On a scale of 1 to 10 how annoying/punchable/hateable/gay do you think this persons face is?

on a scale of 1 to 10 how annoying/punchable/hateable/gay do you think this persons face is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWjxSkJpxFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ckdJDlUfhM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like he swims in pussy

a solid 9.3

you need to kill yourself nigger

looks like he swims in dick

If you're over 18 and actively hate this guy then you need to grow up and get over your jealousy.

Hating Justin Bieber, Boybands and other celebrities that girls likes is normal when you're a teenager, but its not something you should give a fuck about as an adult.

i agree he should kill himself

my attorney says i don't have to give out that information. and hate is something everyone feels regardless of age. you're just a boring pussy.

kek fanboi detected

this guy is a scum

>LOGan

He has worse hair than trump lmao dude is bald

balding lesbian.

A solid potato/10

Being mad at a chad.... Come on now.

lol fuckup faggot hes not a chad hes a lil pussy

Honestly, his face and height are supreme Germanic alpha. But his feathered queer hairstyle and way of dressing are as faggoty millennial as humanly possible.

And his personality is pure obnoxious, I wonder how well an average guy would do trying to be the obnoxious loud millennial youtuber, I bet an ugly guy doing the same shtick would get his ass kicked at least once a week. But the dude is handsome and life is far more forgiving of everything, particularly being a dumbass, if you're handsome.

It's basically the Pewdiepie formula.

Also, no homo.

raid the comment section of his newest video

youtube.com/watch?v=oWjxSkJpxFU

I'm not actually angry at the person itself, I dislike the parents of the children who allow their kids to watch this retard and turn them into retards. We have enough problems after one generation, now the idiots are raising bigger idiots. This world is becoming more idiocrazy by the day. At least it seems that way when you hear stories like this tards. To my personal credit I got to mention that I didn't even know who he was before the whole
Japanese Forest controversy. I've been to Japan and I visited places like Kōya-sans graveyards and it wouldn't have occurred to me in a billion years to behave like this piece of shit.

You just throw darts at a wall to assign the new shitposts now?

I bet OP wanted to kill himself but is now afraid of ending on youtube

Boys are also into this guy

>this person
>person

youtube.com/watch?v=ckdJDlUfhM8