CAPS (2) vs PENS (3) GAME EDITION

Capitals @ Penguins for Game 6. Game 7 on Wed May 10th if necessary.

Shut the fuck up about weed edition.

dude weed

Pens pre-game strategy of eating a turkey dinner and drinking a bottle of nyquil doesn't seem to be paying off

post puck sluts for your team

>first for bob cole

first for hotdogs

If booze is legal, there's no reason weed shouldn't be

completely disgusted with the pongs.

>constant turnovers
>no offense
>sloppy defense

just fucking get me out. this is embarrassing to watch.

/hoc/ still hasn't accepted that the Preds are winning the cup.

>fags will call them Reddit.

DUDE NO OFFENSIVE ZONE TIME LMAO

Man it feels good to have legal weed.

Banned

Only post hot ones please. No Islamic whores.

There is literally nothing wrong with Mac n' cheese with hotdogs and ketchup

>tfw when you run out but scrape your bowl with scissors and it lasts you two more days

PITTSBURGH HERE

>implying we care about hockey
>implying ovechkin>Crosby
>implying we give a fuck if they relocate

Fuck this team trips decides my new team

>Imagine being one of those Pens fans that shelled out a couple hundred bucks for a seat only to watch the Caps play half-court hockey.

Try and stop me, faggot

This family. They've made history twice so far. They will make it a 3rd and 4th time

kings

FINAL SCORE PREDICTIONS
FINAL SOG PREDICTIONS

caps 4 - pongs 1
caps 42 shots - pongs 10 shots

plz go
t. average kings fan

Wonder whats up with the Pens tonight. Its like they're not only checked out, but overdue as well.

>rags

But then how else could we arrest and incarcerate obnoxious cunts?

Edmonton had more goals than Pittsburgh has shots

First for crysbys pudding brain

The Penguins should listen to a song they like. That's what I do when I'm feeling down.

marijuana hahahaha

this reeks of a 7-2 game 7 laugher

Flyers

disgusting AIDS

Lmao Penguins aren't good
BLEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO

They know their luck has run out thats why. The defense has been exposed all playoffs long without letang. Caps were bound to break through eventually

Post is how many more games Cindy Crosby has before his next concussion

Same way you arrest and incarcerate obnoxious drunk cunts -- if they're harmful to others

Like Kuznetsov's game tonight. Good defensive positioning, playing tough

hey man, dont talk about drugs here. I post with my family

>this series their best player has been flower. even with the softee goals last game.
thank's for cursing >us. asshole.

Vegas

not to mention her LOLFUCKHUGE forehead

Aww, I'll have to wait until next season to see him get concussed

injuries have finally done us in. no one is gelling with their lines. it's just the final thread coming loose in a season that was hanging on by a string.

Hooked on a feeling - Blue Swede
Tbh.

Wilson got keked

>pongs chimping out
it's not even the third period

>caps huddled on ground
>ref comes over
>"are the pens gone? Am I safe to get up?"

don't really like the preds as a team, and i fucking HATE their fucking autistic scripted shit-talk chanting, but i would do sex with Josi (no homo of course)

Last two digits decide

GOLDEN KNIGHTS!

nigga, don't blame me. his meme magic disappeared in game 5. the goals he let in there were way worse than either of the goals tonight.

They're getting ansy. I sense 3-0 coming

REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME REDDIT GO HOME

caps are good guys

Nah let's just keep it like this so we can arrest them and lock them away from society for something innocous. The average citizen benifits immesurably from not having to deal with hem.

How long until Sullivan unleashes sestito on the caps?

crosby absolutely bullied

meanwhile the pongs are losing

Fisher is from my hometown. Gotta support your people. Same with Pronger on ducks

>look at all this dirty play
>those scamps beagle and crosby
>le playoff hokki
who pays these announcers?

based redditspy with the revealing details

holy fuck... literally the pRedditors

>I post with my family

I feel like i've never seen anyone recognize Josi's hotness until now

She'd be cute if I didn't know she had pancake tits

Hurray!!!!
Masterbation break.

@75794755

no you don't deserve this YOU.

it;s a meme you dip

t. lurked reddit to find this post

>he wouldn't get coked up with rihanna and fuck for hours

>Peterborough
Perry is from here too. Ducks better beat those Alberta faggots.

>i have to cheer for the >rags because i don't want to be reddit

kill yourself retard

lmao look at that fukkin dog

My nigger
I would suck dick to listen to Rihanna fart through a wall

Reminder all posts accusing the perds of being leddit are from buttmad reddithawks fans

no please don't make his family a meme please

trust me my family was a meme and it ruined our lives don't do this

both the posted caps slags and pens slags are indeed slagnificent

can we just stick to photoshopping gear on actual hot women

If the Ducks win all we're going to see on /hoc/ is a constant stream of >refpuck posts by Coilers fans

GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK

>streamer plays nigger noise during commercials

please kill me

:^)

>half cup
Oh I didn't realize the 2013 playoffs were shortened you fucking faggot, neck yourself

My wife's family wants me to introduce this daring new meme synthesis

Worth it to see the coilers lose.

GTAfag here. Everybody from Peterborough looks inbred for some reason

Bigger meme season than '05-06

who else would cock slap that stupid face for hours?

Everyone from the GTA looks like a Muslim for some reason.

If you didn't want that you should have won games 4 & 5 legitimately then.

I wasn't going to root for the Preds until you started spamming every hockey thread with this retarded post you took from reddit

member when the LAFFS qualified for the playoffs for the first time in nearly a decade

how much more meme can you get

Nah, not us whites ;)

Enjoy the boonies tho

>there are no pictures of taytay wearing your team's jersey
why even fucking live

>spending 400+ dollars on being a hater

Embarassing.

Stop whining, Milan.