Did he do it? If he did, why didn't they fit?

Did he do it? If he did, why didn't they fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f237/rare-photos-nicole-simpson-ronald-goldman-murder-crime-scene-167834/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fn58QGb4dIo
youtube.com/watch?v=16KaoVmVTPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck is that and why is he wearing small ass gloves

Underage b&

Yes
He is nigger

Try spreading your fingers out and putting them in a dried blood-soaked glove

>dried blood-soaked glove
Where do I find one?

didnt the court have him put on latex gloves first, then try to put the murder gloves on over the latex gloves?

The reason we have to be bothered by the Kardashian's stupidity on a daily basis.

His son actually did it. He was covering up for him. His son threatened to murder her like a week before and has retard level mental problems.

Yes.

At the time White America had a lot of guilt over the beating of Rodney King so they let a guilty OJ walk to settle the score.

Of course he did it, the defense didn't even try to dispute the physical evidence. They just doubled down on the race card and cucked America caved to white guilt.

Never any doubt he did it. Just proof that in Murica money can buy anything. two reasons gloves didn't fit: 1: Fucktard OJ was holding his fingers apart making them look smaller than they actually were, and, 2: glove leather shrinks over time if not worn. Kinda like un-used pussy, gets tighter.

The juice is loose

#freeNorbert

starts thread about something that happened before he was born

why "the juice"

I was in my twenties boy

Yes he did, and his lawyer told him to stop taking his anti-inflamitory meds for his arthritis. That way, his hands would swell up just in time for the circus, I mean, trial. Rotten.com had the crime scent photos of his wife and her boyfriend. Once you see those, you know who did it.

got a link?

>I'm actually autistic- the post
O.J.
Orange juice
Juice

found some pics

documentingreality.com/forum/f237/rare-photos-nicole-simpson-ronald-goldman-murder-crime-scene-167834/

i don't care enough to look it up but was he stabbed to death?

he was wearing latex gloves

yes

serves him right, never touch a black mans woman

>serves him right
how about her?

Example of black privilege

wheres her face?

It's facing down I think

He was angry

>Did he do it?
Of course he did it.
>If he did, why didn't they fit?
Because the cops were crooked as fuck. And a couple of the detectives were fucking nicole.
They KNEW he'd killed her, and they planted some evidence to make sure he burned for it.

This is what happens when cops plant too much evidence.

Your ideas or got some proof?

Wow, that is some high level paranoid thinking...like Hitler, or Willy Wonka.

>he did it but cops planted evidence anyways

Fucking why would they do this? Do you really think OJ is smart enough to kill two people and leave no evidence?

Jury confirmed to be retarded enough to not know that leather shrinks when soaked then dried. I raged that day.

I bet you also believe that Hillary conspired with the Russians so she'd lose the election.

If jury didn't know that why didn't the prosecuter tell them and gloves cant be evidence etc. From memory it was them who wanted to use the gloves anyway, they fucked up the case, no?

Fuck another mans wife, good chance you end up looking like this.

"I'm going to take all your money and fuck a waiter from down the street!"

Oh yeah?

What??

I just remember watching OJ slip on the latex and try to slide his hand into that glove. I've had loose fitting work gloves get snug after they got soaked.

>Did he do it? If he did, why didn't they fit?

The LAPD hates niggers and framed OJ. His wife owed coke money to Colombians. Not friendly people, TBH

Black privilege
>get the merciless fuck beat out of you daily in the streets
>we'll let a millionaire negro go

You should look up "straight white male" - Bo Burnam

"Did he do it? If he did, why didn't they fit?"

The gloves didn't fit because his defense counsel had him go off certain blood pressure medication, which caused his hands to swell considerably during the trial.

Catch up, dumb fuck

>He states as though absolute fact and not stupid ass speculation.

Also, he supposedly did not take his prescribed medication in the days leading up to the trial, which may have contributed to his hands swelling some.

>not how blood pressure medication works, you fucking idiot.

If you don't think they planted evidence you're absolutely fucking retard
There's verified proof of them doing it which is why the case was a shit show
He clearly did it but like that user said, the cops wanted to make sure he burned and overdid it with extra stuff to the point that convicting him with blatantly false evidence would be a mess and likely just have him back on the streets anyways with a huge lawsuit in his hands too.

he deserved it

If the prosecution had any sense they would have made him try on a brand new pair of gloves without the latex gloves on

it should have been easy to put that nigger away

>The LAPD hates niggers and framed OJ

this is it. they tampered with the crime scene. i don't know how much the glove really played into it. the cops ruined it all on their own.

OJ's glove box

You are way too young to be here.

I always thought the gloves didn't fit because LAPD planted them.

nah, she just conspired with the wrong russians

That's the obvious defense - I think, though, if the LAPD wanted to frame him and was not above planting a glove, they could have managed to find the right size, or for that matter, stolen his actual gloves.

the blood dried,
the leather shrank,
he was wearing a latex glove,
was purposefully putting it on like a retarded person,
the dumb bitch prosecutor should have realized all of this but she was a dumb bitch so what can you do. the defense didnt win, the prosecution lost

>verified proof
Where?

yes dumbass. if you stop taking blood pressure med and you have congestive heart failure symptoms, your hands and feet swell up due to your hear unable to draw blood back from limbs.

The couple was estranged, probably even divorced, at the time of the murders. It's been so long ago that I can't remember which. In any event, Nicole was what they now call a hotwife -- would fuck anything that moved and even some that don't.

Yep, the case was seriously compromised by the lead cop, Fuhrman. The Dream Team turned his life inside-out, showed him to be a White Power fool, produced a chronology of him appearing at the crime scene before he said he did, and backed him into a corner trying to explain how the bloody shirt could magically appear out of nowhere. The gloves were just what you might call the sockdolager.

They were soaked in the victims' blood. Hard to plant, easy to shrink.

Those were most likely OJ's own gloves. He went through all sorts of histrionics in front of the jury to make it look like they didn't fit, but no glove is going to fit if you have your hand all splayed out like you're catching a pass.

it is not inconceivable to plan ahead and kill someone with tiny gloves and then later in court have the defense that it must not be you because they dont fit. basically, its not hard to kill someone with ill fitting gloves.

Just think, the cops who first arrived on the scene, the paramedics, the detective who arrived later and the forensics team would all have to conspire to frame OJ instead of just doing their jobs as usual - risking their jobs, their families and their freedom

simpler answer, oj was a murderous nigger
the prosecution was weak and it should have been a slam dunk case

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn58QGb4dIo

Here's the video of him trying them on. They look small really, with or without katex underneath.

youtube.com/watch?v=16KaoVmVTPE

>We the people ask that mr. Simpson try them on
>doesn't fit
>shhhhiiiiieeeetttttt

I have a theory he did the crime, but the police also tried to frame him for murder.

This is why the trial went on so long. The prosecurtion found evidence of the murder he did carry out, and the defense found evidence of the police independently trying to frame him.

Both the prosecution and defense were right. The police did try to frame OJ, but OJ had done the crime anyway and they didn't know it.

They were trying to reconcile.

When you pay money for something it's your property.

Not necessarily. A corrupt one can go to the scene 1 hour after everyone arrived, soak in blood, put the gloves behind a pot or whatever and go "hey everyone!!! Look what I found! Blood soaked gloves"

What the fuck would that prove you brainlet