SHALL

SHALL

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2016/06/01/two-victims-ucla-shooting-campus-lockdown/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
youtube.com/watch?v=E-dE_tknOgk
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=CjDHQ16MyKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOT

BE

BE

INFRINGED

INFRINGED

NIGGER

IMPINGED

What did they mean by this?

thankzfully the ucla shooter is a 6 foot tall white male with a gun.

white mufuckin privelqge

breitbart.com/california/2016/06/01/two-victims-ucla-shooting-campus-lockdown/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

What's this all about, is Nigger President on TV again bitching and moaning about our guns?

I just want a silenced snipe gun so I can hunt shitskins from a safe distance on my freetime and never get caught.... :(

2nd amendment best amendment

youtube.com/watch?v=E-dE_tknOgk
>russian
>niggerrigged
>easiest cartridge to reload on your own

sauce

A right is not something conditionally granted. The government derives its legitimacy from recognizing already-existing rights.

They meant that gun violence constitutes an existential danger to the united states and gun bans are both appropriate and inevitable.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Here is what they meant when they put in the 2nd Amendment.

For the security of the United States, the people are allowed to have weapons. For the security of the free State. If, at any moment, the United States loses or is invaded by a tyrannical force - there will be a similar force, a force of the people, to fight back. We have this ability because we have guns.

If at any moment, the government tries to hurt its own people or go against their own interest, there is always the opportunity to fight back. One of the biggest checks and balances there is that they never teach you about, is the people. We the people, keep our government in check. If they fuck up, they know that there are militias and citizens that are armed and ready to fight back and keep the United States sovereignty. It is that simple.

It's more than just the right to have some cool looking guns, it's the right to protection and for defense not just from an intruder, but from your own government, or an enemy state.

The Founding Fathers gave us this amendment because they looked into the future of the United States, and wanted to keep America free, and knew certain things had to be in place to keep it that way.

A rifle is no different than an AR15 - just because a gun is scary and painted black doesn't mean its worse than a pistol.

Also, gun-free zones are autistic and being triggered by a trigger makes you a faggot.

Guns aren't to blame for school shootings, either.

So fuck off my board you niggers.

>Guns aren't to blame for school shootings
Ah yes, all those crossbow related school shootings would give cause to doubt that.

tactical ponytail for the win

Boner.

Oh, also, back in the young days of America, we were vulnerable as fuck, so keeping the citizens armed was important. We could have easily been invaded or raped by Europe when we were growing.

cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/

Ban guns, and maybe you'll start seeing crossbow related shootings in the near future you fucking shitskin.

FOR

THE

PEOPLE

When I see what is happening in Europe, I admit I'm glad that at least our pants are well armed.

Get the fuck out of here you faggot. If you don't realize why the 2nd amendment exists after reading that you should kill yourself. Even if my whole family died in a mass shooting I would still support the right of American citizens to legally own any kind of gun they wanted. So move to fucking France if you don't like the ability to defend yourself

I'll assume this is fake because the guy's fall is controlled. His body should have fallen straight down and those knees wouldn't stay like that.

Still inspiring though.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>knives are to blame for school stabbings
>fists are to blame for school punchings
>black penises are to blame for rape

>black penises are to blame for rape
>implying they aren't

Yeah it's fake, when you take out the computer the whole body goes limp, he would have fallen back and hit his head on the wall behind him, so the actor fell to his side instead. Also the flash/blood splatter was unrealistic as fuck.

>owning an m4a1
>obeying the law
pick one

Perfectly legal. As long as you have it as an SBR and a Machine gun, you are clear.

how to get

>Unlike in most other European countries, the Czech gun legislation also permits a citizen to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense. Most Czech gun owners possess their firearms for self-defense, with hunting and sport shooting being less common.
>The efforts to tighten gun legislation are also unlikely to pass as about a fifth of members of the Czech Parliament are holders of gun license; some of them are believed to carry firearms also within the parliament grounds (parliamentarians are not required to pass gun check on entry unlike other staff or visitors).

SHALL AND WILL NOT BE INFINGED
GET REKT YUROKEKS AND SOON TO BE DE-GUNNED BURGERCLAPS

Shooting at uclA

>he's so scared of guns and his own unstable mind that he can't own one

i seriously hope your family gets killed by niggers if that's what it takes to make you want to defend yourself

Go to finland, get Mosin Nagant off hunting shack wall, and take any non-IKEA hacksaw to the end of the rifle.

The M4A1 is specifically fully-automatic though. Pretty sure only semi-automatic AR-15's are legal.

I would love to see the Sup Forums threads if something like that actually happened

There will be a firearm behind every blade of grass in the United States until the heat death of the universe. Sheep love being defenseless.

Based Czechbro, The VZ. 57 rifle is a thing of beauty. Also, I hope you have some actual gun oil for that thing, because lighter fluid and WD-40 are great solvents, but they are terrible rust inhibitors.

My freedom boner has reached new heights.

Where would you go on a mass murder rampage, Sup Forums? I mean if you had to?

I would vote here but only because the worst memories of my life are at this place.

The niggers your constitution won't let us do anything about? Those niggers? Yeah, thanks, real great deal there.

> forward grip

Fucking why? Pistol grips are GOAT but fuck forward grips

Damn I just got hard

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Sup Forums or chuck e cheese?

>VZ. 57
what did he mean by this

>2012+4
>he doesn't post on Sup Forums inside of chuck e cheese

Gas piston master race reporting in

So fake and gay. Humans aren't walking water balloons, we don't splash gallons of blood around like that.

as if there was any difference

Scar?

youtube.com/watch?v=CjDHQ16MyKY

Why would you walk up that close with a shotgun? God damn niggers are stupid.

M1A SOCOM II

>scared of guns
>wants to """do something""" about niggers

bro what the hell is wrong with you?

>recognize threat
>recognize threat
>recognize document that ensures these threats continue unabated
I have basic pattern recognition skills, I know it's a problem you aren't afflicted with, but I still manage.

Are you allowed to own nuclear arms In the USA?

Why don't liberals realize that attacking the second ammendemnet only allows for governments and corporations to attack others. They might attack the second today but what if they hit the thirteenth tomorrow.

NOICE

Full auto firearms are legal in most states, you just need go through a background check, have an nfa title 2 license (I believe), and pay a $200 tax stamp. The full-auto sear will also run you about $10k, but it varies depending on what firearm it is.

Since they are extremely expensive and difficult to produce, and are weapons of mass destruction and not "arms" no, you generally cannot

>Not Sadiq Khan
nice try Sadiq

Sorry, you need a type 1 federal firearms license, pay a class 3 special occupational tax, and pay the $200 NFA tax stamp

BREAKFAST

Because they're all secretly Marxists and that's what they want

REMINDER: HITLERY WILL TAKE YOUR TOYS AWAY IF SHE WINS THE GAME OF THRONES.

Actually, we're going to take her life away. With our guns.

You don't need an FFL at all. That's for dealers and gunsmiths. All you need is to file docs with the ATF, pass a standard background check, and pay the $200 tax stamp. And this is assuming you live in a state that doesn't have any NFA restrictions.

Of course all this is much easier than finding someone willing to sell a full-auto M16, and then shelling out the $26,000 investment fee for it.

Full auto guns are investment vehicles in the US thanks to NFA laws, not practical firearms.

>wearing a balaclava
>blood exploding out of his skull
These two don't mix.

*tips balaclava*