Hey Sup Forums, after thousands of dollars wasted, i've realized that no diet pills or plans seem to be working...

Hey Sup Forums, after thousands of dollars wasted, i've realized that no diet pills or plans seem to be working, i'm a 19 y/o nonkissless virgin, and I weight nearly 450 lbs, I am genuinely desperate for help. Anything to help with my weight please.

>no diet pills or plans seem to be working,
no shit.
I bet you've jjust been lowering what you eat and adding pills and hoping for the best.
That step only helps prevent you getting fatter. You have to add in exercise. Look up couch to 5k if you're unfit. Check out /fit/ for beginners guides
/fa/ might have real diets.

Hello friend. I would try apple cider vinegar. Mix it in water and drink twice a day. It will turn hard to burn fats into easy to burn fats. Also add fiber to diet. Oat bran is what i recommend. Oat bran is high and fiber and will put your stomach into much better shape healthwise. It will remove fat from side of intestine walls.

meth

Limit yourself to 3000 kcal/day and exercise every day! Should get you down to 220 lbs

Just a tip: Eating a lot less calories than what your body is used to will make your body think that you're starving, so it tries to save fat and slows your metabolism. Try to slowly reduce your calorie intake.

Intermittent fasting! No food between 7 pm and noon next day

Have you tried a meth binge

How much do you eat in an average day?

At that weight you could literally fast for a few months and be completely fine. Look up some long term fasting videos on Youtube or at the very least ketogenic diet.

Beyond that, get some self-control, self-worth, and a desire to live. You'll need some free time to reflect for those so turn the TV/games off and sit quietly for a couple hours everyday so you can think about the state of your life.

Vinegar shit is bullshit. Fiber shit might be true.

Just excersize. A lot. Lowering food intake by itself won’t work. Pills will never work unless they’re strong amphetamines.

Put
Down
The
Fork

at 450 I would consider bariatric surgery.

>have you tried letting your body atrophy or eat itself?
Retard
There's two of things OP needs
>exercise
>consuming fewer calories than he's losing through exercise

Get you jaw wired shut and start training for a marathon. Problem solved.

Take it easy. Don't go into hero mode because it wont last, you'll just quit. Motivation means nothing in the long run, it's discipline that matters.

Use intermittent fasting if it suits you, you'll feel more full. Stop drinking soda, start drinking water, eat filling foods such as chicken and veg and count calories using mfp. When I first started losing weight I became upset that the scale wasn't moving down at the same rate it was in the beginning so I ended up running 3km every day while keeping my calories under 1650. This was stupid and I gave up after a week.

Don't set a weight goal, set a time goal. Its possible for you to do everything right and still end up missing your target, but you have full control of whether or not you stick to your diet for 6 months. God bless fatty.

on my 3rd day right now. feel so good

what's this? genuinely good advice on Sup Forums?

LOWCARB

could blow your brains out
guaranteed way to lose 8-10 pounds in an instant

It looks like I'm looking at Hitler from the inside of my shower

meth and dnp

This ^

Adherence is key. Losing weight is a long term goal and needs to be treated that way. Trying any fad diet or using any gym routine is never going to work for the majority of people because it's not sustainable. Sure you might lose a few lbs over a few weeks but you'll put that back on and more if you aren't making changes to the lifestyle that got you to where you are in the first place.

All you need to do is expend more energy than you take in, i.e. move more and eat less than you are currently. The first part is easy, but the second part can be difficult if you don't know how much you're eating and how many calories are in the foods that you eat. That's why you need to pay attention with a food diary of some sort so you can make sure you eat less than your target. MyFitnessPal is great for this. I've used it on and off for a few years. It's a pain to get started but once you've used it a for few months or so, so most of the foods you eat are stored, it's dead easy to use.

no fucking shit you retard, took you thousands of dollars to realize you're not losing a pound?

Put down the fork and hit the fucking gym, fat ass

Calories- take in less then you burn, no soda either, look up the reset challenge on YouTube, it's this Chinese girl I'm pretty sure, but gives you a good base to go off of food wise. Good luck OP

low carb diet, diet pills, atkins
what ever trendy bullshit you read next on the internet is NOT going to work, at least not without combined exercise. These stupid trendy methods are for /fit/ girls who still think they're fat. Stop fucking eating and start running. Every day. Run. Water and protein foods. That's it.

You don't need exercise like most people think of, i.e. running, gym etc. The body will burn 1600-2500 calories on it's own just doing barely anything other than keeping itself alive and I'd imagine it's at the upper end of that if you're 450lbs. Diet is the single biggest thing given a chocolate bar will be 250-300 kcals and it'd take about 40 mins to burn that running. Far easier to not a chocolate bar each day than do a 40 min run.

diets are called yoyodiets. you lose weight but you gain it back when you are off of the diet. do not go on a diet and dont call it a diet. call it a lifestyle change. you have to make changes that will continue your entire life.

be very careful of what you drink. stick to water only like others said. you would be shocked how many calories you drink.

portion control. set a meal schedule and stick to it. do not use regular plates. use a saucer or a small plate. only eat what fits on the plate once.

Add more fiber to your diet. it will help you feel fuller faster and longer. as you eat less food you might feel hungry at the start but over time your stomach will start to shrink and get used to the smaller portions.

as for exercise... go slowly. just walk around the house more.or walk around the neighborhood or something like that. you do not have to do something completely exhausting. any activity is good activity. start at like 2500 steps a day and increase. all of this is a lifestyle change. not a diet or short term. these are things you will have to do for the rest of your life. fat cells do not simply go away. they empty their storage tanks and sit there waiting to fill up the tanks again. it will be very easy to gain the weight back if you relapse. it takes like 7 to 10 years for fat cells to die off.

Exercise won't mean shit if you're eating 5000kcal per day. You can lose all the weight you need without ever stepping foot in a gym or going for a run. Diet is key.

lmao so you can sit on your ass all day playing video games with a stupid trend diet and lose weight? Not a chance.

Hit the gym you fat fuck and quit eating junk

start off slow my dude, at 450 exercise is going to be a baby-step process. Begin with just simple walking - if that's too bad on your joints, I highly suggest water-walking. Every mile you walk in the water is worth 2 on land because of resistance.

As far as diet, try the six-small-meals-a-day diet. For at least once month. It won't help you lose any weight that first month though. But you'll give up and not be able to eat the same portions you did prior to the diet.

Don't get discouraged either. It's a process dude. Hope your journey goes well

not the person you are replying to but yes. it is possible. as long as you are consuming fewer calories than your body needs to function then you could lose some weight. to an extent. if you are eating so little it could potentially cause your body to think it is starving and it will start storing fat instead of burning it. then you will start to lose muscle mass instead.

Diet pills are bullshit. Diets are bullshit. Just move once in a while and eat better food

Trend diets just suck ass because they make you eat shitty foods that aren't tasty so you give up and binge eat. Your body has an RMR - which is the resting metabolism rate and this corresponds to how much energy the body uses to keep itself alive. For most people, this is in the region of 1500-2500kcal and the body burns this sat on your ass playing video games as well as sleeping. If you ate less than your own RMR, you will lose weight.

Drastically reduce the quantity of food that you eat throughout the day. Do not eat fast food at all. If you can't cut the junk food, prepare to stay fat.

Not could, you would. That's the whole point of storing fat - to use to supply the body with energy when it's not being supplied with enough from what is being consumed. No such thing as starvation mode until the body has been without food for over 3 days. Muscle will be lost but if you're not a body builder and cutting to look lean then what difference is losing a few lbs of muscle going to make when you're 450lbs!? It's also possible to maintain muscle mass when in a calorific deficit by the way if you move enough to stimulate the muscle and have a high enough protein intake.

I'd reduce your eating to twice a day, NOT at night. Cut sugar if possible. Get fiber so you're not starving.

You need to control calories under 2000. Too much exercising you'll get hungry.

I have no idea how people get that big. Stop drinking 2 liters of pop and pizza. You obviously overeat at meals. Portion control you stupid fuck. You probably stretched your stomach out.

If you're a fat fuck sat on your ass your calorie intake should be around 900kcals a day.

just lost 22kg. on a buzz

fasting on and off. easiest way to lose weight. i usually eat 2 days and fast for 1. can eat anything i want and never get fat. humans were never meant to eat everyday. why would i eat today if i had enough yesterday?

become anorexic you fat fuck.

don't eat less, you have to eat enough but good things, you need proteins and you should eat fruits and vegetables, you can eat salad too, because you can eat a good amount of salad before you've eaten enough

also try maca powder, it can increase your metabolism

also you'll need healthy fats (omega 3 & 6) so you should eat fish or you can put hemp seed oil in your salad instead of other oils

Just get off your ass bro, go outside, take a walk, at least 100 lbs should melt right off just by doing that, stop making excuses

No. Depends how big you are but I'm 66kg/10.5 stone and my RMR is 1600kcal

eating the right things will bring the most progress when you want to loose weight

food/sport 70/30

Calories in

Stop eating so much and work out you dumb fuck, how is it that you don't understand this is how to loose weight?

Controlling weight can be simplified as follows:
Calories in - calories burned = fat added

Step 1: Get that equation on the negative side
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Lose weight

Profit

Binge eat until you get to 600 lbs so you can go on that show "My 600 lb life" and they'll set you up with stomach surgery and a weight loss plan.

Depends entirely on your level of activity. To give a real world example, somebody who is moderately active and is looking to lose 2 lbs a week may eat 2.2kcals daily. Somebody who is lightly active may eat 1.7kcals daily to reach that same goal. Diet alone is all you need to lose weight; exercise and clean eating definitely helps, though.

I think you mean 2200kcal and 1700kcal. Those are just random number plucked out of the air too. It's based on weight, body fat % and activity. There are many calculators out there that will estimate this. If I sit on my ass all day and do nothing, I'll burn 1660 ish kcal on a work day it's 2500kcal

As most people have pointed out, it is basically calories in < calories out.
To motivate you for calories out and reduce your appetite for a decrease in calories in, start using copious amounts of amphetamine.

you faggot

1) stay away from fast food
2) don't eat rice, bread or sugary drinks
3) absolutely no soda
4) no pizza, burgers, fried stuff read #2
5) start walking once a week. Then twice a week and increase every week. Just 15 minutes
6) cut down any alcohol especially beer
7) remember it's a process. Don't beat yourself if you cheat. We are human. Just bounce back the next day

not all calories are processed the same. Calories from carbs are more easily stored than calories from protein and fats.

count calories

Former fatty here. Start off slow and transition into eating better and a healthier lifestyle. Switch to drinking water instead of sugary drinks and work more healthy food into your diet a meal at a time. Lean proteins, complex carb sources, and healthier fats are important. Vegetables can be a great way to sate your hunger while not loading up on calories. Also slowly working into exercise is helpful. Start by taking a short walk every day and as you start losing weight and it becomes easier walk longer periods of time and eventually farther down the road start jogging. And never give up. Remember why you want to lose weight in the first place.

This is true but they're just as easily burned when you've got an empty stomach. Calories in vs calories out, in the long term, still holds true

Eat less
Exercise more

also. do you have a job and insurance? i'm thinking you dont

yeah, this doesn't work.
as soon as you go off of a fast you regain everything you lost most likely plus extra
if you keep doing this you will have an even harder time loosing weight as your body will learn that at any time for could go away, so it needs to store as much in fat as it can.

Tell us everything you ate today and we'll make recommendations

Just believe in yourself

both mostly wrong. vinegar = BS. Food intake is THE MOST important thing. exercise is just a good idea,period. if you exercise without limiting your food intake you will end up eating more than before because exercise is gonna make you a starving beast.
hard to burn fats and easy to burn fats? that's ridiculous. fats get digested from the tail ends to the glycerol end. so it's all the same shit since the enzyme works it's way up the carbon chain tails bond-by-bond.

>fasting to loose weight
while this might seem like the obvious soultion, it really won't help long term.
loosing weight isn't all that hard, it's just the first step
what is hard is keeping it off, it's a lot like cancer, it is never gone for sure and can always come back
now if you lost your weight through fasting, what happens when you stop?
most likely you will go back to eating how you used to, probably at least a little more actually
in half a year you are back where you started, if not worse of because now your body is scared of another famine so it will get you to eathe more and make more of it into fat

Apple cider vinegar isn’t bullshit but at 450lbs it would be unnecessary.

At that weight, you could still lose weight on 7000 calories a day.

The biggest thing to do is to pay attention to your body. Hiring a dietician and a personal trainer would be of great help (don’t tell me you can’t afford it, spend less on shit food).

2.2K = 2,200. Weird that you wouldn't know that, unless you assumed I was saying Kcals but that's very dated. Obviously those are arbitrary numbers 'plucked out of the air', it was to make a point that activity level greatly impacts how many calories are needed to lose weight. I figured this went without saying, but body composition will dictate your caloric needs. I didn't think I had to break down entry level dietetics.

So how did I lose weight without exercising, and eating more calories daily overall but starving myself of carbs?

2.2 kcal (what you originally said) is not the same as 2200 kcal

K=Thousand...?? I was not referring to calories as kilocalories. Idk if bait

have you considered you miscalculated your daily intake?