What is the consensus on vaporwave/synthwave/fashwave...

What is the consensus on vaporwave/synthwave/fashwave? I personally like it and it has a unique sound but some people say it trendy hipster shit.

vaporwave is ok sometimes
synthwave is trash
never really liked fashwave music, but the art is cool

Vaporwave has always been for nihilist commie trannies.
It's ours, fuck off.

Ripping off 30 year old music is not "a unique sound." The idea has merit because it's recontextualized but it should've only been a few albums at most, most of it isn't good

Vaporwave was cool when I was 16 and didn't know about old R&B, foreign music, funk, or the entire soul genre

retarded garbage for insecure skinny white dudes

They're all pretty shallow genres that get stale pretty fast

also fag music for autofellating nerds with some gay ass 80s fetish go play your hotline miami and kys

all that shit is basically the next bandwagon after faggy white teens got bored of chiptune and think they're too alternative and special to cite an enjoyment of other electronic music

t. secure gender fluid fat african unamerican

i'm asian thanks for playing fagggg!!!

deathsdynamicshroud.wmv and ESPIRIT are the only people keeping vaporwave relevant.

>relevant
what did he mean by this

Personally I get all of my media recs from the SPLC

well not relevant per se, but their the only ones now who actually make good music out of the genre.

>t. insecure gender fluid fat chink that cross posts on r/hapa

this board is dead because of fags like you you know that right

reddit is gay as hell too go ahead and miss me with that fairy shit while you spend the next 15 minutes trying to formulate your next shallow retort tryhard ass nigga

btw sorry for shitting on your virginal nerd music and making you mad. just remember: it's a school night so try not to stay up too late feeling victimized!

Not an argument.

vaporwave is gay dude i'm sorry try not to shoot up a school over my comments