>YET ANOTHER school shooting
>see picture of the culprit
>mfw

Say it with me, Sup Forums:

FUCKING
WHITE
MALES

Other urls found in this thread:

wlox.com/story/32099853/6-killed-dozens-wounded-over-bloody-chicago-holiday-weekend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why don't black people shoot up the schools?

They do its just never reported on

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!

Is that truth? Is that really aids skrillex?

because they drop out in highschool

>University of California, Lost Angeles
And nothing of value was lost. Thanks, a fucking white male.

they're not emotional betas that kill others to suicide for attention.

No news site has his picture but I guess this is le ebin may may of the hour.

Cause black people that shoot anything up do it for money reasons, every violent black shooting will always come back to money.

Even gang shoot outs, gang b will run up on gang a cause their actions effect gang bs money.

White people have secured a comfortable life style for their decedents and now their all gay, beta, depressed/suicidal, aethiest cucks.

Insane black people usually stay in the hood.
Insane white people still go to college.

Is it racist they don't report, or is it racist if they do report it???

>Murder/suicide=school shooting
try again

Metal detectors and cover-ups by the media.

Post the fucking picture

It's reported on all the time actually
>teens
>youths

When blacks shoot up schools it's a problem with "gangs/violence in inner city schools", and normally the people aren't just going classroom to classroom just trying to kill anyone they can.

Because it's a honkey thing.

You would not understand, Wang Li.

How about you try again mate

The Jews proclaim it so.

wlox.com/story/32099853/6-killed-dozens-wounded-over-bloody-chicago-holiday-weekend

Meanwhile, niggers shoot each other up as much as they possibly can in cities with extremely strict gun control.

A murder/suicide that happens to take place at a school is hardly a "school shooting" under the traditionally-accepted definition.

Calling this a school shooting would be like calling a burglar who murders the homeowner an incidence of "domestic violence."

>murder suicide

calling it now: its one of two cases

>angry chink mad over A- grade, kills professor and self when he doesnt change the grade
OR
>secret homosex relationship. the professor wants to break it off, yandere student boyfriend kills lover then self.

the former being more probable

lel

Just one more example of skewing statistics to fit a narrative.

because niggers don't go to school.

The longer the media hides the race the less likely the person is white.

Calm down, bro. It's just a murder-suicide.
I assure you 4000 times as many niggers killed each other in Chicago in the time it took me to type this.

they do, they just shot 2 up last year, probably more I just didn't hear about them. but mainly, because they don't attend

there are more poor white people than black people, yet black people still commit more violent crime. your argument is trash and so are you.

Checked

I heard it was a faggot that got spurned by a straight guy, so the butthurt (lol) shitpounder came back with a gun and offed him and then himself.