First 4 episodes of Daredevil season 2 > Daredevil season 1 > the rest of Daredevil season 2 > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones

First 4 episodes of Daredevil season 2 > Daredevil season 1 > the rest of Daredevil season 2 > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones

Thoughts?

Luke Cage should be played by a white actor

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are C-list Marvel characters

Luke cage should be white and jessica jones should've been a white male tbqh

Great discussion, as always

yeah user you have autism

JJ is last, so I strongly disagree.

I'm going through Luke Cage now. It's pretty mediocre. Misty Knight and Cottonmouth are the best things about it and the last episode I watched was Cottonmouth getting killed. Shades is pretty good acting wise but he's too scrawny. Cage's actor is all-around shit and all the black power stuff strongly feels like it was written by white people who are trying too hard with it. There are also really odd moments in the writing at least once an episode that just pulls me out of the scenes, like after the drive-by he clearly hears sirens coming and says the ambulance is on its way then immediately follows it by shouting SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE at a room full of people who are fucking dying.

It'll take a lot for the season to crawl its way to good and I think without Cottonmouth it won't be able to, but I'll chug on just in case.

So far at least I agree with you OP, but with the addendum that the Frank/Fisk prison episode is the best thing the Netflix/Marvel team has produced.

JJ is feminist trash. If it wasn't for Tenant it would be a literal 0/10

They all fucking suck. Stop watching cape shit and acquire some taste, or at least some self-respect.

>luke cage is a nigger

why?

It only makes sense.
Peter Parker/SpiderMan - White 2 Black
Johnny Storm - White 2 Black
Nick Fury - White 2 Black

oh and this

i hate #alllivesmatter luke

as much as they want to pass the show off as black, it was clearly supervised by jews/whites. luke cage never fought back at police once, only other black people. fuck luke cage, coon ass white worshiping, bitch nigga

>Luke Cage written by blacks
>Jessica Jones written by women
>Daredevil written by blind people

K I N O

i actually like luke cage more than most of the marvel movies in the last 2-3 years (they suck in general) and daredevil

>Daredevil written by blind people

LJKDVXCMOSPFDMHJVG[ISFDOVNDZKPVCNHAocdgfibdnfbgiofdnbiofdsnbfdibnvsdhyfvp;xc'vkmnfdx'kvbn

vnsjfdvb

>What are writing assitance systems for blind people?

I'm on episode 6 of luke cage so far. It's alright but pretty mediocre and sometimes boring. Just doesn't have the interesting factor daredevil does.

That opening theme music though.

Luke Cage is a 6/10
maybe a nice 6.5 because all the episodes are named after Gang Starr songs.

Dragon

What is kek

I didn't realise the people who wrote Daredevil also did the casting for Jessica Jones

I was surprised by how black Luke Cage was, and I mean the show

All those fucking refences to ASAP Rocky, Kendrick, Biggie, Gang Starr, the fucking Method Man cameo, BRING THE RUCKUS, talking about baseball.

Christ it was black.

Sjw and jew agendas aside. Why is that bad? Fuck it, enjoy it for what it is. If you don't like it, you don't like it. Oh well. If you like it, you like it. But whatever... I kind of liked it. It was toned down af compared to daredevil, let alone Jessica jones. But hey its just a show that wasn't made by you. So you will never be fully satisfied by it. It's okay.

I didn't say it was, I just said I was surprised. I don't think I've watched a show as black as Luke Cage.

The entire Wu Tang scene was killed by then censoring fucker.

>daredevil
>interesting

>This MOBB aint DEEP enough..

Wtf I hate white people now

I can't decide if I like Jessica Jones or Luke Cage more. Jessica Jones got kind of goofy at times, but the Purple Man was great. Luke Cage was kind of average through the whole thing.

Well I mean... you haven't watched shit then.

>A whole episode dedicated towards pulling a bullet out of luke cage
>Plot feels directionless like a soap
>The investigator just solves everything because whateverlol
>Everyone accusing luke cage of murdering everyone has the stupidest, flimsiest stories
>Diamondback just walking around the streets with an assault rifle on his back and no one noticing

>episode where Diamondback takes hostages in the club
>cops begin to close in
>Diamondback literally walks out the front door and gets in a car without anyone seeing him

So this is the power of black writers...

>final fight is a worldstarhiphop battle in the streets with a crowd of bystanders all shouting GIT HIM

were the creators aware?

There is at LEAST one black person in this thread

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being black

They literally said in the show the cops were too preoccupied finally being able to nail Cage that they were able to escape, and that at the time they still thought Cage was responsible for the hostages.

Pay attention faggot

nick fury jr the one in the movies and comics is black

peter parker is white miles morales is black

johnny storm was in a already failing movie from the get go

where did you get that rare pepe

he walked out the side door also people were more attentive to the super nigga who they thought killed a cop amongst other things

thats what luke cage is about he's not supposed to be this guy fighting big threats he's literally a street level hero as in he takes his fights to the streets

Sorry b, you know too much

Saw this in Luke Cage. Is it real?
Are amerifats really that retarded?

its an intersection and at some you can turn wherever you get a free spot but at others only when the light is green there is nearly no difference between the two except the sign also reading is harder than knowing green is go

>nick fury jr the one in the movies and comics is black

never in the movie was said he was junior

>peter parker is white miles morales is black

still SPIDER-MAN

>johnny storm was in a already failing movie from the get go

Seriously that is your reason.

he is nick fury jr. the movies are lightly based on the ultimate comics even in the ultimate comics nick fury jr said he would be played by sam jackson

you said peter parker/spiderman you didnt say spiderman if thats your case spiderman is also a girl

and my last reason is really a lack of a reason and more of a justification

They can't even understand manual cars.

not that user but fuck your justification, do not claim that

oh ND PUNCTUAtion would b GFould.

>never fought back against police once
(You)
I think you need to divide Luke Cage into Cottonmouth/Shades scenes vs most of the rest of it, too. Their scenes were some of the most fun I've had watching TV in a while.
>Frank/Fisk episode
>not the lawyer scene

didnt luke choke then throw a cop 25 feet at a car cracking the windshield he even layed them down for a curb stomping

Bump