ITT: we express our hatred for white people. Why do we hate white """""people""""? Because of the following;

ITT: we express our hatred for white people. Why do we hate white """""people""""? Because of the following;

>Ugly as fuck
>Trailer parks
>Addicted to shitty drugs like Meth and Opioid
>Rednecks
>White Trash
>Monster Energy Drinks
>Nascar
>Mullets
>MMA/UFC
>Stormfaggotry
>Inbreeding
>Corny as fuck
>Lamest race of people hands down
>Completely devoid of any swag
>Chavs
>Mullets
>Pigskin (look like a bunch of fucking albinos)
>Shit-tier food (do you even know seasoning is?)
>Awful music (stole Rock music from AA's)
>Soulless
>No culture
>Can't dance
>Stole a shit ton of land from tons of indigenous groups of people (Native Americans, Australian Aboriginals, Polynesians, et al.) and yet have the nerve to complain about some fictitious 'white genocide' despite the atrocities and genocide you committed upon other groups of people
>Trans-Atlantic slave trade
>No history prior to the 15th century (Mediterraneans aren't white -- way too cool to be white)

Feel free to add on.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=NjJqpig4yGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White people also known as honkeys, crackers and snow niggers, are descendants of the Neanderthals that fractured into multiple tribes of Europe. It is well-documented that white people are the genetic version of trickle-down economics.

White people have a unique inverted history that started as winning in murder, rape, and theft game stats. For most of history, white people tried to exterminate each other until they met other races and tried to exterminate them. Oddly, after winning in kill counts for so long, white people have started a new gameplay mode where winning is measured in victim points, suicide counts, and general faggotry. Niggers are still playing in "normal" mode and have surpassed whites in kill/rape/theft game stats. Modern white people are most similar to modern Asians in that both have too many faggots, are highly addicted to video games, don't get laid, and like to kill themselves.

I hate white people because I can't fucking stand the mere word "civilisation" and I love living in my beautiful and healthy nigeria

Then this must really fuck you up

cry a little louder cuckfag

>Nigeria

You know black Caribbean nations like Barbados and the Bahamas have a higher HDI (quality of life) then many nations in Eastern Europe. Right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Now go fuck off to Moldova you redneck faggot.

Mfw I'm white and don't give a fuck.

> no history before 15th century
lrn2hi-story

shit skin nigger detected
TG im white
kill urself nigger

ITT: we express our hatred for black people. Why do we hate black """""people""""? Because of the following;

>Ugly as fuck
>Ghettos
>Addicted to shitty drugs like crack and heroin
>Apes
>Monkeys
>Foodstamps
>Pimp my ride
>Afros
>Coon swinging
>Niggerfaggotry
>Too much breeding
>smelly as fuck
>dirtiest race of people hands down
>think swag is cool
>niggers
>wigs
>really dark niggers (very ugly)
>shitty fast food (greasy dirty crap)
>shitty gay music (untalented people with retarded lyrics)
>inferior
>worst culture
>cant read
>got a shit ton of land stolen from them yet think they're better and more accomplished than white people and use that as an excuse to be just as racist as they were
>black people who sold the slaves
>no history worthwhile at all

t. butthurt swagless cracker

How's your trailer park in Bumfuck, Oklahoma, Cletus?

nice bait

You're describing Americans

nailed it
niggers need to be eradicated from existence
crime rate would plummet

lol im just giving the other side of the coin. the only one butthurt is you. did i make you angry? clearly

built homes instead of mud huts.

I hate that there are no good racial slurs for them.

this

There are not good slurs about whitee in English because anglo whitee has controlled the English language press for the last couple of centuries.

To find slurs against whites you need to look into languages whose press is controlled by non-white peoples. The chinks and gooks have a number of insulting terms for us and I'm given to understand that this is true in Arabic too.

>hating people for being poor

weird how democrats claim to be good people

You just offended every amerifag
Inb4 europeans were the coolest and fuck off back to the jungle

>Inb4 europeans were the coolest

Sod Off, the coolest folk are from Antarctica.

No one hates white people but we do all hate TRAITORS!!

Traitor to American cause.
Traitor to American Ideal
Traitor to put nationalism before The USA
ALL TRAITORS WILL DIE!

Just going to leave this here....

White people always have been and always will be the lion. The rest are hyenas.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjJqpig4yGA

>Ugly as fuck
Like anyone on this planet thinks that black people are gorgeous.
>Trailer parks
Detroit.
>Addicted to shitty drugs like Meth and Opioid
Black people with their shitty lean bc they're too scared for real shit.
>Rednecks
Niggers.
>White Trash
Again, niggers.
>Monster Energy Drinks
Lean.
>Nascar
Robbing a store and then blaming the cops for shooting the guy. (Yes, for niggers this is a sport)
>Mullets
Dreads.
>MMA/UFC
Beating innocent white people because of 'racism'
>Inbreeding
Niggers are too stupid to take the max. out of things.
>Corny as fuck
Niggery as fuck.
>Lamest race of people hands down
Litterally the race of being good at nothing but stealing and playing the victim.
>Completely devoid of any swag
Using the word swag.
>Chavs
Niggers again.
>Mullets
Niggers being so dumb they name the same thing twice.
>Pigskin
Darkskin, like that's beautifull.
>Shit-tier food
Africans not having food.
>Awful music
Niggers only rapping because they aren't good at making music.
>Soulless
You mean albino's, right?
>No culture
White people working their world up to the digital age, Africa still being nowhere.
>Can't dance
Niggers doing some weird chimp moves.
>Stole a shit ton of...
Niggers trying to steal everything they can grab.
>Trans-Atlantic slave trade
White people spreading black people over the world and niggers are still complaining, we could've left you all in Africa.
>No history prior to the 15th century
Africa having no history

I know, not all niggers are from Africa, but still, every black country is a shit hole.

White people's welfare for Africa (and other 3rd World S'-holes) and medical inventions/support etc. make more poorfags^x . Poorfags will bread too and so on. Once they will die. So is helping one breading Team the first step to more dead niggers! Blame the whites

yet muds will risk life and death crossing water and deserts to live next to white trash.

You could be an NBA star with reach like that

Morons always say the US has no culture. Look around, this is your culture you stupid fuck. Every movie and advertisement, every American food establishment including McDonalds, us letting our women go around not covered and beaten to shit, us prosecuting crimes. That is culture. You just don’t see it because you are a fucking retard. If you actually were from Africa, you’d see the difference. But also, you’d have AIDS.

fuck crackkkkas