Spooky thread

Spooky thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynvKWYvyCqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing scarier than running from a demon while wearing crocs

Wut

I only see two faggots running for no reason

the demon is at the end, but one of the people running is wearing crocs for shoes. maybe the demon feeds on the souls of hipsters

Nothing scarier than a filipino boy catching a free ride.

bump, havent had a good spoop thread in a long time

same. i hope the thread picks up with some sp00k stories

What the fuck were they running from? You gotta elaborate on this one.

That's freaking cool as fuck! not spoopy

Kinda weird for the Vatican, tho

This made me giggle more than it should.

tf is that

TF is this?

cant see it

I guess I was unaware this was non spooky spooky thread.

you can see the demon briefly at the end. i think it's from VHS 2, the one with the cult

literally looks like a fucking paper cutout hanging off their car

AHHHH!

Dafuq is this spooky shit I'm sat outside in the dark, fuck!

it was a screenshot of a security camera at a hospital right after someone died. i think i saved the pic from Creepy Catalogue

seen a report on it, and its made up of 2-3 items that make your brain think its one image. That was what was told at least. Kinda like those rocks that are apart that when you move alittle they look like a complete heart.

we had to turn around

the place a live (a four bedroom house, roommates are also students) is a little haunted. nothing major, just doors occasionally open by themselves and i feel like i'm being watched when i go to the kitchen at night

a few nights ago, there was a power outage. i drove around for a bit and charged my phone in the car, it usually takes about forty minutes to an hour for power to come back on when a storm knocks power out. i got back a few minutes before power turned on and my roommates were standing outside in the cold. they wouldn't go back inside until the power and lights returned. i didn't ask for details, the place is spooky enough i go somewhere else when the power is out

much thanks, user

trips get visited by NotTheNanny

??????

youtube.com/watch?v=ynvKWYvyCqw

....bark!

Go away evil dogger

No trips

I'm not seeing anything

Thank you for that :) I had the pic but never knew it was based on anything.

kukeri ritual from bulgaria

spooby

the funniest part is that they were in a 2 story building.

there was a skinwalker thread four or five years ago that was really good. i posted the two skinwalker creepypastas i still have

skinwalkers were once shaman of Indian tribes, who learned forbidden rites to take the form and strength of animals. tribes of the Southwest have clan structures, and have information that is only shared within a clan

there are other monsters in the southwest. some skinwalkers learn to take the form and strength of monsters, not just animals. normal skinwalkers don't leave the southwest, i'm not sure why but they occasionally have a human who serves as their ambassador to other regions

the skinwalkers who take the shape of other monsters can travel freely, but are generally not welcome in the southwest (they get kicked out of their skinwalker clan)

so good news, skinwalkers can get you anywhere in the world

>implying they exist

Nice try.

if you'd prefer real world spooky stuff, here's lbj celebrating jfk's assassination

anyone have that one where its a close up of a face, and the hair is hanging down as if its an "above you" perspective?

no trips this thread. no one gets visited by NotTheNanny tonight

thank you mr skeletal

i like photos like this, where someone takes a picture and something is there when they develop the picture that they didn't see when they took the picture. for example, this photograph was of the spooky thing, the rest wasn't visible when they took the picture

I took a picture of my dick and sent it to a girl one time. She got mad and i told her the dick wasn't there when I took the picture but she got a restraining order anyways

here's one where the deceased grandfather wasn't in the photo when they took it, but it was when they developed it

snapchat needs a filter to put cat ears and googly eyes on dicks in dick pics, maybe grills will be happier to get dick pics then

And the guy who took this one said no one was in the back either.. then they developed the photo and saw a spoooky spaceman

Its the grandmother walking away. Old one.

But it turned out to be his wife.... close enough

YOU DIDNT LET ME FINISH!

im super easily spookable so this one actually made me jump

This is the single most frightening I have ever seen in my life

Slow floating heads tend to top the list for most people.