Name a better actor… you can’t

Name a better actor… you can’t.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Day-Lewis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Oldman
youtube.com/watch?v=6GxqYWdwv_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's not an actor. He literally made templeOS by himself.

>Name a better actor
I literally don't even know who this fag is, so anyone is better in my book, lmao.

That's Abraham Lincoln you piece of shit.

there will be blood if you don't know who this mother fucker is.

Is that Professor Jordan Peterson?

I absolutely do not know who this mother fucker is, lmao. Must be a shitty actor if I've never heard of him.

I'd cut off my left foot if i didn't know who this guy is.

I wouldn't because I don't know who he is and therefore think my left foot is more valuable than he is, lmao

Gary Oldman.

Kevin Spacey
Acted like he wasnt raping kids
Performance 10/10

God tier

Oldman's a character actor who occasionally can star in a movie.

DDL is a movie star who can character act. No comparison in my book.

Performance never really all that convincing actually.

In the name of the father I swear we must be living in the age of innocence if you don't know who this guy is.

I legit don't. Maybe I've heard of him and just don't recognize him?

wut

I feel Hardy has reached this level as well.

Oldman isn't a movie star.

DDL is.

Part of what makes DDL elite is that he's arguably the GOAT actor/movie star.

I will let both my roommates fuck my girlfriend tonight if you don't know who this is you cunt. You better know

Looks like you're about to get cucked, because I have absolutely no idea.

Hardy is just a retread of the angry young men generation of Brit actors like Finney, Bates, Burton or Harris. It's just we don't have any of those kinds of actors much anymore so he stands out more.

He's awesome, so is Kathy Bates, Jake Gylenhall, Tom Hardy maybe, Idris Elba, Ian Mckellen.

To me the only guy working currently who has a shot at being as good as DDL is Fassbender.

and you acting like you know the facts is pretty poor, you should read up on it faggot

Gary Oldman.

am i the only one who finds this dude boring as hell? ive seen multiple movies of his and they were pretty damn uninteresting

The cross section of people who think Gary Oldman is the best actor and Christopher Nolan is the best director is pretty high.

Have you considered that your taste just sucks?

DDL is top 5 for sure. Christian Bale is a strong contender.

DiCaprio would literally rape him

I win

Ed O'Neill. He may be famous for playing Al Bundy, but his comedy is nothing compared to his more dramatic parts. No one plays a dedicated cop like Ed.

>have one good performance
>be in a movie that appeals to nerds
>die
>be nerd hero

HI EVERYONE, I'M HEATH LEDGER!

well i can't name the guy you posted. never seen that person. must be the best.

>i can't name the guy you posted
Unsurprising that a dumbass underageb& doesn't know who that is.

>Gary Oldman.

only clicked reply so I could say this

Daniel Day Lewis is Will Smith compared to Oldman.

Vincent D'Onofrio is another good one.

>Part of what makes DDL elite is that he's arguably the GOAT actor/movie star.

DDL is the most overrated shitactor in history. He's a massive ham who plays the same character over and over in shit-tier movies.

Christopher Reeves, Laurence Olivier to think off the top of my head. Because that actually acted out a role without having to go 'live the lifestyle'. It's called acting for a reason.

will smithed?!
DDL is not a bad actor at all. you may want to reevaluate that comparison.

jesus just when you thought this motherfucker cant be anymore of a carmellion

they are very close indeed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Day-Lewis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Oldman

I hope he sticks his left foot straight up your ass

DDL is a trash actor who is mistaken for great by people who think a gruff voice and a squint equals "acting".

who is this ?

Does anyone else notice that him and Professor Jordan Peterson look a lot alike?

it's weird how actually good actor's names are immortal and not so good actors get ignored or forgotten

>Christopher Reeves
Is this a joke? The guy couldn't act his way out of a fucking paper bag. Couldn't even ride a god damned horse

God that movie is a masterpiece of an adaptation.

im sorry to see your anger has effected your ability to have an engaging conversation of differences and a respectful exchange of opinions. best of luck to you sir!

youtube.com/watch?v=6GxqYWdwv_0

Now days everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and motherfuckers act like they forgot about kev

Morrissey is a singer, not an actor. Stupid OP

fucking CIA niggers glow in the dark

Alright alright alright.

Holy shit a man of culture on Sup Forums. My favorite actor/director. Your dubs confirms the truth.

Look at the edge lord here.

Haha...Christopher Reeves is top notch trolling.

One good performance?
He was great in every role he had in his short time.

thank you for not being a faggot for once user.

He's been past his prime for two decades. Great in his day even though Denzel acting him off the screen in Much Ado.

His taste in roles has gotten progressively worse lately.

No. Everybody gets an Oscar when they play a fag or something to do with fags because Hollywood promotes homosexuality. So he don't count

Is that slenderdick scrotumpatch?

Criminally underrated and consistently amazing

anthony hopkins
or
michael parks
or
michael fassbender
or
james mcavoy
....but daniel day is pure beast for sure and they are all close in my mind at lease

Patrick Stewart... Check and mate...

Go watch Killer Joe and get back to me.

Hey there, k-fux was just breaking in the new talent.

Michael Parks?! Hahaha...is that you QT?

Michael Parks is legit terrible in half the movies he's in. Fun actor though.

He's definitely charismatic. I watched that terrible fucking show he was on until it got cancelled just because he's good in it.

Well, my ass is already full of all the fucks I give about this dude cuz idk who he is, so it wouldn't fit. Oh wait, I guess that means it *would* fit, cuz my ass is empty, haha

Jake's a genuine talent, but NO is better than Day-Lewis. He consistently disappears into his roles whereas in a lot of Jake movies, you can still feel Jake, despite his best efforts (Nightcrawler aside).

Wizardry at work here.

The Branagh dubs continue even though you're wrong. He's still going strong. He's a brilliant actor and an even better director. He's actually making a name for himself in the States after all these years. Thor really raised his notoriety.

Ah user i see you're also a man of culture and enjoy the finer things in life

>DDL is the most overrated shitactor in history. He's a massive ham who plays the same character over and over in shit-tier movies.

You're supposed to troll people with a PLAUSIBLE, opposing position. You didn't do that. You might as well say that DDL is shit actor because he's a gay alien pedo communist. It's too retarded for anyone to get rustled by.

I prefer my actors to be able to perform Shakespeare without having a breakdown OP.

dang i forgot decaprio

sorry to shit all over your precious DDL

go jerk off to GoNY again

11/10

name a more overrated actor

but when he puts on his serious pants he brings it though

DDL is amazing, but the absolute best?
Can we get an obligatory minority nomination for Del Toro.
And a mention for Sam Rockwell, not god tier, but goddamn good and really overlooked.

One trick pony, no? He was amazing in Inglourious Basterds, but after that? Without a script as juicy as Tarantino's, he sort of fades. Not as charismatic.

best actor of all time