If I were to douse my car in gasoline, and crash it. How quickly would the car become unidentifiable?

If I were to douse my car in gasoline, and crash it. How quickly would the car become unidentifiable?

Probably around two quick

I assume it would be identifiable from the licence plate even if you blow the whole thing up

It´s better to shop it into pieces. And scatter them over your city and make sure each piece gives you a clue to find the next one. And at the last piece put it next to a key to find the treasure.

Cut the vins of then connect the battery backwards the douse all cloth/seats in gas, throw a match and your good

Okay, but what if I tossed it. Would they be able to identify my DNA?

Just destroy the vin numbers and interior the rest doesn't matter

Depends on if your DNA is registered anywhere

considering the VIN number and parts numbers, pretty difficult i would image

vin numbers are all over the vehicle. in places where you wouldn't even think. unless you drove the thing into a volcano, the thing would always be identifiable.

the shapes of the parts can be traced, etc. it's just too much to hide with the technology and techniques investigators use these days.

VIN Numbers are still imprinted on the vehicle

And they wouldn't need to identify you with DNA, they'd just pull your dental records.

>vin number
>vehicle id number number
department of redundancy department much?

op, there are plenty of serial numbers which are registered: air bags, engine control unit, radio, cockpit display and a dozen or so vin spread all over the car.
you need to totally burn it or remove all electronics, and still there are metal plaquettes with the vin (or pieces with stamped in vins) in certain places unharmed.
so: rip it in pieces, burn it, crush it, melt it.
you may find info where the metal has vins, and cut them all, but you never now if the info you had was correct.

to destroy dna a fire is only sufficient if we're talking specks. a single tooth or a small piece of bone left will lead to id even after like an hour of fire.

>department of redundancy department much?
okay you want to be a cock about it? are you that much of an autismonaut you have to point out one, tiny mistake? It's like saying ATM machine. big fucking deal. you won bro. you won, you corrected me. chock one up in your notepad file. jfc

If you want to sudoku then why not do something else.
Why bother with the car?

Actually it is grammatically correct. Vehicle Identification Number, then 'numbers' is used to describe just that. Go be a fag elsewhere

Before you crash it, the paint will strip off
Anyway more like this
They can identify vehicles numerous ways in the even of theft & destruction etc

It probably wouldn't. A lot of metal parts have stamped serial numbers on them and could be traced back to your car even if it's burnt.

>literaly everywhere
>literally only on top of the engine and in the drivers door

Take it to a chop shop, tell them lost title, crash the car into something when you get there. Give car for free. They'll toss it in the back, you can off yourself elsewhere.

There have been cases where vehicles were used as massive car bombs but still identified. e.g. Egyptian Embassy (1995).

Give up, OP. You will get caught and you will deserve it.

no you retard. it varies depending on the make and model, but it can be on the frame, body, interior panels, engine, etc.
just because you walked out one day and saw a couple of places where the vin was, doesn't mean it's not in other places. are you that dense?

Bury it in the woods somewhere

lol because op likely has a fucking front end loader lying around

teeth are the go-to for burned bodies user, you'd have to do some serious changes in order to not be identifiable

sink it in the ocean

guns have serial numbers and so do car parts, not just cars, but their parts
idk the extent of how many parts are given numbers, i believe they may be called vin numbers, but i know that that, VIN is used for car id as well so idk what the car parts are id'd as
idk how to check for thre car parts 'identification' unless it is actually ingraved/imprinted on the part, but i know most parts are, like i said earlier
so not just the car, but car parts are able to be traced
you'd need to file down the numbers of the parts yourself to make it unidentifiable or get some one you trust to do it
idk what other 'advice' to give, but good luck with whatever you're planning

says the kid who never worked on cars let alone can't drive vehicles
>show me a vin in any other location on a make and model of your choice

spend a week doing it by hand. you will feel good afterwards.

La Brea Tar Pits. "La Brea" already means tar in spic, you dumb motherfuckers. Into the pit!

- D. Trump

i mean you could always pay a friend to hide it somewhere for awhile then another friend or someone off of craigslist to scrap it far from away from you

Or else you're going to need a LOT of balloons and helium, OP. And we can cut out the balloon middleman in all of this. Just sit back and breathe.