Shota thread 757929482

Shota thread 757929482

Sorry, im newfag, the old thread pdf is almost 99mb. Im gonna upload asap.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New shot a bread?? Dope

I got impatient, I'll make it easy on you op.

I've got it all saved as text but i want that final part. Hope he writes the last bit

cont, because lets finish what I've started.

>I did just like I was told, getting on all fours.
>Now This guy was selfish as fuck. Didn't eat my ass or anything. But at least he stuck his fingers in his mouth, reaching down and running them against my hole to make it easier.
>No fingering or anything to help loosen up
>Being a virgin, I didn't think it'd be asuch a problem
>He lined himself up, put both hands on my hips and started pushing while pulling me back.
>It didn't give at first, which would have any reasonable person stop
>But he kept going, putting firm pressure on until I felt the sharp pain of his head forcing itself inside.
>Nothing could've prepared me for that shit. Sure, I'd fingered myself before. But this?
>he gave me a couple of moments to try and adjust, thankfully. But as soon as he felt it? He started pushing forward. And he didn't stop, either. All I could do was grab the sheets and groan in pain.
>The whole time he was talking. He alternated praises and insults. "Oh, you're ass is so fucking tight" "You're so pretty" "just a little slut for me to fuck" "You're doing so good" Those are the only things I remember him saying, but I can guarantee that there were a lot more similar things.
>My ass still hurts just thinking about it. But it was hot. And even in the moment, I liked it. Just the fact that I was making him feel good made it all worth it to me. I didn't have one of those miracle moments where I instantly came. Fuck, I'm pretty sure I stayed soft the whole time.
>Still that.. primal thrill of submitting to someone. Even if it hurt, I didn't.. really mind it too much? I had been wanting this, I wasn't going to let a little bit of pain stop me.
>He got really into it, too. Started grabbing my hair, pushing my face into the mattress and going all out.
>There was no way my moans wouldn't have been heard from outside the cabin. That, or the distinct 'thwack'ing sounds of his thighs colliding with my ass as he fucked me.

So how old were you during this?

pastebin com/zSMNuBhA

Another greentext I saved from a previous thread.

Enjoy.

>He came no real warning or anything. Just grunts from his side and harder thrusts before collapsing on top of me, breathing heavily and just fucking hugging me.
>He kept whispering how I did so good, that he was proud of me and that the sex was amazing.
>we laid there and just.. cuddled for a bit, again covered in sweat.

He didn't talk to me after that, much to the dismay of my eleven-year-old self who had just found his first crush. Found out a couple years later that I wasn't the only kid he was banging.
His wife found out and it was all over the news for a bit. feelsbad.

i alredy uploat it to google drive, is a pdf. I cant post the link, saids thats spam.

just copy-paste to a pastebin

fugg, thanks for the fap user, ily

it used to say 11
< what great stories
> idk
and the 'guy' was 20-30 dish counselor

pastebin com/xqZcN8yC

Briefs

>ttps://pastebin com/xqZcN8yC
boxer briefs?

this is shota Sup Forumsro from last night, my thread survived the night so I screen capped my story and posted here for posterity.

nice of you to
make it .png Ï

very very nice!

What are you fags up to this morning?

png, the only way to screen cap

nice repeating digits

>this is what some newfags actually believe

bump

I've seen all of these terms except PP and DDLG used on various chans, but the description and definitions are all a bit off. Still same faggot has posted this on like every loli/shota bread for the last few days now. And i begin to wonder, what's the point?

I see a few explanations.

1. He's a loli / shota fag that is in denial and wants to post in the thread in a derogatory manner even though he's there for fun

2. He's a troll that just wants (you)'s

3. He's retarded

Also, in addition to Could you delete that pic? That isn't shota, it's straight up toddler, and it's gross.

pastebin com/Y6aHXvPN

>Could you delete that pic? That isn't shota, it's straight up toddler, and it's gross.

too late too delete that pic, and you're wrong, shota includes from toddler all the way up. your gross is another's fantasy, and vice versa.

so just live with it, you could see it was rug rats from the thumbnail, don't like it, close the thumbnail. lern to Sup Forums

I actually couldn't see it was rugrats from the thumbnail. And even if I was in to stuff that young, I freaking rated rugrats.

> how funny to b m3
< I always wanted Jake Long , dragon, sh0ta

see, why is that a good thing? what am I supposed to do? dig through json/html encoding to try and read a story? bro, that's work. png is the way to go.

I'm sorry for your trauma of looking at a rug rats baby sex orgy. Maybe this will help. (pic related) but what would also help is you contributing instead of just bitching

I wasn't bitching at all bro, I asked a polite question, got a polite answer that I was mostly satisfied with, only said I didn't realize it was rugrats from the thumbnail, and I moved on. Also Yugo a cute, though I can't say I fancy him for lewd, but if you want to lewd him, go ahead. I still need to get around to watching the new season of Wakfu.

What?

let's go
> cave
> rocket
> exploring
> sur.. .no wait?

Say, WHAT!
again
> I
dare you

Bamp

fake and gay

ok Sup Forumsro sorry yer text read differently to me.

>cummies

Is this aang? Where are his blue tattoos

take this cancer to /h/ you piece of shit
sage/thread

Name of this also artist please

Not sure user, I was going through my folders and forgot I even had that image, I know that I got it off a Tumblr account. I'll browse to see if I can help you out.

>wants to sage thread
hasn't read rule 3.

Is that the same artist that did that shota RPG ?

>shota RPG
w-whats that user?

Never heard of it? Imma go look up the name real quick, gimme a sec

It's called ShotaxMonsters

It's forbidden on /h/ retardo.

Who takes on-model commissions? I'm getting hungry for shota again.

Q: .. DIDNT' understand question

A: we're not even halfway to the im
> g limit .. .slow thread lasts long :P

I love the smell of shota in the morning.

Thanks, but I'm looking for artist recommendations.