I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified...

I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified, multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India. I have no doubt that this project will be made well known to the public some years from now, and will change the course of human history. But I beleive that it is my duty to share some of what we have uncovered with the world immediately. I can't say much more about the project itself, but I can tell you that what we have discovered has changed our entire understanding of physics, and has completely overturned our understanding of the nature of reality. Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are now able to be reconciled in a unified theory thanks to the revelations this project has uncovered. We are calling this monumental discovery, the piece of the puzzle that has been missing for so long, Log Theory. Log Theory states that there is nothing hotter than sucking a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. His rich, fragrant log sliding effortlessly down ones gaping throat makes drowning in shit a fate one can only pray for. With a stomach full of hot logs I could die a happy man.

What is this

>India

Log theory...

Kek

So the first thing you do is come to b with this news?

It's all part of the dream...

Can you not read? Retard

heh soft kek

read further

Please tell us more

Grow up.

Says the one without the ability to read a short paragraph. Pathetic.

Love a log theory. Sounds real good, real hot.

Age a bit.

Nice copypasta, 8/10
Sorry I’m not in the mood to role play

Sounds, dare I say... creamy?

Thanks m8

We live in a virtual simulation... Solved.

The simulation has been clogged.

I'll just use my feather duster on this problem.

Dumps

retard

Buump

bump. more people have to get to know the truth

ok

Tell us moar

I stopped reading 3/4 of the way down but i read about this in an article. The large hadron collider produced dark matter and when that happened it opened up a doorway that connected alternate realities and intertwined them this creates what we affectionately know as the mandela effect. I am proud and exalted to see someone as brave as op willing to discuss this fragile topic. Its sad that people got switched in the realities and its quite scary to be honest. The annunaki tried to keep us from finding the god particle but perhaps they were too late or maybe the other reality has been destroyed who knows. OP i know you cant get into it too heavily but what exactly did you guys discover? I find quantum theory fascinating. Would love to hear more on these topics and have a real solid discussion here. Its pretty rare to find a thread like this on Sup Forums.

KEKKEKEEKEKE
Mandela effect faggot is stupid as expected.

At least you didn't go full on bait with this. The site has too many newfriends to see past bait anymore.

So quick to take the bait he doesn't even read through it.

Faggot got baited as suspected