Talking with qt in class ive been chatting up for a while

>talking with qt in class ive been chatting up for a while
>nothing's really happened yet
>notice today that she's literally listening to ITAOTS before class
>realize this is my in
>talk about it with her and how its so cool that she likes NMH too
>talk about how its kinda rare nowadays to meet someone who appreciates them (its not but whatever she bought it)
>talk about some bullshit about how much better it sounds on vinyl
>oh user id love to hear it on vinyl one day
>actually man up for once and invite her over
>mfw I don't own ITOTS on vinyl or a record player for that matter
>mfw she's literally coming over in thirty minutes
this is not a meme Sup Forums i fucked up badly what do i do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVuiCfIFKT0
youtube.com/watch?v=NIubkIOdmiY
amazon.com/Aeroplane-Over-Neutral-Milk-Hotel/dp/B002PHVHFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girls appreciate honesty
Tell her you got too nervous and said too much and she'll understand
Good luck boi :)

>fake look for it
>oh damn it I forgot my friend has it
>put on some other vinyl similar to itaots

Godspeed op

do you have any vinyls at all?

>or a record player for that matter

Just laugh it off and tell her you freaked out because for a long time you've liked her for a long time now. It's not that hard.

>american reading comprehension
He doesn't own a record player, dumbo.

/thread

Smash an electronic so it's unrecognizable and say oops oh shit I accidentally my record player

does that actually work, i feel like her actually agreeing to come over means more anyway, but I'm terrible with women especially sweet cute ones like her

rape

invite her into the bedroom. when she's there have her sit down, then start slowly singing the whole album acapella while you strip your clothes off.

I'm serious. do this. set up a secret camera if you can.

hilarious thread

listen to these guys:

It does, unless she's a total cunt
Also when she comes over ask her about other music she's into, or maybe other hobbies and shit

classic

Fuck me that's rough

Tell her your dong is the turntable and her pussy is the record

ok, i have to go let her in my apartment, thanks for all the advice
wish me luck Sup Forums
i'll update if this thread is still up whenever this ends

do you have a guitar? sing her king of carrot flowers 50 times

I LOVE YOU JESUS
CUH RIIEEEIST

user just come clean, just tell her you freaked because she seems real cool and you wanted to hang so this was your spur of the moment excuse
Is there a local record store? Maybe float the idea of buying a record player with her tonight if you have disposable cash

Yet again you are a uni studient so have fun being broke, i hear coffee is cheap

>Godspeed OP
good idea, introduce her to the spacy post-apocalyptic sounds of LYSF and F#A#∞

tell her about some crazy story involving jeff and a time machine needing to borrow your record player and collection and he didn't have time to expla-

STOP FUCKING LISTENING TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS

IF YOU ACTUALLY GOT TO THE POINT WHERE SHE'S COMING OVER
YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING RIGHT

OP here, she got really offended and left when I didn't have it. Called me a lying creep and spit on my clothes before she left even though they were clearly the dirty pile. Music for this feel

here u go pal
youtube.com/watch?v=hVuiCfIFKT0

Don't do this OP.

>Is there a local record store? Maybe float the idea of buying a record player with her tonight if you have disposable cash
This actually sounds pretty cool, try it OP.

Shit, just read the thread. Sorry OP...

nope don't do that
listen to this guy

Ill believe you, sorry dude
youtube.com/watch?v=NIubkIOdmiY

>*unzips dick*
>"heres the vinyl, now show me your record player"
or something

I've never been alone near a woman

Lol she's coming over to your house the only needle she cares about is yours

Tell her you got nervous

>she got really offended and left when I didn't have it.
She got offended because you acted guilty, which made her think you did something dishonest.

obviously not actually op but nice trips tho

>quickly fake look for it
>oh damn it I forgot I let my friend borrow my record player
>put some other songs on iphone
Wow, that was easy.

>Iphone

>t. numales

Yea, isn't that what you reddit fags have?

>Literally "I know you are but what am I" reply
Nice try faggot

Just tell her you got nervous and that you kinda liked her.
Then proceed to buy ITAOTS on vinyl and a record player to show that you care about her and because it sounds cool as fuck on vinyl.

Well it's been an hour and a half and OP hasn't updated. Does that mean it's going well?
I want to live vicariously through quirky retard user

>I've never been alone near a woman
would never guess senpai

Nope it means he fell for the woman meme and has paid the highest price.
F

Just here to keep the thread alive

I thought they might be fuggin but i remembered that OP is autistic

bump

why would you ever lie about something like that? i hope i never find myself in that situation lmao

maybe she's trying to but op is to retarded to pick up hints so the girl keeps on dropping bigger and bigger hints on him and he still doesn't get it

Any updates OP? Did you fug the qt? Come on faggot we are pathetic virgins here, try to cheer us up a bit.

nigga do you expect our guy to be posting on Sup Forums mid-stroke?

>implying OP needs more than a quarter-stroke

>iPhone

I like this one. I'm going to believe this is real.

this is so cringe. sad that NMH is literally what my chemical romance was in the 00s now.

>There are people on this board that actually believe this on nu-mu

I have a gf, but I'm still jealous of OP. I never got to pick up a chick by bonding over music. Now let's hope he doesn't fuck it up.

dumb dfw poster, fuck off pseud.

I've been here for 7 years. NMH has LITERALLY become what MCR was back then, so it makes me wonder if there was actually any meaning to it to begin with.

you just put in new vinyl flooring and the album really fits that environment

NMH was actually good tho

This.

I expect an update once the nut is bust OP

Why would they fuck, she wouldn't be that easy, right?

Use the remote for your music player to turn on a flac recording of it. Tell her you have your record player built into the wall, like when thomas jefforson had elevators for wine so he wouldn't have to see the slaves.

this

>inviting someone somewhere under false pretexts, where you don't actually deliver on the probably one single thing you have in common
this will end well. it'll be just like a 90s teen movie, i'm sure. your enthusiasm for for consuming similar media surely means you are compatible in every way.

did you fuck her yet?

This nigga is on another fucking level.

This

>people still posting ideas when it has been way past 30 minutes.

hahahah genius

amazing

Literally dude if you can't close on this, you just can't close. Her asking to come to your place is already like a slow underhand toss right down the middle. Tell her before she gets there. Ideally you would end your first conversation with the fact that you don't have it on vinyl

Bump

lmao

What's the matter? Jealous that OP is getting some while girls call campus security when you angrily play Merzbow for them?

Congratulations, You Played Yourself

Stop being a fag
Just tell her it's broke or some shit qnd start kissing her

hey everybody i told you i'd give you an update so here's what happened:
i went out to greet her at the door to my apartment. i already decided i was going to tell her the truth like you guys said, but i couldn't. i think it was just that i saw her. my mind just blanked and i said that my roommate had his girlfriend over (he's single) and asked if she'd like to see some live music on the strip instead. she said she would love to and then she did this cute little thing where she relaxed her whole body and smiled at me. its hard to describe but i really just wanted to kiss her right then. it wasn't a long walk. we spent most of it talking about my roommate's non-existent relationship. i tried to turn the conversation to her roommates because i didn't want to keep lying, but everytime i'd say something she would laugh and it was wonderful so i just kept making things up. the band was terrible. i think it was alternative but trying way too hard. i didn't like it anyway. she seemed into it though so we just stood there listening with a bunch of other people. i mostly just looked at her. she is really lovely. i don't know if i mentioned that yet. anyway after a while she tells me she doesnt really like it. i just had to laugh because i hated it too. i asked her if she wanted to go to the wine bar, but she said she didn't turn 21 for a couple months. i was confused because i never got carded there last year. when we got there though they asked for ids so we had to leave. i was dying inside at this point because everything had gone wrong. i eventually just checked out and said let's get milkshakes so we did that. it actually turned out really well there and we talked until it closed down at 11. she asked if i wanted to go over to her place to listen to some music and i asked if she had any records. i died inside again because i forgot that was the whole problem in the first place.

anyway, we got to her place and its much worse than my apartment, but the decorating is better at hers. it feels like a real home. we talked more there for an hour at least but we drank some wine that she had. i felt bad about that a little but i also could really use the drink. we talked a lot about music but about other stuff as well. her favorite book is dubliners, she actually doesn't study history like i thought she did. it was all weird because i had been talking with her for months but i learned so more about her just in that hour or so. then she played the newish fleet foxes album on her laptop. not that it matters, but i liked helplessness blues better. we just looked at each other. that's when i remembered i wanted to kiss her. i used my old trick. i asked her if she ever wore her hair down and when she did, she said she didn't like her hair like that. i brushed a little strand behind her ear. she made that face at me and i was honestly a little afraid because i had never seen it so sincerely before. i kissed her anyway. we made out to the newish fleet foxes album for a while. then her roommate's came home. i felt her jump while in my arms and i felt ashamed. they thought it was really funny and asked if they should leave. i said that it was getting late and that i should leave because i have to wake up tomorrow. she walked me to the door and we kissed again. i told her that i'd see her on friday. she smiled. it was only as i was walking home that i really realized how autistic i just was. i was sad for a bit but then she texted me that i still owed her a listen to ITAOTS.
sorry for this ridiculously autistic blogpost, i was just going to greentext what happened and go to sleep but i don't know, i wanted you guys to know how i feel so i just spent like 30 minutes writing this all out. honestly i haven't felt this way since high school. i'm still a little afraid i ruined it, so i really just hope i feel the same when i wake up
goodnight Sup Forums

nice save.

you did it. congrats

>this could've been me if I stayed in college

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FACE
I HAVE FOUND IN THIS PLACE

This is the true ending.

Go get it, OP amazon.com/Aeroplane-Over-Neutral-Milk-Hotel/dp/B002PHVHFI

You did good man
Heartwarming story for a bitter bastard like me who left his oneitis

You write like Camus, I really like it desu I don't care if this actually happened
Fun thread.

Well, you've now experienced just a shred of a sensation that 90% of the people who post on this board will never feel, so that should lift your spirit.

delete this mang

Get yourself a player and a copy of the record to seal the deal. Further down the relationship if you ever talk about how you got together, sya something like, "ya wanna hear something stupid?" And tell her about the whole thing and laugh at yourself. It's gonna be okay :)

Champion, good job man

this is like the retarded Sup Forums version of 2chan's Train Man

man if you lived near me I'd hook you up since I have ITAOTS and a vinyl player lmao

NMH is literally just Nirvana with acoustic guitars and horns and nasal vocals.

i-is it really this easy lads?

no, OP just has more stats leveled than luck.

Yes user, if you talk to a girl for a semester, happen to see her listening to a 20 year old album that I'm assuming based on his age he only knows exists because it's a meme on a cantonese sewing forum, lie to her that you have it on vinyl, lie again to get her away from your apartment, try to illegally sneak her into a bar, buy her a milkshake, and then listen to her inane thoughts on Fleet Foxes albums and James Joyce, you too can kiss a girl for a little while before running away

good job op, now go get a player and a copy my guy