My gf of four months just told me she was raped last year. What do?

My gf of four months just told me she was raped last year. What do?

Is that a dead hand

Unless she knows who raped her you can't do shit, enjoy the aids.

Raped or fucked one of her guy friends when she was too drunk?

Nah

Liked actually raped.

This.

I've known a few girls who have gone through this. Never once have they reported the guy .

>>Trips of Uncomfortable Wisdom
>>mfw

Time for a new one.

rape her to cancel it out. like how you can get your kneecap knocked out so u gotta knock it back int

Hmm I haven’t thought of that

Me too. They just try to blame on a poor guy the fact they are sluts, but most of them don't have the guts to press charges since they know they are not entitled to ruin someone's life just to feel good about their taste for fucking around.

Just be supportive as best you can.

If you're hung up on the fact another fella has been inside her don't fret because he won't have been the first.

leave her

She damaged goods. Prepare an exit strategy, and start looking for a girlfriend that hasn't been raped. Trust me, there are plenty of non raped chicks out there.

Eww used goods. Dump that bitch

Go with her to a therapist - not to the rapist.
Be serious and you will find out more.

I’m the only person she’s told

>My gf of four months just told me she was raped last year. What do?

If it isn't being either investigated or prosecuted by the police as a "stranger rape" (i.e. some vagrant nigger attacked her in an alleyway between college and home or something), then it is a massive red-flag.

You can't think about this sort of thing as "something which happened to her", you have to view it as "I could be the next victim of her false rape accusing mind".

With most of these cunts the smallest thing will set them off.

Plan an exit strategy where you can disentangle yourself without similarly being accused of rape.

Seeing as you are a nigg-nog I presume she was raped by the member of your tribe and specie.
Therefore #blacklivesmatter dont do shit, collect welfare,yo.

It wasn’t some rando nignog. It was someone she knows. I’ve said earlier that I’m the only person she’s told.

Let her rape you to regain her power.

Ask her if she can reenact the event and get some sweet sloppy seconds

i’m in a similar situation as you.

met a beautiful light skin girl in high school and a while after she met me (we were just fwb) she got too drunk with one of her guy friends and i suppose she was taken advantage of.

i of course blame her for her own stupidity of making herself vulnerable like that, and she understands it was her fault even though she wasn’t into it.

she hates men with a passion save for me, and since i’ve been cool to her about it; i’m allowed to sleep around while i can rest assured she won’t sleep around.

just be a friend to her before anything else. you’re lucky this has happened before you met her.

>What do?
Nothing?
Either it happened and she's ok now/wants to press charges and move the fuck on.
Dump her because she's a problematic snowflake who makes up stories for attention

what happened exactly?

Black pill is strong in this bread

you all need to actually meet a few women and stop being so narcissistic

This. Two wrongs make a right.

You ask here for help. You feel not very comfortable with the situation - and it gets worse. In this case you need a lot of trust that she not tries to manipulate you. Tell her you can't handle the situation by your self. Ignore your pride

This

>Be a friend
To your hand op

rape again xd

Her problems are not ur problems .just ignore

I think you hand is crying wolf

>What do?
Nothing, she is playing with your feels

these comments are legit sad as fuck, are you all so autistic you can't relate to anything kek

this is now an incel containment thread

Well, you have two options:

1. If it looks like she is going to be scarred for life, get out of there, she is going to be scarred for life and you will always have to carry some of the burden.

2. Get out of there, the 'I was raped' thoughts will always influence her life (and thus yours) and behaviour.

Bonus option 3: Verify the veracity of her claim, then be a man, grab your baseball bat and avenge this heinous wrong that has fallen upon her.

not only last year. *unzips pants*

Was it videotaped?
Can you green text her story?

She plays a sport. Apparently a lot of the people on the team don’t like her so she’s the last one out of the locker room. When she walked out 3 guys grabbed her and dragged her to the back of the building then beat and raped her.

Break up with her and give her the parting advice to not share that info with future boyfriends, because no one wants to be saddled with damaged goods.

And her next boyfriend will be the only other one she'll tell that you raped her.

>It was someone she knows.

She's a whore suffering from post-coital regret, get rid quick.

Find out who did It and whip them to death with the butt of a pistol like in good fellas.

Hmmm I was thinking of something similar.

>she got too drunk with one of her guy friends and i suppose she was taken advantage of

So what you're really saying, but obviously too cucked to admit is that your girlfriend went out with this guy friend, got the tingles and fucked him.

What a fucking cheating whore.

Kick her ass to the curb.

Call the police, have the three fuckbois arrested. The case should be solid. Have them convicted.

Everything else is weak.

No time for weaklings.

The weak should fear the strong.

Dump her

Sounds like she's doing damage control in case you ever find out about her gangbang.

did you not read? we were only fwb. i told her constantly it was cool if she decided to sleep around, and only to tell me when it happened. which she did.

i have a model who devotes herself to me completely, while i can also go fuck cheating sluts at the bars without having to hide anything.

don’t se how i’m a cuck

Without neutral confirmation - or link to the video (I can't believe 3 bangers without recording it), hit/kill them is not the best idea.
I had knocked down accused stranger (to me) - I went to prison for this. Short before my jail time I heard the alternative version, a.k.a. "the truth"... .
They are still Facebook friends

Ask her if she knows who did it. If she does, put all of your time and resources into finding him. Once you do, bring a duffel bag with a machete inside. Decapitate him with the machete and bring the disembodied head to your girlfriend with an engagment ring in his mouth. Show her the head, get down on one knee, open the guy's mouth, and propose. If she sats yes then enjoy your happy life together; if she says no, leave the head and become a wandering rapist killer for the time being untill you go to jail for however many counts of murder you rack up.

this

Should be a video game of this

Nearly genius. Let's make it brilliant :
>organise a dead pig
>chop it
>took not "human lookalike parts" away
>bloodymessinthebathroom.mkv
>put pig-parts into black plastic trash bags
>call her for help
>see her reaction when you tell her that this was #1
Have fun

Yeah, I'd play it. What would it be called?

Apologise

Nice

Tell her “pics or it didn’t happen”

Find out details of the rape

$5 says she got herself into the situation
$1 says she let it happen willingly then decided after the fact that it was rape.

She let them fuck her, either drunk or not, and now regrets it, or is preemptively making an excuse for when you find out who she fucked, so she doesn't seem like a dipshit who makes bad decisions.

post timestamp with her dick

>don’t se how i’m a cuck

No, you're worse. She is a whore and you're her enabling fuckboi.

I hope you both die of ass cancer.

You people are fucking retarded, she didn't cheat on him, this was before OP was going out with her.

>being this autistic

This.