Whats the best caliber to shoot yourself in the head with?

Whats the best caliber to shoot yourself in the head with?

bigger the better

High power pellet.

Shotgun to the dick

12 gauge slug

The higher the caliber the better, obviously. But one of the most important details is the kind of bullet--get hollow points.

Thanks user. This thread can die now.

bb gun

Obviously the best would be the biggest you can get your hands on

I'm gonna have to use 22 for that probably. And if I need to then why not everybody else too. But I know everybody else will use 9mm or higher. Fml.

.50BMG

40mm

Whelp, that would paint the wall with your entire skull. Yup.

.50 Beowulf

just like OP.

0mm

950 T Rex

I have it on high authority that it bounces around your skull and makes a blain slushie

Listen man your just a pussy if you shoot yourself with anything less than a ships cannon.
Seriously don't shoot yourself.

12 gauge is arguably better than any pistol or rifle caliber, just because it creates a much larger pressure displacement zone while also having multiple high velocity projectiles.

They lied to you.

Don't think those are availible in most places. Assuming your american a double barrel break action costs very little and should do the job fine. Though i did hear about a guy who blew his face off and had too feel his way out of his house and into his shed for more ammo to finish the job.
So make sure u get the fucking angle right.

I would wager a .45 acp, ensuring that the round could not get lodged in your head, but shred the brain matter. Go for hollow point magnum if you can to ensure instant, painless death at point blank, or even close range if you want to set up a simple wire and pulley system so your body can be efficiently dumped into a grave or whatever.

I'm planning my own suicide and intend on doing a similar method, but with a non-metallic round so when my body gets buried by the weight trigger mechanism I've been designing, nobody had to deal with the mess of burying my corpse, or finding it.

Still working the part out of how to get the dirt to reliably bury my body though, been doing tests on the grave I've dug myself, and the results are only, like, 20% reliable as of right now.

There's no way it has enough energy to bounce around, that's gotta be an urban legend. I mean, sure, .22 lr has enough energy to enter the skull and kill instantly, but it will very likely either stop or exit after that. Does anyone know better? I'm just trusting common sense here but I'm not a murder detective or whatever.

44mm

turns out you only need one brain hemisphere to live.

you can blow up half your head, and wake up in the hospital completely aware. scary.

12 ga 00 buckshot, you literaly can't miss. A pistol can miss and you can piss and shit in a bag for the rest of your life.

I have heard of the happening as well. But if u have access to something bigger why chance it?
Also have heard of .22 bouncing off of peoples skullbones.

10 pounds Minié ball shot from a civil war era parrot rifle.

Please tell me more. This sounds interesting af

Not if you hang yourself at the same time behind a locked door. Living alone helps.

How about you just bury yourself alive then shoot yourself

>Whats the best caliber to shoot yourself in the head with?

Don't be an asshole.

44 Mag

This should do the trick OP

>Also have heard of .22 bouncing off of peoples skullbones.
I've heard this one but stopped believing in it after I saw a .22 pierce a coconut and exit nicely. It also goes through car doors, spam cans, a couple 2x4s, pig skulls, moose skulls, etc.

That only worked out for that little girl because she was 3 years old, and had her right hemisphere removed carefully as a many hours long surgical procedure, capping off many arteries and blood vessels. When you're that young, your brain is still maturing and can adapt.

An adult getting half their brain blown off is going to be completely disabled, or dead.

30×90RB mm
High explosive inciendiary

Winrar.
Alternately he could just climb in a closed casket at a wake, wait for burial and then shoot.

152mm howitzer

Well... my live has been nothing but suffering and disappointment, so I've been planning on "checking out" for about three years now.
My main goals are fairly simple. I may die, but my body is fucking mine, so I don't want the cops or anyone else pointlessly fucking with my corpse after I am gone, and the best method by which to do so is to kill myself as naked as possible, metal free so they cannot easily find my body.
The biggest issue I have right now is a system to have the huge amount of dirt to drop onto my body after I off myself, and I want to do it so it leaves a minimal amount of evidence. have been using a ballistics mannequin for tests so far to ensure it reliably works, but not very many successes. The grave I've made myself is about eight feet deep, Seven feet long, and four feet wide.

Way to much metal involved. Too easy to find my body.

I want literally nobody to know where I leave my corpse, so this option is out.

12 gauge buck = massive brain removal. The whole to of your skull will come off. If you have the angle even remotely right, it's a no brainer.

7. period.

beat me to it

bout tree fiddy

To be clear, the method I intend to kill myself by is to sever my spinal column near the base of my skull, and then have my corpse then fall into the grave, tripping the dirt into falling onto me and burying my corpse.

This guy makes a good point. Also, how do you think cops would fuck with your body? lol. I’m not sure what you’re afraid of

Why don't you just fill your stupid pit with wood and set it on fire, then shoot yourself over it and burn to nothing?

Fuck, honestly, just go far enough away from everyone and do it there, no one will find you. Like northern Canada or some wilderness area or a canyon or something.

If you’re worried about this, they are gonna see your pulley system/whatever mechanism you use for the dirt to be dumped lol

It was one of those real life murder crime shows. Some guy was pretending to be a coin buyer or something. Then when he caught people off guard he shot them and robbed them. Supposedly his last victim did not die because the .22 he shot almost point blank at the guys head bounced off.
Maybe he just grazed him or something IDK.

Because it's a suicide, cops will always fuck with your body to try and figure out if it was really that and not murder or some retarded shit. Nobody ever made the claim that the fucking pigs were intelligent after all.

40.6 cm SK C/34

I heard this one's pretty effective.

There's a webm of a dude who shot his face off with a FAL lol.

Burning will leave a huge fucking signal of smoke you moron, I want this to be as discrete as possible.

Cuz insurance fraud?

For me it's 7.62×25mm Tokarev. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Which is why it's taken me three years of research to do this. I have been working with easily degradable wood pulleys and rope to ensure its as difficult as possible to find. Obviously custom made.

Why the fuck not get a hold of some potassium cyanide and drink a solution of it in a place of your choosing?

As I said above, my body is fucking mine, I want nobody to fuck with it. I'm too poor for insurance anyways, so this doesn't apply to me.

I'm in the process of killing myself with my airsoft gun. I've been shooting the same spot on my forehead for a few weeks and it's starting to show a bruise. Come on sweet death.

>Supposedly his last victim did not die because the .22 he shot almost point blank
Maybe bad angle? But be that as it may, assuming the story is true, that victim must've at least lost consciousness (impossible for him not to) and if you shoot yourself with a noose around your neck (recommended) then .22 does the job. I'm gonna do just that because it's the only way in my mind that is both possible for me to do and 100% sure.

Sounds fucking awful. Did he die or is he still living faceless?
Nice trips BTW.

How would anyone know the corpse is already dead.

...but what will smoke signal say, "OP is died a giant faggot?"

I'm the total opposite of you. My body can be donated to necrophiliacs for all I care. Once I'm dead I'm not using it anymore.

Hue hue, why waste a smoke signal on something everyone knows to be a fact already? I want to kill myself, not be a fucking asshole.

45 super

I doubt anyone in history has ever killed themselves with that round. Plus it's a cool round, impress the people who find your body.

500 magnum.

Yeah from what i remember the guy did lose consciousness for a few mins. Maybe ill try and find it saw it awhile ago but almost certian it was on the investigation discovery channel.

To each their own. Most people don't give a fuck what happens to their body after they die. This prison of flesh and bone is something I've maintained and taken okay care if for at least two decades by myself, I have some pride about it, and I want it left alone.

I'm not familiar with this. Redpill me.

All you're doing is building up your body's immunity to bullet wounds.

44mm like Dirty Harry uses

What does this even mean?
By definition a corpse is something dead. Mine will be, by my design, unfindable as I can make it.

A shotgun with 00 buckshot.

wedge the butt of the shotgun against the ground or floor and aim the barrel between your ears. This will blow out the brain stem that controls the breathing and heart, hit it right and it's an instakill. Make sure you have the gun wedged firmly against the ground/floor and have the barrel deeply in your mouth as the recoil can cause you to hit the wrong spot if you don't.

Lots of people fuck up gun suicide and either blow off their face or a part of their cerebrum and become retards. Don't do that. Also don't use a handgun, the flinch and recoil response can definitely make the bullet go where you don't intend.

That being said, gun suicide is the most reliable way to do it with the least chance of a fuckup that will disable you for life. Particularly if you use a shotgun with 00 buckshot (large pellets like .5" in diameter and many of em, so even if you're slightly off at least a few are gonna blow out the brain stem).

If you're gonna kill yourself do it right. No handguns.

So much pride you're going to blow your own dome off eh?

Why the fuck a gun? There are better methods out there, especially if you want not to be found.

IIRC he was a criminal on the run from authorities who shot himself when cornered. They were the ones who filmed him. Needless to say this was in a third world shithole so I'd be very surprised if he was still alive.

Don't worry .22 kills you if you shoot yourself in the head with it. It's not a cry for help.

Like I said before, I am going to sever my spine near the base of my skull.
And yes, even in death, I am allowed to be a prideful motherfucker, eat me.
Look at the Egyptian pharos.

>and become retards
Retards seem like the happiest people alive. This might not be a bad outcome tbh.

Just go to any remote place nearest to you and shoot off your brainstem with anything larger than a 22, anything. Even if you don't get it you will probably lose consiousness and die as nobody is there to find you.

>Lots of people fuck up gun suicide and either blow off their face or a part of their cerebrum and become retards.

Captain Sobel from Band of Brothers tried committing suicide with a gun and ended up just severing his eye nerve, blinding him for the rest of his life.

a hollow point is very easy to make out of a normal round
>b-but but illegal
if you're going to literally blow your head apart, you don't have to worry about that

also - you can sort-of get shotguns even in britbongstan, they are very common, because hunting. Pistols not so much.

Soldering coals barel smoke dumbass. For a person who wants help from others you're ebing a shit. Why don't you just go to an ocean and swim out until you drown? No one will find you or care.

50cal.

>eat me
It's cool man. I'm not hating. Why are you killing yourself? Not trying to talk you out of it, just curious.

have you heard of something called night time

As a funny aside, a few years ago my sister called me while sounding alarmed asking me if I'm okay. She explained that she had seen a dream in which I was like an angel - well no wings, but you know one of those dreams - telling her that I'm in a better place and that everything is fine. True story.

That would be awkward to put it to your head. With a pistol you can lie down in your bed all nice and comfy and squeeze the trigger.

Bf4 had better graphics

Caliber doesn't matter, you just need something with enough gas coming out if the end to gead explide.
Shotgun is best, 308 works

How would anyone find it in a grave with someone elses' name on it.

>
>Don't think those are availible in most places. Assuming your american a double barrel break action costs very little and should do the job fine. Though i did hear about a guy who blew his face off and had too feel his way out of his house and into his shed for more ammo to finish the job.

We'll take a citation asap, user.

Not sure what the fuck you were attempting to say at the beginning there, but I want my body in the ground.
This is my suicide, if and when you do yourself in, you can drown yourself, not my chosen way of checking out.

And why is this bothering you so much ?

>PORTLAND, Ore. — An Oregon man who went to a hospital complaining of a headache was found to have 12 nails embedded in his skull from a suicide attempt with a nail gun, doctors say.

>Surgeons removed the nails with needle-nosed pliers and a drill, and the man survived with no serious lasting effects, according to a report on the medical oddity in the current issue of the Journal of Neurosurgery.

I like a challenge.