 and they won't have periods anymore

Women be shoppin!

Ffs if this isn't accurate. Dude I hate these fucking women nowadays
> I have anxiety
> I have depression
Show me a doctor's note or shut the fuck up you attention whore

Boy you cannot stop a woman from shoppin!

Oh ho ho the fuck you can't. Hold them tampons hostage mah Sup Forumsoy women hate going places without tampons

I don't know if I've ever met a woman who has actually just taken responsibility for an outburst.

Instead of saying sorry I was an idiot it's always a list of outliers that are responsible for the abnormal behavior.

>all women have a mental illness
>transgenders just have a mental illness
>transgenders aren't women
i'm starting to believe you just yell "mental illness" as a substitute for an argument
ok