I want your honest thoughts about this

i want your honest thoughts about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GNikooelESw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race#/media/File:Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same thread everyday

Sage

Indians are the most beta breed of negros. Would prefer to be taken over by a less pathetic breed.

guess it's time to fire up those ovens again huh, Germany?

they are like insects. ne majority of people dont want them here. most of us are sick of it. and while our cucking government is not even functioning more and more of these rats come to our country.
Arabs killing people, niggers raping people. we fuckin have to kick all of em out

wrong.

i want them here.

you sure?

It's time to eliminate these garbage people.fire up the ovens Merkel.

>
only a small minority of europeans are white nationalists and neo nazis

you do not represent us.

>one side of the pic waves a disgusting, short-lived flag that killed people for wrongthink and went to war with the world

>another side has people showing patriotism for the german flag

they are not Indian, they ara arabs. the reason why indians look like arabs is because most of the world has been conquered by them and they raped every women and killed every man.
Fun facts. mexicans are prettymuch arabs too as latin comes from the south of europe. right after they were conquered

as a refugee (in the 90s) who is integrated to the point that act more German-like than most Germans, I have to say that I'd be ashamed. I mean, I don't believe that shit anyway because I know that many people in the West would never get together with sandnogs but still. obviously, unintelligent people will fall for other stupid people but I just hope that the government will at least do something as soon as those fucks start getting more criminal.

as long as they behave (which usually never happens with younger muslims), it should be fine but once shit starts getting out of control, I'll just move away

the good guys lost

Fuck the liberal idiots that opened their border for shit skinned mutts.sweden Germany and england.time to cleanse your streets with their blood.just a thought.a good one at that.

that makes no sense dumbass Spain conquered Mexico retardo

youtu.be/GNikooelESw

The governments are functioning as intended.They are intending to have you exterminated

I honestly don't see the problem with the right side though. the people are happy to be in a country that isn't filled with war-seeking mongrels. I'm sure that you don't have a clue what it feels like to fear for your life but it's a good thing that at least some are trying to get acquainted with the culture

So because you are not all that you decide to simply go extinct?
>jew pretending to be white found

damn Germany used to be glorious but now its a shit pile

t. someone who just talks the talk but would definitely not walk the walk if it happened in his country

were not going "Extinct"
retard

fuck off with your nazi propaganda

and if all the people whose very culture created a country filled with war and backward idology/religions move to another country what do you think will happen once they become the majority? If they just wanted to be at non-war they would go to fucking saudi arabia or one of those neighbour countries that dont have war

Why do you think they dont go to poland? They just want free money and once they are settle they will slowly turn the country into the same shithole they "ran" from

So you are the mixed race fag who just says dumb shit in order to provoke a reaction.
i heard of you.
They say you are crazy and spend all day on Sup Forums doing this.
Why?

What is there to say? Germany has ruined Europe for a third time in under 100 years, and this time no amount of USA charity is going to undo the damage.

Its not all indians. You have shotloads of viets and even mexicans and Americans going their.

>They are intending to have you exterminared

And replaced.

you make no sense fucking nigger

>viets and even mexicans and Americans
these people are white

i dont see a problem

When you have a massive influx of inbred genetics in to a population those gentics wil take over and replace the recessive genetics.
This is genocide.

Who is we?
You are some mud mix larping as a native European

id rather have some foreigners around than following a nationalist ideology, how can you think that returning into the footsteps towards nationalist isolation and hatred towards everything different is a better way than accepting that 1/80th of your nations population is foreign (in case of germans migrants).
The first lead to the two fucking worst wars the world has ever seen, the latter lead until now only to a few deaths
how come people forget history so fast

white lol, when you are mixed like the mexicans are with muslims. you are no longer white
asians are not white.
you are not white

Having been stationed in germany for years i can tell you this is true, but it's not all indians and shit, you have tons of people from many other countrys that have been coming into Germany for a lot longer such as Vietnamese.

Bomb Swizeand
Bomb Germany
Bomb England

Nothing of value will be lost

I think americans and any kind of latin american (mexico, argentina, etc) that manages to get to europe is because they have money or something to give to the community, unlike arabs and muslims

We need Hitler to reincarnate somehow

white skin= white

and lead to Germany being one of the strongest countries in the world, now it is a joke of a country

HITLER WAS THE GOOD GUY

dont fall for the jewish propaganda that makes you think nazis were evil

Jews started ww2 and ww1. what are you talking about? Germany did not start anything.
I bet you think that the Japaneses started the war with America when it was the jews boycotting Japan

No
Caucasian = white

Here is how our brains work: Germany is bad because: During WWI it rapped all the womens of Belgium, blew up castles and towns and burned libraries and flew Zeppelins over Britain and drop bombs on the Britonian's fish and chip shops. Then in WWII (when it was told by the rest of the world not TO DO IT) Germany invaded Poland, and ran through Europe ONCE AGAIN like a hot knife through butter and also burned in ovens 6 million European Jews! Bad Germany BAD! Today, because Germany LOST it's war not with the "West" but the degenerate West, we are (those of us who are not Sissy boys, niggers, gypsies, Arabs, or Gooks, Chinks or Spic/Whops) under attack from all the peoples the Germans wanted to kill/exterminate/eradicate from the face of this planet. So we did not fail-- the Germans they failed and we should hold them to account! I'd say more but the Hispanoniggerricans outside my window are fighting and I have to calthe polze.

indians and arabs are "caucasian"

so they white then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race#/media/File:Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG

Fuck up your country and point at me.fuckin clown

if the same people behaved and tried to fit in, the country would be fucking fine. I would never go back to my home country since it's a goddamn shithole. I love that I can identify as a German and live in a country that accepts me. of course that's due to my being an upstanding citizen but still

>They just want free money
it's not just that. it's just that people (my home country included) see that people are being accepted in Germany for the most part, regardless of their religion and sadly, they are kept regardless of their behaviours. the people that are shown in the news were scum in their own countries and they are scum here. it's not as if I never see German trash walking around all the time. I've been to China and fuck me but the people there knew how to fucking behave for the most part. they are afraid to commit criminal acts while nobody gives a shit in the West. not even joking when I say that the West could use some good old semi-totalitarian governments

No they are Caucasoid.
And you are looking at a map that showing historic populations
There used to be nothing but Caucasians living there like the map shows.
But then the gullible whites let in foreigners.
Result being that no one living in those areas today are caucasian with the exception of a few isolated pockets of populations that are being murdered as we speak.

you are assuming all people will act like you, if there is no regulation and europe just take any dumbass that doesnt drown when crossing the ocean sooner or later the same scumbags will be walking around in Germany and other countries

ah yes of course it was the jews..
how much easier it makes everything to have a scape goat,
you know in ww1 german jews fought in the trenches because they loved their motherland just as much as any other who fought in the war, germany lost and aah of course it was the jews, they stabbed us in the back, thats the only reason we lost,
you know its the same thing over and over again, this argument has been used in the past and will persist as long as there are people with half knowledge thinking they see the big picture while they only parrot paroles and small minded world views

joos has won

There's propaganda efforts in the media to have German pensioners living of 1200 Euros a month may want to spend their last years in foreign countries like India, where living is cheaper and maybe even more beautiful.

With pensioners leaving, who make up the biggest part of their population, and are overly conservative compared to their German youth, 1 generation is probably even an overstatement.

The situation is so very dire, attempting to grasp how bad it actually is .... you'd just be like naah I don't want to know.

Hey, since you have any unique perspective, I am curious to know what you think is the societal problem? Or what is the cultural problem from Middle Eastern to Eastern societies especially with the youth between 18 + 30?

whites deserve to open their coutnries to the non whites that they have oppressed and genocided in the past

Caucasoid = Caucasian mixed with something else.
The reason this term was assigned to this group of ppl is because 2/3 of the map that you show have been invaded and mixed.
This results in a group of populations that are mixed race with Caucasian.
Because these ppl did not fit in the mongoloid negroid or caucasian grouping they created a new one for ppl with the same skull structure

the problem isn't all the immigrants per se. it's the government not being willing to set some fucking guidelines
>everybody HAS to learn the language
>support money is reduced if you don't get a job
>one criminal act and you're sent back to your own country of origin
>no passport = next flight to home country
>fake identity = next flight to home country

indians arabs and whites share same skulls

they are white then eh?

dumb fuck

white = white skin

if u have shitskin ur a shitskin
u got nigger skin ur a nigger

says the 22 year old fag who thinks know shit? Keep shoving CNN bs and all the other jew media lies, just keep them to yourself when you talk among educated people, who do not follow mainstream media jewish lies like sheeps, in places like Sup Forums retard

They gang rape 5 year old girls.

What a piece of shit. Why do people like you exist?

germany is full of cucks the u.s proved it back during world war 2

>implying US did anything other than take credit for what the russians did
>lol

I'm a catholic from former Yugoslavia (home town is muslim). In my home town, croats and serbs know how to behave while muslims just act the way they want to. I've talked to several muslim friends and they all think that societal problems mostly draw from the governments being too scared to act.
men aren't expected to behave properly while women are meant to be at home. the problem is that muslims are USUALLY (not always) used to living a life that would have been considered modern 500 years ago.

>youth
youth is an exception because you can literally see the youth in every country acting like fucking retards. they know no respect and their parents don't give a fuck about them, at least not enough to beat the shit out of them for wrongdoings. modern "let's talk to the kid" values don't mix well with "let them do whatever the fuck they want" lifestyles

>they
you can generalise and project all you want but not everyone is an asshole. the media only tells of scum, which is the case everywhere

>supporting and defending cultural genocide of western societies

The jews have won

you literally assume that since a few people are sick enough to do it all other immigrants do it. Like saying that all Japanese people kill themselves eventually

People like you need to die.

That's what happens when you're too cowardly to stick up for your own kind. Say what you will about America, at least 50% of us are fighting that cultural decay tooth and nail.

You cannot show politeness to a culture that only wants to destroy you (and makes no secret of it). They will only see it as weakness and be all the more eager to mug, assault, kill, and rape you for it.

Liberals think if they show love to the plague of locusts devouring their lands, that they will be passed over. In reality, they will be the first and hardest ones hit.

Unless if Europe finds their balls *very soon* they are done. Vote ultra conservative or whatever political parties (if you have any) that actually oppose this unrestricted immigration. If you no longer have those parties and it's illegal to oppose the brown tied, it's time to leave your nation before it becomes the new South Africa.

I suspect in the next decade or two, eastern Europe, formerly the most destitute part of Europe will be the cultural and economic powerhouse of Europe, because they seem to be the only Euro nations that have the balls to stand up against this nonsense.

Implying the Russians weren't that shit they lost the most soldiers?

You should die too, or the species will go extinct.

I know enough to see where this way of thinking leads, and I hate to see it happening to countries who used to be progressive, Turkey, Austria, dont get me started on Trump, Populists gain their power by creating an enemy, a scape goat for all the problems, be it jews and japs in ww2 or immigrants today, you're confronted with change and it instantly brings out the worst in you

Interesting narrative
>for someone who wants to rationalize their racism

that's UK. not europe

Who cares? As long as they’re there legally and adapt well to the culture.

>That's what happens when you're too cowardly to stick up for your own kind. Say what you will about America, at least 50% of us are fighting that cultural decay tooth and nail.

We are on terrorist watch lists and put on mental health watch lists all across the country by mostly communist government workers who spend their days spying on kids in the shower for big taxpayer bucks. We're going uphill to say the least.

>You cannot show politeness to a culture that only wants to destroy you (and makes no secret of it). They will only see it as weakness and be all the more eager to mug, assault, kill, and rape you for it.

I don't think most Germans or Swedes were really in favor of immigration, but it was pushed anyway. Expect the same to happen in the USA one day, along with gun confiscation.

>Liberals think if they show love to the plague of locusts devouring their lands, that they will be passed over. In reality, they will be the first and hardest ones hit.

Yes which is why it's so confusing. These types of people not only kill their own host countries but the entire species as a whole.

>Unless if Europe finds their balls *very soon* they are done. Vote ultra conservative or whatever political parties (if you have any) that actually oppose this unrestricted immigration. If you no longer have those parties and it's illegal to oppose the brown tied, it's time to leave your nation before it becomes the new South Africa.

At least this will encourage America to become more isolationist. Only Poland has a chance of surviving the Jew-communist funded immigration of muslims.

lol

This sums it up
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

That simply isn't true. It's 100% nazi propaganda.
It's produced for the sole purpose of being spread around in threads like this one. Sad thing is a lot of you people actually believe this shit.

hitler almost destroyed the german people when he started an autistic war against the western world and lost. if it wasn't for the USA, germany would be a soviet colony today

Germany is lost you idiot.

You dont seem to be in control of your mind yourself

We are doing better than ever
You like to believe your narrative, because it doesn't force you to change your outdated mindset

Cringe/edgy thread

Hitler didn't start the war though

>doing better than ever

Ironically, the one with the least patriotism actually controls the country and hates the German flag.

You will be replaced by muslims in 2-3 generations. It is lost. People like you need to die to preserve the species.

After the muslim replacement is complete, transhumanism will be the next movement. That's next on the agenda. To turn the muslims into pack-a-people half-robot slave drones.

If you knew your country, you'd know that our cultures are in general utterly incomapitble. The overarching majority of your countrymen will segregate in their own communities just like the Turks, only way way worse.
They will blame the German kuffar for their own economic failure, that derrives from their unwillingness to accept different cultures, even when living abroad. Gini coefficient runs wild and we have another rise in Islamis, crime rates yadda yadda...

But no, we are supposed to let another couple of million of unvetted, unskilled and mostly resentful asylum seekers in because YOU think of yourself as somewhat decent. It is all so tiring.

If you liked the chance you were given in Germany so much, you'd see that your countrymen don't ruin it again. But no, you don't give a shit. If Germany goes completely to shit, you will just seek the next welfare paradise and ruin it with the same rethoric again and again.

Yep.
I did these tricks in high school but I never thought it would be able to affect about half of a now 2nd world state like USA

You mean Muslims who allied with Hitler during WW2 and have the longest lasting and biggest legacy of slave trade in the whole world?

You must be scared constantly
All that rage you have to hide from everyone just so you can have regular superficial relationships.. Why dont you just drop work altogether and focus on spreading this psychosis?

Rape rates rose by 50 fucking percent in Bavaria. You are at the lower third of old age poverty in whole Europe, despite your economic numbers. Top fucking kek

>That's next on the agenda. To turn the muslims into pack-a-people half-robot slave drones.

wtf. are you on drugs or something?

I do my research using statistics and reliable sources - I dont base my world view on what is essentially a written out opinion of someone

skin colour doesnt really matter, each separate race has different brain structures which impact the way they operate, not to mention the culture of arabs is so barbaric and incompatible with our European values weve held for thousands of years. It is important that germany stay german, not just majority white.

Ugh, people like you are killing the species and there's nothing I can do about it. Why don't you just become a fucking alien or something?

No I just have an IQ above room temperature.

What are the rape and violent crime statistics looking like lately?

You read that somewhere?

Simple saidnazi prpgnda produce tgread sleard thrwad likr this u idiots yhis blve it asshole

Bavarian police report and some UN study, bu I am sure they must be nonsense because it would hurt your feelings otherwise

>Ugh, people like you are killing the species and there's nothing I can do about it. Why don't you just become a fucking alien or something?
Growing up I always believed a race war and all that shit is just some distant mistake some backwards uneducated humans did way back and there is no chance we would repeat the same horrible mistakes that lead to a catastrophic war ever again. In the past years I have seen incredible manipulation of the masses. It has even influenced ever day encounters with people. Especially online though everything changed. And they still believe they are in control, that they are better humans for this change

Sorry that I didnt read your second half. Im sure we will someday be able to become glorious google drones