Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-AVtD5gnEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shitsburgians

> P O N G S

>implying she isn't making an ovi jersey for the next round

>Cucks

>that beast is a 9/10 in shitsburg

The difference between Murray and Fleury.
>"we'll be fine with Fleury" they said

If I was shittsburgh I'd start the back up literally who in the next game. Fleury is in one of his bad spells and he does not bounce back from that quickly.

Bird genocide NOW.

as I fan of the shittiest team this year, I am hoping for a Nashville Ottawa SC just to see if the ratings break 1000 per game

POTTSBORG PONGWONS

>Pens thought the HBK line would dominate the Caos

WEW LAD

>islels going to offer tavares an 8x10 contract

christ thats going to look bad in less than a year

LMAO. Dumbasses

They had a good team. They just traded all they're good players away. Tavares is the only non-literal who left.

NASHVILLE FAGS
OTTAWA FAGS
WASHINGTON FAGS

NO MORE NO MORE CUP CLUB

>tfw pic related from game 3 is HAPPENING
>tfw flurry shot his wad and is regressing to 2012 form when he gave up 8 goals a game vs the flyers
>tfw caps have outplayed the pongs all 6 games and only lost 3 because of Holtby, who is now locked in and playing up to potential as a top 2 goalie
>tfw caps momentum and confidence are now off the charts
>tfw nothing is stopping the caps avalanche to win gm7, the east, and the cup
>tfw 3-0 betting the caps this series
>tfw caps series +240 and win the cup +700 are a done deal

WEW

>Nashville-Washington final
>Forsberg cup winner solidifying that trade as the worst of all tims

all shittsburg has to do is play anyone but fluery and its a guaranteed win

your team is 2-2 against a team with the other contender for best of their generation

BOIII LETS KNIT

fucking pittsburgh truly is a town of shit

>washington finally beats their demons and gets by pittsburgh and the second round
>swept by ottawa

Our farm system is really good, plus we arent going to be autistic drafters anymore. The future is bright, i just hope he signs.

I know it's just streaks on the glass in front of her, but it looks like her sweater has stretch marks

I would legitimately kill myself. Holy shit what a nightmare

>bringing in this 22 yo beta numale warm off the bench against the machine running at full speed downhill at home in game 7

DO IT

a few weeks ago i was in the walk in clinic and some girl was knitting up a storm in the waiting room

i mean like multiple rools of wool and three chairs holding all this shit, then when the doctor called her she took about ten minutes to pack all this crap into her massive purse, all while the doctor stood there with a 'kill me now' look on her face

Did the doctor fondle your balls?

>ovechkin finally makes the SCF
>gets bullied by McMeme

Good times

Nah, itll go like I said but Lundpads to carry the rags to the ECF so the caps can exorcise that demon on the way to the SCF loss to Nashville. Rags buy Hank out after he melts down.

>shittsbug fans
>99% leave the last home game of the year with 10 minutes left
>the remaining are knitting

no unfortunately she didnt, instead she ridiculed me for not going to ER days earlier when i sliced my hand open

Pengs are choking hard.
Feels good man.

How did you slice your hand open user?

Vegas Golden KnightsVerified account @GoldenKnights

Vadim Shipachyov set a record earlier today for goals in a game (2) by someone under contract to the Golden Knights

I like these memes.

BRAVO VINCE

Ducks vs Caps in Stan Lee cup finals

Caps win in 6

Screenshot it, because it's our year la

is there anything more satisfying than hearing a puck hitting the post and go in?

With his dildo lmao burger served :DDD

>tfw Vegas team history will be nothing but meme

It's a wonderful time to live

>team memes for 2 years
>low attendance
>team ends up going to quebec anyway

Ironically you would have spent those days waiting to be seen

fucking around with a spring action pocket knife, i wasnt expecting it to open with so much force

my roommate cut himself with it the same way almost immediately after i did

Your roommate is pretty dumb then

nah i live in a smaller city, wait times are only a few hours from my experience

Hurricucks are going to Quebec, bud.

>pongs

>mfw my friend is in the farm system and I'm here posting memes on this mongolian camel husbandry board

Travel between alternate universes when?

If that happens, which Atlantic team gets sent to Metro?

not according to bettman

i dont know what kind of spring lever those chinamen put in that knife but the blade flips out of there like a fucking laser

Can we make it the Senetards or Frogs so we don't have to deal with them anymore?

Fuck. Even send Bombston over. Any of those 3 and I'm happy.

>on a one hour flight
>qt next to me is knitting
>joke about how they let needles on the plane

good thing the flight was only an hour

Detoilet

honestly that's pretty funny and if she didn't laugh than fuck that stuck up bitch

>you now remeber the canes won a cup

>stars
>canes
>tampa
>cucks
>kangz x2

Have all won cups in the last 20 years coming from literal who hockey towns, while the country of hockey has won 0. How does it feel?

kangz has had a decent fanbase desu, it's just that they also have a fuckton of bandwagoners to go with it which overshadowed them

tampa isn't terrible either, but they always gives off this i dont really give a shit atmosphere in the playoffs

Laughing SO HARD at Ted from Akron

no even shitposting

should Crosby retire after the season? he won everything and have a guarrenteed spot in the HOF

Got em right where we want em

he may as well, he's had too many concussions as is. the dude is going to commit suicide in his 50's at this rate

Bet on your choker!

t. Evan from Erie

Is it really a choke job for the pongs? They've been dominated all series and the caps are the best team in the league. If Flower doesn't go god mode they probably lose in 5.

CHUCK STATUS:
C U C K E D [X]
NOT C U C K E D []

>Quebec was a borderline contender but relocated to Colorado before becoming good enough to win cups.
Canadians got BTFO.

Anyway, I think the Canes are safe. If Arizona is safe with all their problems then there is no reason to relocate the Canes who are much more stable than Arizona.

The Western conference is short on teams (hence why its a Western Expansion) and therefore i doubt you'll see any teams moving to the eastern conference UNLESS they give the West the Red Wings back (which they should desu)

What did Mario mean by this?

The Pens sure did get raped tonight.

>Canes who are much more stable than Arizona
that's not really saying much

Tonight's episode was pure kino, fvm

Holy fuck he got BTFO at the end tonight

nothing happensfags BTFO

How do you lads deal when your team is choking? I'm thinking a nice fap and a movie.

maybe not, just saying I doubt you'll see a relocation unless some Canadian jew manages to buy the team up.

If Vega gets sent packing they could theoretically trade the Red Wings back into the central where they belong. Moving Colorado to the Pacific, which would restore their old division by putting them in Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary.

That makes the most sense imo.

in his 50s? i doubt he makes it that far

cte takes only a few years to seriously retard someone

hockey sucks tЬh

lets be honest he's probably fucked already anyway

>Russian runes from Finland
shut up, Komarov

Eh. At this point I'm numb to it. >us eliminating the >rags tomorrow would be a pleasant surprise.

>tfw we get another boring SCF where the oilers get swept or something
the only good thing will be the memes

Daily reminder that the Spartan intro exists.

>Tfw 2 southleast teams won the cup but it wasnt you
>Tfw hold worst single season record ever
>Tfw Stevens got taken away and it broke that team
>That one terrible finals appearance
>Hunter and Oates as terrible coaches from the finals team
>Those three years of Jagr
>That defence they iced in the playoffs the first time they won thr President's trophy
>Alexander Semin
>Forsberg trade

Pls be our year

>be good for 4 years
>collapse the very next year you win your 2nd cup
what the fuck is their problem?

ahahahahahahah
>craps

my stinky poopoo team has a cup and yours doesnt ahahahaha

As long as they don't choke gm7, it's a wrap

Rags and sens are not in the same league when caps have the confidence and momentum like they do now

Preds or whoever out the west will be a meme team like the Shorks last year and get beat in 5 or 6

>And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

>Caps
>not the meme
>not needing 7 games in the finals if they even get there

user i...

honestly? i completly isolate myself from all sports news or discussion because i literally cannot handle the banter

i spend the night laying in bed reliving it over in my head trying to pinpoint exactly where it went wrong. then i discuss to myself, as if im the coach talking to the media, how i would fix it

after a few restless hours of sleep i wake to the living nightmare that my team choked last night and i contemplate calling in sick incase people at work are going to talk about it. after a long work day of getting nothing done, because ive now spent the entire day online looking for people who share my opinion about the state of the team, i eat a small supper and watch someone else play, praying they choke worse so i never have to hear about it again

after a couple days pass my team plays again and i begrudgingly watch

This is literally /r9k/ the post

haha lol pus

I don't know whether I should laugh at this or cry
It's just a fucking game leaf

>i completly isolate myself from all sports news or discussion because i literally cannot handle the banter
love it

youtube.com/watch?v=7-AVtD5gnEs

We know how you feel tonight Pongs.

>me watching the Pens game tonight

Eat shit faggots