youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are they currently rated?

90-99

1980s>1990s>2000s

80s were a better time

80 were better but 90 are sick too

underrated post

yes. every generation looks back on previous decades like they were some sort of golden era.
like any other decade the 90's had their good qualities but they also sucked in a lot of ways.

>80's were better
Bullshit, the 80's mostly sucked. 90's sucked just a bit less.

Oops, meant
1980s>1990s>2000s>2010s

they're kinda just rated

Lol, nah.
The fact that grunge is a defining factor of the 90s.

Agreed.

90s = log posters

Golden

Yeah but the 80s were objectively better.

>grunge is a defining factor of the 90s.
No numetal was. grunge was from the 80s.

T. some faggot that saw nirvana play at The Offramp

so basically this example just tells us that life is getting worse with every decade or nostalgia is bias.

or maybe both are true.
>we have to go back!

>defining factor

The 80s were littered with hair metal. Grunge may have began in the late 80s but was not a defining factor like it was in the 90s. Numetal just strengthens my argument about the 80s being better.

THIS

THIS

THIS

>dead by 94
>defining factor
k fam

>Not a part of popular culture until the 90s
K fam

^Thinks grunge was big in the 80s

It was big in japan!

The 80s were dogshit unless you were a cokefiend

Terrible music, movies, TV, fashion, girls looked like boys, boys looked like girls

Fucking shoulder pads EVERYWHERE

Kek. Some of em sure

Not what I said faggots, nice try tho. Alt-rock & Numetal dominated the 90's. People would hardly remember Grunge if Cobain hadn't an heroed.

NB4
>muh illuminati killed Cobain

THIS

what is wrong with her ear?

youtu.be/2eqCBCUawKY
youtu.be/-pHdewAFSnw
youtu.be/yBHE_MCDZ0Y
youtu.be/fT4lDU-QLUY

The appeal of the 90's is that it was the last decade where social media and mobile tech were not so integrated in everyone's everyday life. People were still shitty and the world of human affairs still sucked but you weren't constantly reminded of it.

I'm an 84 baby, would say the 80s were better than the 90s. 80s had punks and glam metal.. 90s had fucking spice girls and ecstasy raves.. its a tough decision.

Are you guys retarded? Grunge was 90s, nu-metal was defined by the early 2000s. And while the 80s were pretty good (not just in music), it was just the beginning of alternative rock, and punk hadn't spread yet, so it's worse.

90s>early 00s>80s>late 00s>2010 onward

You're stupid again, numetal started in the early 90s but wasn't popular until very late 90s early 2000s.

You're right about alt rock but grunge was at peak popularity in early 90s.

90s were awesome, and better than the 80s. But I speak as a Britbong.

Hey! 80's rule

You're in agreement with me so I dunno why you said "guys". It's the other asshole who's wrong.

this
grunge,industrial, alt rock may all have shown up in the late 80's but they defined the 90's when it comes to the rock genre of music at the time.

The 90s was the last time there was an explosion of actual good, innovative music. (not just grungy stuff portishead, massive attack, spiritualized, primal scream, prodigy, aphex twin, klf, chemical brothers and others) Other than that, it was like any other decade, stuff happened to people.

no 90's not overrated. you dont realize how good things were until how you realize shit they are now. also 2000-2010 was awesome time to be alive. Now everything sucks ass

Music was over when hiphop/rap became the most consumed genre of music.

Either way each generation of women are getting more and more overweight. I find it kind of disturbing that nowadays a woman doesn't even need to be particularly attractive to be desirable, she just has to be thin.

Just searched "typical female 2018" and this is one of the pics that came up.

The entire 90s' can be summed in the show "Daria".

P.S: La-La-La-La-La. La-La-La-La-La.

>Women ballooning with every decade
>Implying that doesn't please me, since I'm already into fatties

Ew. 80s fashion was ugly as shit. In the 90s, all the young 20 something girls were runnin around with ripped jeans, flannels, xxl shirts over short shorts, hoodies... fuck those were the days.

completely agree. cannot stand anything hip hop but even the rock type bands this century are almost all bland, derivative and boring as fuck. The only good acts of the current decade are female - Florence + the machine, Lorde, Lana Del Ray.

90s, fuck no! Now the 80's on the other hand, yes

youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E

>hating on the spice girls
Nigga get the fuck out

Also, are you implying punk wasn't way bigger in the 90s than the 80s?

FUCKMUTHAFUCKINFUCKYEAH!!!

I thought you were saging numetal was 80s in response to the other faggot saying numetal was 90s, when in fact it wasn't really either.

Lucky you. Sad for me. Always been into the Kate Moss heroin sheik types.

Ecstasy. The 90s gave us ecstasy. You're welcome.
Anyone remember the good £15 doves when they first appeared? Holy fuck but those were the days

I didn't hate the spice girls. I pointed them out as a milestone of the 90s..

And punk was much more massive in the 80s..

also.. are you retarded?

Dummy is one of the great albums. It is like a single 45 minute song and without doubt, the best album ever to fuck to.

The problem isn't rap/hiphop. There is a shit ton of good rap and hiphop out there. The problem is the Jews with the record labels that realized it could be boiled down to algorithms and mass produced. These are the same Jews that ruined pop, made country worse than it already was, and is currently in the process of completely killing alt rock.

£15 a pill.. the good old days

>31yo here
seems like the general attitude of people was way cooler in the ‘90s
No cell phones and social network horseshit.
Shit was tight

>punk popular for like 3 years of the 80s
>punk popular for the entire 90s
>punk was more 80s than 90s tho

Bro wat

90s.. fuck yeah

Funny you say that friend. Buddy of mine brings this up when this plays on my HDD. Guess I'll have to give it a go sometime.

>girls looked like boys, boys looked like girls

Anyone remember this 90s masterpiece from before The Verve went all mainstream. Used to get high and listen to this all the time.

Clarification: I'm not some pol fuckhead. I realize that just because almost all owners of banks, media companies and in this context record labels are Jewish doesn't mean it has anything to do with their religion or ethnicity. I just refer to the elite as "the Jews" for shock value and to be a contrarian asshole

ah 90' best years in history!

I know it's all the fault of cartoons.

go back to school mate

yup...as far as fuck music goes...there is no match!!!

Ah, so you are just ignorant, gullible or wilfully uniformed.

This. I remember being able to go out with friends and nobody had their damn phone out checking Facebook. We actually went skating, camping, we would just chill and smoke (cigs, weed, didn't matter) at the mall, in the forest, in a no loitering area... I feel really bad for kids today, because childhood must be really boring and lonely now.

Best chicks to!

I probably graduated from uni before you were even in school m8

I bought this when I was 15 after seeing the video for "Slide Away" and was completely floored.

Check out their live album "Voyager 1" from this same era, it's even better.

but you don't know about the punk revolution in the 80s? ok then ...

>ignorant
Ignorant of what? It is undeniable fact that all those things are primarily owned by a handful of people, most of which are Jewish. Again, it is pure coincidence, it isn't some conspiracy, but it is still a fact.
>gullible
Gullible for believing undeniable facts?
>uniformed
I'm in casual clothing right now, and I don't have a uniform...

T. Shill

...that saturates the market with shit hiphop, for every good song I can give you like 10 shit ones.

Provide examples of good hip hop from the last 5 years cause I don't see it.

I know about the punk revolution, but it still wasn't popularized until the very late 80s and wasn't fully mainstream until the 90s.

Used to fuck to this too.
Good times.

Wow, never heard of that one until now, cheers. Their second one, No Come Down was excellent too, then they went all brit pop and Ashcroft's ego metastasized. Nick McCabe was an amazing guitarist though.

That's because all hiphop is shit m8

30's and 40's were the best decades, 1939-1945 in particular

well i disagree. I think the 80s was the punk glam rock decade. but i'm happy to agree to disagree with you.

the 90s were shit

ich stimme zu

btw 2000s in germany where almost like 90s in murica. germany always been some years behind

I'm not disagreeing with you on that front. In fact, I'd take it a steo further and say fot every good song there is 100 shit ones.

But that doesn't mean it's all bad. Kendrick Lamar, Hopsin, J Cole. Watsky is untraditional but still rap. You also have less conventional lofi hiphop and boom bap shit. Insight and Damu, Atlas, Samsa. You have to dig a bit to find the good shit, but that goes for all genres now with all the shit mass produced cookie cutter radio bullshit rock and pop.

The 90's was alright but with everything depends where you was, how old you were and what you was doing.

One of you is talking about the genre of music one of you is talking about the literal definition.

no, they were the last bastion of cultural experimentation; now everything is just a rehash of leftovers that spawned the "anything goes" reality we live in.

is your mother still a whore? There's your answer

let's discuss how brow trimming style has so much drastically changed for fuck's cuck

well what defines a decade if not music?

Except, none of the six biggest news media broadcasters in America is Jewish owned or has a Jewish CEO and only one major newspaper, The New York Times, is owned by a Jew.

Chic. A sheikh is like an Islamic teacher or something

you sound like a reasonable man, Lets not fall out over this. I wish you long life, health and wealth.