INTRODUCING........THE SPIDER KLANSMAN!

>INTRODUCING........THE SPIDER KLANSMAN!

Wow Raimi sure was CURAYZEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxAc6fLKf-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll say it now and I'll say it again, this fucking meme is not funny. Sorry, but it's not. You're literally just taking a part of the movie, adding in a line that wasn't there before, the line is always something racist or bigoted; and then saying something about Raimi. This meme is not funny guys. Please just stop it. Racism is not a joke and making racist jokes against Sam Raimi is even worse. You literally have a swastika on Peter Parker's chest, that is honestly sick and I think you should be banned for posting that. I don't hate dark humor, but you're simply not funny OP. I bet you weight 400 pounds while you make shit like photoshopping a swastika on his chest. Fuck you. Go to fucking hell for thinking this garbage is funny. Why do you make jokes and humor about swastikas at all even? 6 millions jews died in the holocaust and even millions of people were killed by nazis with swastikas as their symbol. But then 400 pound OP shows up and is like HEH I FIND DEATH AND EVIL FUNNY SO I'M GOING TO POST SPIDERMAN AND A SWASTIKA HAHA. Please fucking end your existence.

gonna shit here

Hi Raimi.

Jeez you're a huge fucking Faggot

You fucking niggers think this is not serious. OP is an autistic sperg with no friends or girlfriend. He will repeatedly make this same thread with slight variations over and over and over and over. Nobody finds this shit funny except for OP because he doesn't like niggers. Like WtF is wrong with him. Back when I was a kid I would go outside and play with sticks and murder bugs but what OP is doing is just evil. He thinks that racism is ok to talk about and he supports Donald Trump even. He is a physco and needs to be put out of his own misery for his own good. This is not a joke anymore. Donald Trump may become President of the freeword because OP thinks that putting sswastikas on spidermen. Hopefully when Trump wins he will round up racist niggers like OP and send them to death camps. This is sickening to even think about, but it's what Trump will do. Hillary on the other hand would find sam Raimi and give him a second chance to redeem himself from these shitty movies, maybe giving the world another chance. But OP fucked it up. Die.

it's funny to him and you can't stop him Sheryl

>6 millions jews died in the holocaust
Confirmed for not watching act 5 of Spider-man 2, or you'd know it's all a lie

u nid hug

>Hillary on the other hand would find sam Raimi and give him a second chance to redeem himself from these shitty movies
you have to be 18 to post on this site faggot.

>Back to Auzwith!
Wtf Raimi

That was in Spider-man 2, they show it when we find out that uncle ban was killed by Jewish mob

>You are such a special young man peter...Did I ever tell you about your fathers first girlfriend? When your father got her pregnant your uncle pushed her down the stairs to kill the baby. She was black, he didn't want a mongrel for a niece or nephew...but you peter, he'd be so proud of you.

Touching scene.....but damn.....

Was she, dare I say a klan girl?

I never understood the whole ban/ben plot, what the fuck was Raimi thinking

>doesn't use the Human Holocaust
>all comedy gone

kys OP

would he be proud? I would still feel iffy knowing he came from the same dick that was once inside a black

yes i am watching spiderm-an an channel 7 as well

should probably kys

>spiderm-an

what did he mean by this?

ben was the liberal personality, ban was derived from BANNED. it was a jekyll and hyde split that came about after a traumatic childhood experience when after watching too much liberal propaganda ben decided to play with neighbor boy named skip.

Nah she was Eastern European. Didn't you see the flashback scenes where her father held her before fixing the Jewish doors?

him,me or you?

(you)

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

I remember my dad being really moved by this scene for some reason.

>Peter, you missed my class again. It was on alloys, stoichiometry and their crystal structure. You should know, jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Is it true this line was in Cameron's script from the1990's?

youtube.com/watch?v=mxAc6fLKf-Y

sieg heil but how can the white man fail at civilize the other, is the white man not perfect?

nah but there is a cut clip were they go to a school cafeteria to drink black coffee and he turns to Peter and says "sound the trumpet, don't vote for the strumpet". I still don't know how so many shows manage to predict the future

Excuse me waiter, is this pasta fresh?

>Slavs
>White
>Human

Good joke

WATCH IT YOU DUMB NIGGER-LOVING JEW

it 20156

Bait, but I've never found this funny because there really isn't anything comical about it. And, ironically, to criticize this meme draws accusations of being sjw or anything like that, just like criticizing ghost busters draws accusations of being a misogynist.
It just isn't funny. It's ham fisted. There's no subtlety or cleverness to it. Fuck you.

U need a glass of water or something man?

WATCH IT COWBOY

Man, user... I'm wondering how your handle seeing Spiderman 2.2 if 2.1 upset you like this

It's the paradox of perfection user

consider that as a thought experiment, a being of omnipotence, can such a being elevate another to his own level? Indeed we're now discussing the problem of "Could God create a rock of such weight even he could not lift it?"

There are no true answers here, only the philosophical burden of the White Man to think about it.

>someone saved my shitty 'shop

kek

Reddit may be more up your alley, kiddo.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP KRISSY!

The only thing wrong with OP's image is the swastika.
A true klansman would never betray USA. The krauts killed white Americans and deserved to die.

>someone makes a stupid repost of some meme
>someone responds, complaining about it and the state of the board at length
>the complaint is itself just a meme/bait to troll people into responding
>this is the state of Sup Forums today

Sup Forums is a meme

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do,
I learn how to find many secrets in old country.
You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways.
When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women.
Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved.
Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop,
as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them.
And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells...
you will know the rent is paid.
>For this month

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter,
when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did.
You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and
watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Can anyone explain why people think Raimi is a nazi? Is it something like that Ben Garrison shit? How did this shit start?

>he didn't watch spiderman 1

It all began with the gay joke

>Picking a fight with Spider-Man
I thought old country would teach some wisdom.

Then again, Men of Spider are for punishing.

That one homophobic line in Spiderman 1