Grow up

haha you posted it again. epic bro lol

delete this double dubs im logged and clogged

dubs logged and clogged

And retarded also grow up

That shit is for fucking newfags.

DUBS YET AGAIN I AM FULLY CLOGGED

KEK!
>the amount of time it would take to individually block all 2000+ logshops there are out there
>mfw by the time you're done there will be 50 more made

pls bless me with CLOGS

scattatouille

>SO MANY LOGS IN HERE, WHERE DO I BEGIN?
>I SEE THIS ONE... ABOUT TO CLOG ME

for me its the steam.

For me, it's the McShittin'. The best fast fart shitwich. I even ask for exxtra McShittin' sauce packets and the staff is so creamy and more than willing to slidd that fat sopping loaf.

One time I demanded le McShittin' sauce packets and they gave me sixx. I said, "Wow, Andy Sixx's Loaf is Steaming Hot!" and the nice friendly McSixx's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anuns".

Now the nigger greets me with "hey! it's I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anus!" and ALWAYS give me sixx packets. It's such a moist and fecal atmosphere at my local McSixx's restaurant, I go there at least sixx times a week for lunch and a large shit coffee with anal discharge instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm craving his hot fucking log but want a wet clog that is fecal, sopping, and can match my Black Veil Brides needs.

I even dunk my pink sock in McShittin' sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant. Share your clogg'ed McShittin's stories!

Dump

scat