>2018
>Still doesn't own a gaming PC

Explain yourselves console peasants. ;)

Pic related is my new 1050. YES you headr me right a GTX1050 I just bought for my gaming rig, let me dumb it down for you dumb console retards.

This is a GTX 1050ti, it's a top of the range graphics card (about 100x more powerful than your shitty xbox graphics cards)

Soon I am going SLI this card with a 1070ti and overclock them both to get about 20GB VRAM.

Check out my specs:
GPU: 1050ti
CPU: AMD FX 6300 six core processor
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Keyboard: Razer blackwidow chroma
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder chroma
HDD: 2 TB HDD

All of this cost me around $2,800. Quite a top of the line build. I am able to play PUBG like a god with this expensive build.

nice try kid

Why do you copy paste that shit

Op is a faggot

Sage

vram doesn't double on sli, you UNTERMENSCH

>FX series
Ok retard

Not even good bait, would've been believable if you said 1080Ti, i9 and 4TB SSD/1TB M.2
Not angry at you OP, only disappointed

Top kek

1050ti is shit get a better gpu poorfag

ur set up is shit

Win 10 pro
GTX 1060 6gb
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
16gb DDR4 RAM at 2400mhz
250GB SSD
1 TB HHD
cost: $1200 back in august

I am disappoint op...

>HHD

>GTX 1050ti
>Has an AMD

Shut the fuck up.

Games stopped being good 10+ years ago ,what is the point of having a “gaming rig” to play your gay overwatch game I’d rather play counterstrike 1.6 faget

i don't get why faggots like you care so much, most people that have gaming pc's have tons of games they never even play. Just a fuck load of money goes to waste on useless repetitive garbage....

>six core processor
BWAHAHAJA

>1050
>not 1080 or 1080ti

>why do you copy paste

Newfag detected.

Is this b-bait?
If not, your setup is just as shit as OPs

Pc is for fags with no aim

Video cards are sold out.
Power supplys are sold out.

i still get angry at this even if it is indeed bait, only because it reminds me of how fucking poorly optimized PUBG is. seriously, its not like youre trying to run battlefield 1, its the god damn arma engine.

>AMD Processor

>would've been believable if you said 1080Ti, i9 and 4TB SSD/1TB M.2
Then what's even the point? How would THAT be bait?
Wait, are YOU trolling? is this some meta-baiting I'm seeing here?

>being this mad that you got scammed by intel
>again

kek, please don't tell me your saying thats impressive

I'm meaning the bait is too obvious, if he made the setup seem good and shit on console players like a retard, it would be good bait

Yeah a Ryzen 7 beats any Intel CPU in the same price range.

>FX 6300
actual scrub doesn't have a decent processor greater than or equal to FX 8350 or Intel i5-i7

With your new toy, it sounds like you'll be in Mom's basement for another 5 years.

I got myself the following :

Win10
GTX 1070ti
16 gb DDR4 RAM at 2400 MHz
Intel Core i7-6700K skylake
500gb ssd
1 TB hdd

You can put a keyboard and mouse on a console, although you cant peek without ads in rainbow still. Some games are better on a controller, and some games the graphics dont matter. Affordability.

ded bait

What's wrong with mom's basement if she wants you there? It's cozy, there's lot's of game's, food, clean laundry.

nvidia drivers suck with linux, faggot

>2018
>buying a gaming PC
Ehe, maybe after this cryptocoin meme dies off. I used to be a devout PC gamer and if I had to change my rig today I'd rather get PS4.
And my rig is rekt, for sure the PSU is (power surge lol) but if the GPU is fucked my PC gaming does not go outside Doom 2 wads for next few years until I invest in a car and a house. That obviously assumes I will still have any interest in gaming because games are getting worse every year on a logarythmic scale.

-1000 points if u use anything intel kek

As much as i hate intel, Ryzen just got crushed in one fell swoop by the 8th generation Intel processors. You'd be stupid to buy a ryzen chip.

2x GTX 1060ti
2x 16gb DRD4 RAM @ 2400 MHz
Intel i7-6700k
250gb SSD
2x 6TB HHD

Sli is pointless.

lol get specter get hacked get 20% reduction in speed get random reboots. shit company, shit chips, overpriced.

Yeah and everything is optimized for Intel chips. Have fun with your awful frame rates and constant tweaking.

Intel i7-7700HQ @3.8 GHz with Turbo Boost. Screen17.3 inch Full HD - 1920 x 1080 - Nvidia GTX 1050M Graphics - Anti reflective screenRAM16 GB DDR4 RAM (32GB is the maximum supported)Hard Drive250 GB Solid State Drive(upgradeable to 1TB)Hard Drive 21TB Internal Secondary DriveCommunicationBuilt in Wireless LAN 802.11ac - Bluetooth 4.0 - Ethernet portOptical DriveDVD-RW Super Multi-ComboMisc.1x USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 Port
1x USB 2.0,
2x USB 3.0
1x Mini DisplayPort
1x HDMI
Card Reader, Backlit KeyboardWeight6.6 LBSWarranty1 Yrs Parts / 1 Year Labor

Is mine good?

Why does this memory card look so ugly?

Ah, I see. But I think he's trying to bait PC gamers by deliberately posting shit. I just don't know anymore...

I picked up a AMD fx 8 core processor a long time ago for 40 euro, was a sweet deal. Bought a Nvidia GTX 970 and everything was smooth as fuck.

Than i bought a 4k HD monitor and now i'll need to upgrade again. 4k Gaming is pretty heavy

bitchass
get a 4k as your monitor

Ok

You'll understand when you get older....like 16.

win 10 pro
RX480 nitro+ 8gb
I5-6600k
16gb DDR4 2133mhz
200GB SSD
1TB HHD
for 900$ lol

for real though is the 1050 a decent graphics card?

I want a 1060 but the prices are inflated right now

its only a decent option because prices are so inflated, nvidia is starting to sell gpus on their website and you can buy a titan for $1200 whereas newegg is selling a 1080ti for the same price

kek

>16gb of ram
wasting that much money on ram
bunch retards stuck in 2017 while im in 2018 downloading ram like a champ

Oh, but my lil faggot ass op, i do own one.

I just want to be able run all the current gen of games and more graphically intense games like witcher 3 in good quality at 60fps and fps games (like overwatch) at 90-144hz

its house niggas like this that fuck it up for everyone

You realize if you mix video cards in SLI they will only run at the slower card specs. If you do SLI some even recommend matching cards models and manufacturer.

I hear that GPU prices are up because of demand by cryptominers. Is this true?

Hows the mining going?

The amount of fucking retards that fell for this extremley obvious bait is staggering.

Seriously, sort yourselves out.

I was actually working on a few different builds last week. Then I got to the GPU. Thanks to you fucking idiots stuck on this cryptocurrency meme, the price of GPUs are ridiculously high. I'm not paying $400 for a fucking 1060 3gb. I just want to replace my old ass Radeon HD 7770 with a brand new build since my motherboard is ancient.

Search on Amazon for 1060s and 1070s. They've gone WAY up.

i understand man but still spending 500 bucks on a 1050 when you couldve bought them for $150, even refurbished the prices are insane, its really to the point if you want to waste that money you might as well buy a ps4 pro or some shit and wait, also dont waste your money on those stubby gpus

real nice. i hope you get stuck with all of these when you purchase the new generation dick. and you will because anybody who has 2cents knows your mining cards are trash and run hot and heavy till they cry. dont even try to justify gaming is more abusive on gpu the power on hour count alone that you rack up on cards is a contributing factor.

Goddamn son 2005 called they want their shit back.

>2018
>still posting copypasta bait

It's an obvious troll you fucking retards

lol AMD enjoy your shitbox faggot

ITT huuuuuuge soys

i feel you man i bought a 1440p monitor just to reuse my old gtx680 because i wont cuck myself and buy at these prices, like i said if you are interested nvidia is selling gpus on their website, you can buy a titanxp for the price of a 1080ti these days

This is true as fuck

here comes the kid that thinks too highly of himself, we know its bait dumbass you need to stop sucking your own dick

"we"

Blatantly those people didn't realise it was bait. Sit the fuck down.

Heh, actually not my setup, found this is a closet room at a office i was doin some electrical work. But lovin how salty its making all these fags

hey user, youre actually pretty retarded if you think a gtx 1050 is top of the "line" if by line you mean peasent lines, im not going to brag about what i have, But ill let you in on this too: your 6-core amd piece of shit runs hot and is underpowered and you probably overpaid. i feel bad for you, not the console gamers

im glad i got a 1050ti sc for 140$ before all these dumbass crypto miners fucked price range across the board

>2018
>Still doesn't create bait threads one Sup Forums

Explain yourselves normi peasants. ;)

Pic related is my new 1050. YES you headr me right a GTX1050 I just bought for my shitposting rig, let me dumb it down for you dumb normi retards.

This is a GTX 1050ti, it's a top of the range graphics card (about 100x more powerful than your shitty xbox graphics cards)

Soon I am going SLI this card with a 1070ti and overclock them both to get about 20GB VRAM.

Check out my specs:
GPU: 1050ti
CPU: AMD FX 6300 six core processor
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Keyboard: Razer blackwidow chroma
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder chroma
HDD: 2 TB HDD

All of this cost me around $2,800. Quite a top of the line build. I am able to play shitpost like a god with this expensive build.

What's the joke? Like yeah obviously all those specs are really outated, the gtx sli fantasy was weird, but I don't get the whole thing...

Don't fuel the troll ya weebs

Thought this was serious until I see the specs... AMD and DDR3, someone is due a upgrade

tell me to sit the fuck down but goes on threads to say dumb shit so you can feel pleased with yourself like i said stop sucking your own dick

> amd ever beyond 2010
>lol
>gr8 troll friend