What are Sup Forums's views on non-muslim arabs? I heard they are kind of not crazy

What are Sup Forums's views on non-muslim arabs? I heard they are kind of not crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_nationalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kind of not crazy

You're wrong except for anti-1979/IR Iranians.

Even the "secular" Kurds have insane honor killing rates.

Well, the Peshmerga are kind of cool

>Iranians

>Kurds

I said arabs.

Shit, sorry I thought they where arabs

Still arabs, just usually better

>lesbanese American catholic

I thought you said non-arab Muslims.

technically there are no non muslim arabs. islam is required by law of all ethnic arabs.

but their behavior is genetic. they made islam a violent religion because they're violent people. period.

>implying there will be any left in 10 years
They're all coming to us. Unfortunately muslims are also coming.

Sorry but I am not muslim and I am violent.

How many Lebanese Christians are left? I thought there were very few after they came here in the 1900's and took over our politics in the modern day.

your english needs work. what I said has nothing to do with that.

The non Muslim Arabs I have known were all pretty based.

>Lebanese
>Arab
pick one

Memes aside, are you Maronite too?

Like 2-3 millions I think.

>islam is required by law of all ethnic arabs.
Not really.

This is the first thing that went through my head when i read your comment.

Wait but aren't they arabs?

apostasy is a crime punishable by death, forcibly applied to ethnic arabs by law.

so yeah really

a lack of perfect enforcement is not the same as the law not existing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_nationalism

memes that may or may not be true, depending on who you talk to.

>his country isnt at least 99.8% Muslim

It has little to do with the religion from my personal experience. Georgians are Christians and they are great. Armenians are Christians as well and they are Chechen-tier. Kazaks are muslim, but they are super peaceful.

Dude I am a secular arab and you are a nigger. Niggers can't into arabs, we would destroy you. You bully white people and you think you are great. Come at us if you want to be slaughtered.

Pic related, its me and my friends chilling on the street. Would you come at us? I doubt it.

Why does nobody like Armenians?

Basically, Sunni Islam = retardation, the further you get from it, the better the people are.

I'll trust a muslim only when I'll see him eating pork and drinking wine/beer.
Religious degenerates.

will you play ?

you guys look malnutritioned

I live next to an Iraqi Christian, one of the kindest people I've ever met. I helped him jump start his car one morning, and later he invited me to his home for a very lavish family dinner. I don't care one bit if brown people flood are country as long as they are devout Christians willing to accept our way of life

They are like Jews, but they are dumb. They are also like Chechens, but they are cowards. Nobody likes mountain niggers, but Armenians are just pathetic.

Play what?

Not everbody is a fat fuck

How do Georgians stand being so close to the kebab hordes?

Persians are okay. Low IQ reports came from a previous era with poor sample sizes.

Arabs and Kurds tend to be high in in cousin marriages.

Turks are livable, but assholes.

i mean pay*

They dont stand anything. Russia decided to break the country in half and the goverment could do jack shit about it. Same would happen if someone decided to invade them. They are lucky they dont share a frontier with ISIS because they would be raped and nobody would help. The separatists would laught from the other side of the frontier.

Why should I, I will not force anyone.
Muslims choose.

The Moon deathcult is just a consequence of their low IQs. All Arabs are bad, muslim or not.

I went to school with a kid who was a Persian Baha'i. Really great guy and incredibly smart too, studied physics at Imperial.

How did Cyprus manage to be orthodox when they are so close to mudslimes? Even the bosniaks and albanians gave in

Almost non existent.

Remember that most middle easterners are not arabs, just arabized.

Lebanese are.more closely related to the old phoenicians than with arabs

They're cucks desu

The low IQ is because they're inbreed as fuck.

tons of leb christians, iraq christians, and syrian christians in australia. They are all fine people.

>Kazakstan

Russia that is way too much clay for a Turk-a-stan

Christian Leb-user reporting in.
Only got mild PTSD.
Fuck Islam.
#MAGA

There isn't much difference.

Same here.
I'll also add that they have to stop putting religious shit everywhere.
That's a pathological obsession in their mind.

Kurds are muslim though

Armenia and Georgia are two countries that have no socialized health care system. If America hits the fan (not likely after MAGA), I wouldn't mind living there.

Arabs occupy Arabia.

Iraq & Syria are Mesopotamian and Syriac.

Jordan is a fucked up mix of everything I think.

Lebanon & Palestine are Levantine.

Egypt is Egyptian.

Iran is 'Persian', for lack of a better term.

Turkey is Anatolian.

The Muslim segments of these country's populations have been Arabicized to some extent, but the Christian segments retain the same 'original' makeup I listed above.

Coptic Egyptians look like white people who forgot to put sunscreen on when they went to Cuba.
Lebanese Christians look white as fuck in most cases.

And the #1 problem with these Muslim/Arabicized countries is not that the people are genetically inferior, but that Islam enforces inferiority as a method of control and these countries are mostly dirt poor which hinders education and upbringing.

The Ottoman Empire is responsible for the fucked up situation in the Middle-East and Balkans, and once the Balkans can break free of German rule and the Islamists are defeated in the Middle-East, improvement will be seen (already visible in Balkans to some extent since fall of communism)

Why are Arab Christians richer than Sunni Arabs? Why are Lebanese Christians one of the most successful ethnic groups ever?

Because Christianity does not depend upon breaking down a person's individuality to the point where they view their superiors as higher beings.

Islam does. Or at least it does when combined with retarded Arabic culture, as it usually is.

Lebanese Christians are just crypto-Jews

>views

well, i perceive reality, thanks

yeah great word for what you mean

Islam is a mixture of Paganism, Judaism and Catholicism afterall