Scientists just moved the doomsday clock to 2 minutes until midnight

Scientists just moved the doomsday clock to 2 minutes until midnight.

Thoughts Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

think i'm going to play some iron maiden now

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

>Stop giving these dip-shits attention.

Hit the snooze button, I'm going back to bed.

im gonna find that clock and push it to midnight when no one is looking.

voodoo crystal waving poppycock

thats actually the first thing i did when i heard the news this morning

Like scientists know shit about geopolitics, warfare, terrorism, or anything at all that isn't their field of science.

Someone didn't do well in school :^)

A clock that means absolutely NOTHING

But why?
Was there a reason for it?

Easily the dumbest thing of all time. Politicised all to fuck now.

Butthurt trumptard detected

beat me to it. im listening to it right now. first ive hear of this

All bullshit to keep the masses scared and consuming.

So what. I hope this world is destroyed and all the stupid assholes with it.

People have been predicting the end of the world for as long as there have been people. Every year some whackos claims it's the last.

Sounds about right, who cares we had a good run.

To scare retards into giving up more of their rights

Come back at 15 seconds and I'll give a shit.

>Liberal Scientists just moved the doomsday clock to 2 minutes until midnight.

as if anything libtard scientists say means anything

>They also mentioned US President Donald Trump's "unpredictability", pointing to his often controversial tweets and statements.

Oh you crazy Americans, Doesn't the Media and Religion keep you in constant fear enough without trying to make 'science' scary too?

Made up clock don't mean squat

>liberal scientists trying to create dependency on liberal scientists based on fear

Remain retarded, trumpfag

this is just anti-trump nonsense
not saying trumps great but he's the only reason they are doing this shit

fpbp

A city may get nuked.

But massive cold war-era counter strikes that would nuclear winter the world isn't going to happen. NK doesn't have that kind of arsenal. China/EU/US/Rus aren't interested in going full retard.

Didn't the Mayans have something similar? Yeah, how'd THAT turn out?

heehee I get your image's pun

We can only hope they're not wrong like they always are.

Cant wait till that baby hits 0

Fallout fan or edgy fag?

It's an astonishingly inappropriate metaphor.
A clock measures time, which moves forward regardless. Yet this "clock" has moved back and forth, making a joke of both time and the gravity of the threat.

How about distance to the edge of a cliff?
A thermometer nearing boiling?

Something that has the freedom to move back and forth, with dire consequences of going too far.

I like fallout yes, but I just want to see them fail like the Mayans did. Well that and the sweet release of a painless unexpected death seems nice too.

its funny when you read google news its like the north korean headlines were written by the north korean propaganda minister. i hope tump nukes the shit out of north korea ad then nukes every island claimed by china

All of these. I have never yawned so hard.

I don't think that the clock is accurate by any means, but unless your within the initial blast radius then it won't be quick and painless at all. Knowing NK, they'd go for cali because it's closer. I'm a Coloradofag so I'll be fine.

if we are gonna nuke best Korea we better do it b4 they get enough missiles and warheads to make it a war.

Then wouldn't China be pissed?

its like the ppl who write the news in the usa think kju is the good guy.

"Scientists"

Pointless egotistical fuckery. They can get stuffed with their boring clock.

china is under the impression that they can claim every single island in the s china sea and we are too scared to do anything about it. we have spent trillions on our navy to keep china from taking over the world. if we dont prove to them that we we will call their bluff - they will do just that.

Come to think of it. Id prob get raped by some muslim boy. Europe sucks.

>climate change

opiniondiscarded.png

I like to think that's because US doesn't want another war, but opinions.

I wonder if there are any scientists left in the world that aren't motivated by political agendas.

Sensationalist garbage. There were a handful of circumstances during the Cold War where the US and USSR were EXTREMELY close to nuking each other. The idea that we're closer to doomsday now than then is absurd. Climate change is a pretty bad threat to modern civilization, but we are not under threat for immediate destruction as we were.

Its good you are moving it to the recycle bin instead of the trash.

Gotta do your part to help end globa warmin... i mean Climate change.

It was two minutes to midnight in 1953.
It's two minutes to midnight now. So in over 60 years it is no nearer to midnight - big deal.

I guess we'll all be long gone when "doomsday" eventually arrives,