I am glad the jews won tbh

The germans are a bunch of rude, autistic car makers who fuck us over with refugees.They are either racist or multiculturalist, there is no middleground, they cant just keep themselves to themselves.

The jews, while outnumbered more than 10 to 1 by the aforementioned krauts have contributed to music, film and science an indelible amount and made our lives fun.

The Germans have ruined our continent three times in a century whilst the Jews are footed the blame with bullshit that only tinfoil hat degenerates have conjured up with questionable proof. Gas the krauts! race war now!

bump

hey, are you an Irish brother? My Dad is full Irish and I am Anglo on my Mother's side.

Are you making a joke, or are you seriously impressed by the Jews?

What the fuck Italy, you were on the germans side.

I wonder because I agree with you and decided to convert.

I am going Orthodox and about 6 months in to what I am told will take 10 months to five years. I love every minute of it, but you must keep 613 commandments and revel in it.

I am simply genuinely impressed another Irish man feels the same way as me, if you do.

they didn't do too good of a job

>Italy
>Educated
this is why no one likes you Sweden

>Heritage fags

it was just a prank

bro

but seriously OP is based if he is serious. I guess I just wish he was Irish.

nobody is on german side

good point. heritage is going far by the wayside, while Jewish tradition continues to permeate all of our lives. With good reason. They have helped us progress so we can communicate over the Internet.

I am bro

Lol didn't italy get BTFO every battle they got into during ww2?

Cool. There is nothing anyone can, or should, do. The Jews have one and we can be content with the 7 Noachide laws, or convert like me. Mad respect to you for seeing the truths.

Germans have contributed to science just as much as Jews (Heisenberg, Planck, Schrodinger, Planck, Boltzmann, Gauss), also are you retarded enough to think that Krauts haven't contributed to music?

JIDF plz go

they couldn't even take abbyssinia

again, tinfoil hat shit

chill out goldberg

nice try JIDF, all of this is documented on well known non-tinfoil hat sources.

yes I don't agree with him about Germas.

proofs

Krauts*

I'm not gonna waste my time reading this

basically none of the information in that image matters.

There's a counterpart to antisemitism? Fucking world class revelation you made there.

why hate on ALL the Germans though?

You're right.

>BEADY

>EYED

>KRAUT

the idea is that if we are, as individuals, strong enough to accept the truth that Jesus is a dead Jew, human, never G-d, we can prove we exist and don't know why, other than to praise the G-d who granted us the life. Hashemi (the name in Hebrew) is used because, as awesome as G-d is, we don't know his name.

Hashem* = "The Name" (unknowable)

The existence of happiness proves Hashem's existence. We will all be redeemed over many lifetimes, but if you want redemption now, take an interest in Judaism.

bump

Nazi's will deny this

Can an Irishman even read that much in one sitting?

>Eternal anglo rape baby crossed the border
You have to go back Tommy

I am very well read I assure you

The Irish couldn't even conquer Ireland, though.

If you like fairy tales with positive messages, might I also suggest Mother Goose and Snow White.

it has it own ethnicity

Hey!

Kill yoruself.

I expected Sup Forums to shit out their brains already.

>muh heritage

awesome, an Israel flag

hows life in Israel bro?

This is now a Jewish intellectual art thread

What would mankind do without Jewish contribution

moar!

Jews are so respectful
...really makes you think