Bitches on Tinder are so fucking dense hahaha

bitches on Tinder are so fucking dense hahaha
>makes a joke
>joke goes over her head
>instead of considering the possibility that she's dumb she defeaults to the issue being my weridness
>admits to attention seeking
>call her out on it
>plays the victim
>unmatches

>cunt d e s t r o y e r

Wow, you sound like a sperg, congrats
INB4 this is just a fake convo

white knight detected haha

this is Sup Forums we have no tolerance for your kind here lol

If that convo is real you should feel ashamed and embarrassed.

No, you just acted like a cunt and i didnt see any "joke"

>haha lol
wat the fuck is wrong with you, retard

>finds a “dense” girl
>seems to kick off a good convo
>makes fun of her and calls her “dense” instead of trying to easily bone her
>feels superior for being an autistic faggot

I called you out as being a white knight and you have no defense to that haha

if that's all you've got you should just leave now lol you'll get eaten alive here

hahaha

Jesus Christ, OP. No wonder you're a virgin.

>Let me go and tell Sup Forums about my epic fail

OP you just seem sexually frustrated

>autism.exe

>all that hahaha
I feel the cringe

haha xD epic meme user

>ha
>ha
>ha
Just fuck off.

Please uninstall Tinder. You're the kind of creepy sperg that makes girls defensive.

lol no

haha

you sound as dense as her

Bunch of pro feminists in here haha

You should all be ashamed, sound like grade A+ pussies haha not sticking up for your Sup Forumsro!

>Being this new to girls

>"Hey guise lookit this thot what done laughed at my faggotry."

kys

Suicide isn't funny and neither is your post, you should be ashamed, suicide in today's society is at an all-time high, I'll report you for cyberbullying and your post WILL be looked into, your best bet is to stop this horrible behavior now and you'll get lighter punished, although the damage has already been done with such a disgusting post.

>you sound as dense as her

I am praying to god that you are trolling and this is bait. cuz if it aint bait then I kinda feel sorry for anyone on this planet to ever have interactions with such an autistic fuck as yourself

He's right.

Get the fuck off tinder. Now.

Nigger, you are not anyone's Sup Forumsro. You failed and wanted to start a circlejerk about 'all those mean grills' not realizing that everyone sees your massive fagotronics.

Go back to the basement, you pile of virginity.

/thread

Another virgin detected, lol I bet you've never made boogie with a girl before, haha.

>sound like grade A+ pussies
You had a chance to talk to a girl and probably creampie her but you chose to be a fucking mongoliod. This tends to happen when the only girl you’ve ever talked to is your mother when you ask her for more mtn dew

>Calling people pussies
>Can't talk to girls
>Gets super defensive when called out

How's that fedora collection coming along?

Sorry, but you're the dense faggot in this.

You unexpectedly get a match with at least a seemingly 8/10 and you decide to go full sperg mode.

Who the fuck hurt you?

Life. Life hurt him.

So many white knights in this thread, holy cringe!!!! the old Sup Forums the Sup Forums that stood up for their Sup Forumsros would have roasted all you lightweights alive sticking up for these bitches haha. new age Sup Forums is pussified

reported

cringelord

>So many white knights in this thread
No one’s standing up for the girl. Everyone’s just pointing out your mental retardation

>being a lad
Holy shit if you talk like this you're a raging homo

Nigger, I got married 12 years ago and created children several times.

But go ahead and keep thinking you know what you're doing. And good luck with that.

In the meantime, get the fuck off tinder.

hahaha

lol you're all dense asf fam. Falling for the "she's hot so she can't be dumb xD' Life lesson you noobs, not every 8/10 girl is intelligent, some are actually stupid haha, very stupid, but you're below stupidity lol so I can understand why you struggle to stay afloat to see this.

>haha

Dude you are a sperg lord. The chick called you out. What you think is humour is humours to us.

>Married
>on Sup Forums

the state of your life

Do yourself a favor, don't ever and I mean EVER try to be a role model for your children haha.

Spoken like a true newfag. gtfo faggot.

Grow up

>standing up for a dense chick on tinder

yeah your opinion isn't really relevant in this thread, equal pay xD ammirite?

I've been on Sup Forums since before you were born, so back to kindergarten 9gag---------->

Can you define "white knight" ?

>haha lol xD epic meme anonymous

The Sup Forums i know blablabla this even proves the point of you being autistic as fuck.

No-one is saying the girl is right, no-one is contacting the girl. all we do is choose not to side with dense autistic fuck like you

That’s exactly what makes you a huge faggot. You had a solid chance of taking a dumb broad to your basement office chair and you volutarily decided to show just how much of a mongoliod you can be

That's not even close to a 8/10 you virgin fags

Ps op is a fucking mongoloid autist

>not knowing what a white knight is
>dense

lol can't tell if there's really 30 different dense asf people in this thread or it's just 1 really dense fucker samefagging.

I don't know what's sadder, you turning down an 8/10 because you believe you cracked the women's code to dating, or the fact that you don't even know you're that fucking retarded.

Please, for your sake, either kys or kys.

ohh yeah look who gets trips, bow down to your overlord haha, reach my level dense-cremlings

Wtf are you talking about, noone said that, I'm sure shes retarded.
Everyone is calling YOU out for being an autistic virgin who cant speak to girls

damn...hate to be the bearer of bad news but... OP is destroying everyone in this thread

Ok so this is pasta but my question to you op is did you repost your convo from December or does Sup Forums just rehash old threads to keep the masses entertained?

OP's a retard confirmed

Hahaha

You're obviously too dense to see that you dun goofed, and too thick to understand that you are a moron.

I can guarantee you won't be getting laid for some time to come. Have fun.

Goodbye.

>Expects to get a proper conversation out of a dense asf girl on tinder

yeah.. so who's the dense one?

protip: it's not me :^)

>lol can't tell if there's really 30 different dense asf people in this thread or it's just 1 really dense fucker samefagging.

omg you're right OP! hahaha xD lol

lol, yea i kno hahaha

fucking cringe

KYS OP

She may be dense, but at least she doesn't have to date your autistic ass...

based post, +1 respect

epic, good to have you onboard my man, haha.

1 little job through your neighborhood ought to get the sprinkler system working inbetween your mothers bushes, so yeah I'm getting laid and she's my chicken

Obvious samefag

>inb4 posts shitty shoop

samefag

fuck off idiot

Abandon thread for OP is samefagging because he can't accept the fact that he doesn't know how to talk to people...

hit a nerve, densey?

From a conversion in december last year and this thread is pasta

Looks like I'm still the true King of the Jungle around these parts, move alone now denselings.

kill yourself OP

To be fair, you’re about as whitty and charming as a bag of pork cocks.

You just bad at getting pussy

>true King of the Jungle

I bet you're the kind of faggot who believes in beta males and alpha males, just please... fucking die...

well OP i hope tonight when you lay down in your bed just few feet away from your mommies and daddies room you recap and finally see how big of a failure you are.

Be sure to say, write, or scream everything that makes you think you're not the one who is dense & autistic, I get a warm and happy feeling knowing that one day you'll find out by yourself

This is now a cringe thread

I doth declare cringe thread.

This became a cringe thread after the first reply.

OP can't figure out the girl just wanted a compliment. She got the joke, you just over explained it and looked like a Sup Forums user.

obvious bait

Nah OP. I feel you.
It only makes sense that the thread turned on you. Most people are dense fucking idiots like that girl and will rush into a group mode frenzy hive mind ball of dense retarded ness because you called out of their own. Idiots will always band together to make sure someone different doesn't threaten their way of life.

Hooray!!!

Stop samefagging, it makes you an even bigger faggot.

>R E D D I T

>S P A C I N G

You just don't know how to talk to girls you fucking idiot. Women are all silly, emotional cunts and you're a dipshit for not taking that into account when talking to them and getting offended because you failed at making her laugh. I sure hope you aren't ugly in addition to being unfunny, you should consider offing yourself if you are.

>Hahaha
>Hahaha
>Hahaha

Kill yourself

OP, you made the mistake when you took offense at her not getting your dumb joke. It wasn't important enough to get emotive over, and she wouldn't have popper her spikes so bad if you hadn't have been like 'Well excusssseeeee me princess' over what is ultimately just a dumb joke.

Oh im sorry I didn't know you could fucking who was who in the fucking thread.
I am not OP and that was my first post. If you knew what the fuck you were doing you'd be able to see that but you're one of the idiots

>"she's hot so she can't be dumb
The rule is literally opposite faggot

who's "we", shortpants?

>ownedherhaha.png

I cringed for OP.

"I'm retard hahaha"

>Hahahaha you gonna fuck me
>Hahaha I don't trust you hahaha tits or gtfo hahah
>Hahahaha what does that mean?
>Hahahaha hahahaha it means you flash them hahaha tits
>Hahahaha
>Hahahahahaha
>Hahahahahaha

Thank you! finally someone who understands!

I agree with her. You’re just weird and dumb.

You sure are throwing your virginity around a lot in this thread you samefagging tryhard.

Let me call the WAAAHbulance for you, you sensitive little snowflake bitch.

Sure, newfag. Lurk moar so you don't come off sounding like the angry 14 year old you really are inside.

hahaha

Underage ban inc..

Not sure how you've come to that conclusion, he sounds a lot more intelligent than everyone else in this thread, read a book, learn some manners then come back and try again.

You reek of summer you 9 year old little shit, go home and die

>hahaha

Did you come in from internet 2001? The fuck is wrong with you?

OP, I think your period button is broken. It seems to be ending sentences with 'hahahaha' instead of a full stop.

Also, this is why girls don't like you virgins. Don't try to be clever. It wont get you anywhere. No girl says "oh, that's original, I think I might sleep with this guy". Give them the cheesy pickup lines and feign interest in their lives, THEN you'll get somewhere. Despite what their profile says, no girl is on there to be 'wowed' by text messages. Girls are on Tinder to either hookup or boost their ego. The girls who ARE on Tinder for a relationship are constantly getting messages from guys far better looking than you who also have more money and charisma than you. Do you really want to put yourself out there to be compared to chad thundercock?

Just face it. If you spend your spare time on Sup Forums, chances are you're not enticing enough to pull girls on Tinder anyway. I got a few and in the end they weren't even worth the effort.

>Typing out laughter is dated
Please go fucking kill yourself as you might be the most stupid fucking cunt in this thread.
OP. You are right and this thread is just proof most people are fucking retards who will immediately gang up on someone who is trying to teach them something or even just show them something that they think is different.
Not objectively RIGHT or WRONG. Simply different.
That's how stupid these people are.