Veganism is the Ultimate Redpill

>no need to kill a corpse to eat
>no need to munch the goo and shit inside an animal's intestines
>no need to ruin your intestines because you like bad-taste red food
>actually civilized diet

Why haven't you embraced veganism yet, Sup Forums? Why is killing people wrong but breeding and killing conscient animals with lives and dreams ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24803097
youtube.com/watch?v=iWqVmKjam5E
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU
How can vegans possibly recover?
You all should just climb to the top of mountains desu senpai

how do u kill a corpse?

They did a study on fresh fruits and vegetables and the amount of bugs and small live animals that get chopped up into the food during harvest was alarming. You are eating meat and you don't even know it.

aksing 4 a friend

please respond

I fail to see what's redpilled about going against human nature and tradition.

>be BR
>only eat bananas
No shit you're vegan.

>Why haven't you embraced veganism yet, Sup Forums?

Oh but I have OP. Reduced risk of cancer and heart disease is no joke.

>inb4 this turns into a thread with 300+ replies with people posting about how veganism is bad because of B12

There is a vegan food containing B12 that has been shown to prevent B12 deficiency in humans.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24803097

t. ahmed

You don't eat pork and you're not dead because of it, are you?

Thread's dead. Damn it.

Veganism is unhealthy, expensive, and not as fun.

Fuck off, noodle-armed faggot.

Not everyone can live off nothing but Bananas.

>t. ahmed
What?

>You don't eat pork and you're not dead because of it, are you?
But I do eat pork occasionally, but I prefer my own chickens.

If you are doing it for health reasons though that amount is negligible and doesn't negate the health benefits you would otherwise receive.

I fail to see whats red-pilled about undergoing advanced surgery to save your life because it goes against nature and the tradition of not doing it that has been followed for 99% of our existence as a species.

Pesco-vegetarian (The Jesus Diet) masterrace reporting. Just wanted to let you know, love the "kill a corpse" bait. Guaranteed replies.

>Veganism is unhealthy,

You can get 100% of what your body needs through vegan food. If you educate yourself about what to eat in order to do that its the same as a regular diet except that you don't have the negative health effects that meat causes, i.e. its healthier overall.

>I fail to see whats red-pilled about undergoing advanced surgery to save your life because it goes against nature and the tradition of not doing it that has been followed for 99% of our existence as a species.

Humans have been cutting and drilling shit out of us since back to 12000 BC.

How does it go against nature? Even animals try to heal themselves the best way they can when they're injured.

Wow this post really makes you think. I'm a #veggieMissle now.
Meat eaters BTFO, can they ever recover?

>killing people is wrong
lm
ao

>fresh fruits and vegetables

>whole
>chopped up
Pick one.

non-veganism is pathetic and primitive, it needs to disappear and it will soon

Eat shit, mohammed. I'll keep eating pork.

There are many other examples of things that humans do that massively benefit us but which go against nature and tradition.

If you do veganism properly and get everything your body needs, then you are healthier and have a reduced chance of getting several serious diseases. There is nothing wrong or dumb with changing your diet to improve your health even if it was not common 1000 years ago. By eating meat you only hurt yourself and by being vegan you don't hurt yourself and there is no drawback.

Oy veyyyyyy

most muslims don't like vegetarians/vegans because the Quran prohibits the eating of certain foods and they believe that any further prohibitions like veganism is unislamic and therefore the worst thing ever

I agree.

Exactly.

Hitler swallowed the vegan redpill.

Bugged flag australia, pls.

Nice one. Did you shitpost that yourself?

Unless you guys have arguements against veganism, I'll call this done.

Can't you morally and medically justify your corpse eating practices?

>There are many other examples of things that humans do that massively benefit us but which go against nature and tradition.
Like what? All we have now are just devirations of tools we created. Tools are instrinsic to the human nature.

>there is no drawback
I'm afraid I'll turn into a faggot that'll try to convince people online that they should eat certain things and I'd rather not.

Feel free to be vegan, but for some reason that's not enough, isn't it?

>being a vegan

I just eat vitamin cocktails and a paste some scientists cooked up in a lab, y'all are killing the environment.

Why must we have the same thread over and over again. My answer hasn`t changed in the last 24 hours. I still don`t give a damn. Eat whatever the hell you like, just, go bother someone else, elsewhere.

How many insects and rodents die from pesticides which make it possible to farm your "meals"?

>kill a corpse
And this is my proof you're losing brain cells because of insufficient nutrition.

You are a shame to all brazilians, please hang yourself

Logical falacy.

You're taking parts of something for a whole.

If I eat carbon-based food and there is carbon in a human, doesn't mean I am a canibal.

Get cucked, America.

Fuck off, Venezuela. Stop projecting.

These teeth weren't made for plants, lad. The redpill is about accepting harsh truth, and the harsh truth is that we were given teeth so we could eat the dead bodies of other animals for protein.

xd

vegan=advanced=aryan
non-vegan=primitive=inferior people

>Bugged flag australia, pls.
Do you have any arguments? Because so far this thread's been pointless.

Not
an
argument

>Why is killing people wrong

stopped reading there

Eating meat is:

>shitty for your stomach
>exposes you to thrice as much GMOs
>shitty for your teeth
>easily replaced
>morally unjustified
>founded on animal torture and drugging
>absolute disgusting and primitive ritual which we could be avoiding just like we do to slavery

>but muh B12

No vegan has ever died of B12 related failures.

haha lol soooo truuuu

>Gmos
>bad
Shouldn't you be blaming vaccines for autism on facebook?

How is that a fallacy?

>Veganism is good because you don't kill for food.
>Poison is used to farm vegetation.

If you kill a steer, you eat it, and then its skin is used for leather, when you farm you kills rodents and insects whose dead bodies are used for nothing.

Eating meat is just as if not more ethical.

Literally nothing wrong with GMOs except the shitty companies that create them and their business practices.

>shitty for your stomach
no
>exposes you to GMOS
gmos aren't bad you tard
>shitty for your teeth
i actually brush
>easily replaced
and?
>morally unjustified
morals don't exst
>found on animal torture and drugging
and?
>disgusting primitive ritual
so is shitting

this thread isnt made for you

youtube.com/watch?v=iWqVmKjam5E

> kill a corpse
> munch goo from intestines
> conscient animals
wew

>kill a corpse

>morals don't exist
*tips fedora*

Good goyim.

Enjoy eating your chemicals. Don't mind the Schwarzenegger cows, goyim.

>killing is right because it has a purpose

Not an arguement.

No, I believe in compulsory vaccination and criminally charging who refuse to.

and eating plants is terrible on the environment

why havent you switched to an all vitamin diet like me?

>*tips fedora*
not
an
argument
looks like i win again dumb vegan B^)

I'm a #Omnimissile now

>Brazilian completely misunderstanding an argument while also refusing to clean diarrhea ocean water in time for olympics

our bodies are designed to eat meat primarily not plants you niggerlover, go masticate like the sheep you are

>>shitty for your stomach
>no
it makes your shits harder,

I plant my own food.

I'm not a lazy asshole taking welfare cash.

I have a greenhouse and have been a botanic for more than 8 years. I have over 200 species of plants just in my house.

I can plant some lettuce and potato.

what if i told you i eat meat because its manly and tastes good

not because im worried of dietary deficiencies like some faggot

>shitty for your stomach
If you eat excessive amounts.
If you eat animals that were fed with GMOs - not every animal is.
>shitty for your teeth
[c.n] - also most likely preventable with proper hygiene.
>morally unjustified
You're not the moral auhority.
>founded on animal torture and drugging
When we started eating meat we didn't bother to drug them, and I doubt that the common hunting methods are any more torturous than used in nature otherwise.
>absolute disgusting and primitive ritual which we could be avoiding just like we do to slavery
Not an argument.

>No vegan has ever died of B12 related failures.
I guess in the case of that 11 month old baby you could argue that it wasn't vegan since it consumed milk :^)

If killing to eat isn't justified, then you should only eat food in which pesticides aren't used.
>Either grow your own food or starve, your choice.

We had this thread last night.

Vegans breast milk kills their own babies. Humans need meat.

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/

Are you a poo in loo diaspora that you want runny shits?

You eat meat because it makes you feel manly?

>eats meat because of societal pressure
>calls me a faggot

I'm not seeing any arguements so far.

I want someone to morally justify to me killing an innocent animal because you are hungry.

Then I want you to say why killing someone to rob them is wrong.

Both are morally the same things. If you agree with eating meat, you agree with the principles for murder and robbery.

.>snake bit me
>its venom isnt vegan
>to get it out i need more venom
BAM

Plants have feelings too, you murderer.

>species equality
where's your helmet

I love these threads.

OP proposes a question, then shoots down every answer.

have fun killing living beings to stay alive you inhuman monster

entirely synthetic food is your next step

>eating grass because you care about properties feelings
lmao

Nice proxy.

Because there is no prize for best looking corpse ans I like how it tastes.

Ethics wise, humans are currently at the top of the food chain so why not? Might does in fact make right.

if i wanted to be a eunuch, i would just chop my dick off.

Is toothpaste vegan?

feels vegans will never know, go
>tfw your higher thinking capabilities aren't hampered by a lack of B12
>tfw all of your friends don't hate you for constantly proselytizing your diet
>tfw not filling my body with ungodly amounts of estrogen imitators in the form of soy

No, I'm insulting the OP.

He's being a slimy kike that places himself in an unassailable position, then moves the goalposts if anybody somehow manages to get too close.

There's dozens of these fucking threads a day. This isn't debate practice, either. At least not for the OP. Unless the OP is willingly being a disruptive heeb to give us all target practice.

but thats because she was b12 deficient, she could've just eaten ssome cactus or b12 pills

Instead you just get syrian dick.

>Skinny faggot with spaghetti limbs detected
I bet you can't even squat an empty bar

>I want someone to morally justify to me killing an innocent animal because you are hungry.
Can you shut the fuck up already? Do you not realize that the animals that we eat are blatant inferiors who will meet their death via predator attack even in the wild which is where they would be if it wasn't for advancements made by man? It is foolish to feel for something that only exists for you to eat.

>"vegan diets are so good and diverse!"
>"check out this soy-semen burger, it tastes just like real meat!"

Why do vegans constantly shit talk meat, yet try to imitate it all the time?

heh, you retards are on here? fucking seriously? well fuck time to argue, I hat to reference filthy frank as a legitimate source but vegetables feel when alive and still feel when being eaten typically.

Oh, that was too subtle for me I suppose.

>kill a corpse

>I'm afraid I'll turn into a faggot that'll try to convince people online that they should eat certain things and I'd rather not.

>calling someone a faggot just for pointing out the fact that veganism is healthier

wew lad

If you're talking about Soylent my understanding is that its legit and is actually pretty healthy.

tbhf more are probably killed in the crop fields that are grown to feed livestock

>the shape of our teeth means we shouldn't do something that reduces our risk of disease without any drawbacks

GMOs themselves aren't so bad but the pesticide and herbicide residue on 90% of them is some serious shit.

Even is that was true its made irrelevant by the fact that we are way healthier when we are vegan and do it properly

Whether is bad for babies or not has nothing to do with whether its healthy for adults which we all are. There are tons of other things that are bad for babies but are healthy for adults, red wine in moderation for example/

>vegans
>smart

Most of the time they're retarded and don't know what they're not getting in their diet.

In ancient times they wouldn't have those diverse choices anyways.

Have you ever killed a mosquito? I bet you have, you psicho.

Animals are not humans. There is no murder involved.

You can say the same about a person who is to weak to defend themselves. It is reasonable since you are trying to blend in with the refugees.

Eating meat is murder. At least the edgy faggots in today's thread accept that.

You have no moral system, cuck. Face it.

>she could've just eaten ssome cactus or b12 pills

This should tell you how unnatural this sort of diet is to humans. There were no cacti or B12 pills in the European ice age that made us what we are today.

"kill a corpse"

The protein-starved brain at work, ladies and gentlemen.

I think the basic ingredients are synthesised from plant matter. Don't quote me on that though.

I'm not the one claiming that killing for food is immoral though.

>be omnivorous species
>decide to eat like a herbivore
Veganism is a perversion of nature

You act as if GMOs aren't healthy. There has been no proof of GMOs causing harm, why do you retards constantly spew this shit even though it is commonly disproven by medical professionals?

not an argument

>h-h-he called me a f-faggot
>continues to act like one regardless

The greatest argument against veganism are the vegans themselves. I hope you know that.

Your overuse of pepes makes it pretty clear that you're a shill foreign to this board by the way.