11 school shootings already in 2018

11 school shootings already in 2018.

Oh wait, one was a 31 year old who killed himself in a school parking lot.

And 4 were at colleges.

Another one was a 14 year old who killed himself

One was a mistake, a college student didn't realize it was a real gun.

6 had no injuries whatsoever.

So yeah STFU about it.

freedom isn't free, Muhammad

They leave out all the school shootings in diversified areas like Chicago and Baltimore as well..

>and 4 were at colleges
Whew thank god, I forgot colleges didn't count as schools

What are you implying? That we should change gun laws? That would be stupid, right?

That is 12 school shootings?

Don't listen to this nigger

I'm in a great country with guns baned and even though there is killers with guns

Law doesn't stop niggers, only education and a well society trained

Soros and Brockbots working overtime to exploit another shooting! Maybe this time it will work, you commie pieces of shit!

>school shooting literally each 2nd day
surely improving in 2018
well done

a problem easily soved if all american schools are forced to get metal and lead detectors. in all honesty a student has ZERO reason to bring anything metal to school anyway. everything they need is plastic, paper, pr aluminum.

>democrats lose on DACA
>democrats concede government shutdown
>suddenly a school shooting the LITERAL NEXT DAY

anyone else feeling real..... sleepy?

man im not a libtard or anything but thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard, which trailer park you from boy

would not fix anything

america is doomed as long as they have niggers. they are the problem. jews too ofc

ALL school shooters are performed by white edge lords tho that have either been bullied or got rejected by a few too many girls...

10 of them were nigger related and not actually in a school.

Go turn on CNN "oh so shocking 11 school shootings so far this year, what is president trump doing to protect our children".

aka robots and polaks

>ALL school shooters are performed by white edge lords tho that have either been bullied by niggers or got rejected by a few too many girls cuz they fuck niggers...

>obviously showing how statistics can be manipulated
Are you pretending to be retarded?

Next your going to lump in all the loads fired by kids jerking off in the school. 15000 rounds fired in a single day!

wouldnt that make the niggers alpha in those situations tho? they made a white beta so mad that he wants to kill himself while taking out everyone around him.

Fucking Ameritards. You still have am absolute fuck ton more then ANY other country.

Here in Australia just last year 2 teenagers got caught planning a school shooting near my local town.

Every News show or site as describing it as "Teenagers planned America-style school massacre" and I thought it was hilarious that they all had to describe it like that

Just thought you guys would like to know you got a name for your selves for school shootings

remove niggers and the US would be very peaceful with like no crime at all

>all gun related tragedies
>colleges apparently aren't schools

who's splitting hairs here?

I used to jerk off in the bathrooms, there was one that no one ever used but a group of girls I liked used to sit outside, I could watch them and jerk off right in front of them without anyone knowing.

Fucking kek we got ourselves a reputation boys! Better do our best to keep it up

i mean, blacks shoot other blacks. whites shoot everyone except blacks including other whites.

I know your being sarcastic, But I actually did kek when I read it. I find it funny that school shootings are a "US-style" thing.

Anyway, you niggers keep shooting eachother and think it's not a problem

>blacks shoot other blacks
if only that'd be true. the problem would fix itself.

It's not his responsibility to protect children, it's the school's lmao

>People thinking the president needs to micromanage a country to that extent

That's still a lot in one month, you fucktard

It'll be all the rage in 20 years. Guess we're trendy.

I don't give a fuck about Australia you fucking cretin. There are 300 million guns in this country and a miniscule percentage of shootings.

No its not you retard. How many fucking schools are there in this country?

There's 7

The story is presented as children are at risk. Meanwhile half the shootings were at colleges.

you sound mad for no reason.

kek fuck america and your oompa loompa president..
keep shooting eachother niggers

Why you guys trying to play it off like your country doesn't have a gun and shooting problem? Even 12 gun related incidents at places of education is still too fucking much. Do you kids just like play with guns at lunch? How do these 'mistakes' happen that your media apparently blows out of proportion?
We don;t hear shit like that coming form fucking Russia or other big plaeces

sounds like someones jealous

Where country are you from then?

Inb4 Norway

For-profit media loves running wild with these stories, encouraging more crazy fucks to gain the fame they wanted.
Same shit with white on black police shootings and plane crashes. The news outlets love this shit.