Look at this fat fuck...

Look at this fat fuck. I am standing here in the chow line wondering why he has not hobbled to the gym instead of eating. I have never seen anything like this in my 17 years.

LOL, He is so fat his body can't put it anywhere else, so its putting it behind his neck

rank faggot

Oh come on, I'm sure he just got back from failing Ranger School.

this man will probably end up as a cop some day

how does that make you feel

I can't wait to pay for his healthcare for the rest of his diabetic life.

"Thank you for your service"

TYFYS

So you army parasites, tell me, are you guys not required to keep a certain weight as a soldier? Like can he still march and all that shit?

I HAS THE TACTICOOLS

I AM HEROES

Special people have a place in the army too.

If you fail the weight test you're given a "tape test", which measures the thickness of your neck compared to body mass.

Sure do

I bet he can chew you out and eat a cheese burger without you doing anything Other then being embrassed. Or he is about to retire and don’t give a fuck either way op you a jelly faggot

lmao, the pic tho

Yes. Army chapter 18 regs get your ass kicked out for failure to maintain body standards. A general (not honorable or dishonorable) separation.

LOL, at the thought of them even shipping a guy like that to Ranger School.

brand new uniforms. no deployment patches. dude won't last long.

flag on right shoulder. Looks like he's actually deployed someplace.

STFU you peice of shit normy and let real men talk

probably some peice of shit officer who gets away with skipping pt apfts and height and weight, makes me sick

... what?

>officer who gets away with skipping pt apfts and height and weight

do you actually know of that happening.

Checked

Also, that shit don't happen until you're at bird or better.

Motherfucker’s passing tape due to that wide ass neck roll. Fucking tape test is retarded and inaccurate as fuck.

No unit patch

Probably a reservist POG. Still less gay than OP

no combat patch. the flag is a part of the uniform.

unit patches go on L shoulder. Patch on R shoulder is to denote former wartime service, ie combat patch

so whats the rest of the story here OP?

Is the dude a reservist officer or senior NCO?

how does it feel to be an E4 after 17 years in?

explain this 'tape test'

The chow line. jesus christ, even when you eat military people sound like fucking backwoods white trash. It's a fucking cafeteria. Not a mess hall. It's food, not grub, or chow you fucking inbreds.

and this tubby fucker epitomizes the military. We need to spend more than half our budget on these useless fuckheads? People who couldn't lock down a job flipping burgers? And niggers who never lift their feet when they walk, scuffing around as slow as possible..

Goddamn i hate the military.

He's actually just how I like them. Fat, and in uniform.

The things I would do to him..

Does anyone else hate the word “chow”? It sounds weird especially when used seriously.

Physical standards got cut hard over the past eight years because women being too weak to pass them was somehow sexist. So now fat fucks get to slide.

I bet he meets height and weight though

Probably an Engineer or pen pusher.
Not all jobs in the military are combat roles despite that bullshit you hear.
Might be a larper.

If you’re above weight, I.e. lift weights a lot, they tape your neck and waist. They subtract neck measurements from waist measurements to get your BMI. there’s a chart to determine body fat percentage using your BMI and height. A larger neck means lower BMI measurements. This method was proven to have an 8-11% error.

The circumference of your waist is compared to the circumference of your neck to see if you are fat or not if you are above the standard weight for your height. It's dumb because this guy will probably have the ratio to pass because his neck is almost as big as his waist.

It is called the reserves

What do you fags do on the weekend besides jerking off?

Another white shaming attempt thread from the local mixed race jew

I'm in the army and I hate it. There are so many people who like to use army words just to sound super high speed

Underage faggot

>in the army
>using army words

Wonder why. Hmmmmmmm........................................................................

I feel as though worrying about some fat guy is a waste of time. And can be spent doing something better. How shitty is your life that you make fun of people?

I'm dying to know what you do besides complain on Sup Forums about people who exemplify successes you do not, and in your current mindset will never have

Fake faggot trying to profit from veteran discounts.
Next time ask where he was stationed and what group or rank he was.

It’s just our lingo dude

ppl on Sup Forums use the word "jew" any chance they can get, its pretty retarded. whites are so fucking jelly towards jews its hilarious, honestly why cant white ppl see that theyre just niggers compared to jews

And your lingo makes you sound like a bunch of backwoods retards.

Says the jew

He is not a real jew. he is mixed with chinese genetics. this is why he is insane and sits on Sup Forums all day to start ir threads and lame bait threads that only bait newfags

This.

I imagine he is very high ranked in intillegence .. not alot of foot work but very vital .. or basic training classes. Either way, doing something productive.