Why no Italian president?

We've had an Irish president (Kennedy), we've had a black president (Obama, we've had a Dutch president (Woodrow Wilson), we've had two disabled presidents (FDR and Jimmy Carter), we've had a French president (Nixon), we've had a Swiss president (LBJ), we've had a German president (Dwight D. Eisenhower), we've had a Scottish President (Abe Lincoln)

So tell me Sup Forums, why the fuck haven't we had an Italian President? Chris Christie could have been the first Italian president of the United States and Trump ruined it. If Trump gets elected it will be another Scottish-German president like every second one. At least if Hillary is elected it will be the first Welsh president.

Because greasy dago wops aren't to be trusted, especially ones from New Jersey.

Jimmy Carter was disabled? How so?

He had flat feet and had to lie to get into the military. They say he rolled his feet over coca-cola cans all night before he applied to create an arch in his feet for the exam.

Dumbocrapic president

Italians are based. They were on the front lines fighting Islamic invasion while the northern Europeans were busy fighting and fucking each other (gay men) and didnt even bother to send aid.

That is all.

How about you go fuck yourself. Italians have done so much and you aren't grateful. Go back to England or Germany or wherever the fuck your parents came from or their grandparents or whatever.

Obama's mom - Stanley Ann Dunham - was English / Irish / Scottish. Here is Obama's mom with her Asian (Indonesian) husband.

This! Italians and Greeks moved on from homosex in the 476.

But I saw his dad he was black.

>Here is Obama's mom with her Asian (Indonesian) husband.
Obama's sister is married to an Asian (Chinese) guy

Well that ads more to my point. There has been an Indonesian President but no Italian!

Yeah, conning people into thinking extra virgin olive oil means something is a real accomplishment, isn't it?

>a greasy wop for president

>some day there will be an australian president

I look forward to this

>leader of the shitposting world

Am half Italian and I agree. Too many southern italians in the US and they are all the degenerate dumbfuck greasy dark skinned arab-rape-babies. Northern and central italians are smarter but just as likely to be corrupt

Sure buddy

How was Nixon French, wasnt he an Quaker with ancestors on the mayflower?

No Obongo's father was a Kenyan, his mother is just a notorious whore.

Actually North Italians are degenerate mongrels. They are the mongrels of Germanics, Romans, Arabs (yes the Moors made it up to the North), Jews, Alpines, Swiss, and the French. Northern and Central Italians are what would be called subhuman.

because they never left new jersey

So what are all these marvelous accomplishments and contributions Italian-Americans have given us?

>yes the Moors made it up to the North
Fucking leaf

Italians are fine but...you see, the Moors...

Read a fucking book. They went up to Tuscany and Venice, traded with them, and sold Berber sex slaves.

What's wrong with the Moors? They were technology advanced for the time

Nixon was French. That's why he had dark hair and eyes and you can look it up on "ethnicity of celebs.com".

Fuck off greasy olive niggers.

We've had 3 disabled presidents, Obama is the third one

>Read a fucking book
You first... Genova and Venezia were some of the most important ports in the past, they traded with everyone, that has literally nothing to do with being invaded or raped

WE WUZ SOPRANOS N SHIET

I never said they weren't advanced, just that they were Muslim niggers who raped the Italians.

WE WUZ DAVINCI N SHEEIT
OOOOOOOOOO

Italians are disgusting and carter wasn't disabled in that sense you mongloid

PASS DA GABAGOOL
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

How so?

Cumskin alert

All im saying is North Italians got some Berber in them

I take offense to that

They weren't niggers they were Arabs.

>All im saying is North Italians got some Berber in them
All i'm saying is you have no idea what you're talking about, shut the fuck up

You want Italians to make your food, not run your government.

>leaf
>we

GTFO.

Also Lincoln was melungeon

i dont even want them to make my food.

New Jersey is literally english speaking italy

Yeah, Abe definitely had a little colored in him.

You're disgusting and Carter was disabled retard.

fuck off you fucking criminal genetic scum, italians are master race, da vinci, Michelangelo, Machiavelli, julius caesar Marcus, octavian the list goes on, roman empire its quite obvious the italian people are the most genetically and biologically superior race on earth.

your a sad cuck who cant admit to all the great achievments italians are responsable for.

Lmao compare that to Trump and his ''''deferments''''

Ayy I'm proposing we drop the price of gabbagool so fuhgeddaboud breakin ya piggy banks alright America

OOO MADON

WTF how was Lincoln black?

italian women are superior italian cars are superior italian fashion is superior

literally the apex of anything, inevitably comes from italy.

>Italian
Make sure he is North Italian.
South Italians are shit-tier.

Actually Romans weren't Italian and I'm saying this as an Italian. The Nordicists were right, Italy was Germanic, how do we know? Well they practiced gay anal sex and thought being gay was manly. They seem like the typical Nordic swede to me.

Trump is disabled too. Analyists say he has ADHD and he has flat-feet.

Don't see a single French guy going 4 generations back, all British last names. Doesn't look that French to me.

Just look at his photos. There's something going on with his face. He probably had some colored ancestry which isn't altogether unsurprising considering the shenanigans going on among slave owners and their female property.

North Italians are berber shit-tier mongrels.

LOL I always thought he looked ape-like

On ethnicity.com or whatever it says he is French.

whats capital of italy again, i forgot please remind me

Macrì is calabrian

Italians prefer the private sector in general. More money to be made... Considering we're one of the highest earning ethnicities in te US, I'd say who gives a fuck about becoming president?

Source, a proud 25 year old dago from Alpine, NJ.

They used to be Germanic before they evolved more tanned skin. And why do you want to descend from Romans? They were literal faggots, Renascence Italy was way cooler.

No it doesn't

>Ethnicity: English, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), small amounts of German, Welsh, Dutch, and Swedish, remote French roots

Do you have a Cadillac or wear a Cadillac shirt and/or Cadillac tattoo? Do you own Frank Sinatra and/or Bon Jovi albums? Do you wear a chain? Do you smoke on the toilet?

I need to know if my stereotypes are true.

he had acromegaly, that is why he looked so 'odd'

Oh...I'm going to pretend I know what that is and agree.

Automatic megacorruption.

>highest earning ethnicities
Really? I thought most Italians lived in poverty due to systemic racism in the past. Also Jews, Brits, Irish, and Germans earned more I thought and they make up 60% of the population.

>French roots

>evolved

literally being this fucking autistic

There tan because they are near the equator, and recieve more photons from the sun, than other areas.

same reason hair is brown and brown eyes

a fucking leaf bro....a fucking leaf.

I claim the burger throne

He posts the same thing about italians being discriminated every day, not sure why
You are wrong about the sun though, we are norther than most of the united states

Mentally

Not anymore. I used to have a Caddy CTS-V as well as a Saab 9-3 Convertible but I traded the Caddy in for a 2016 Volvo XC90. I don't smoke, nor do I wear a gold chain outside of my grandmother's cross. I have a really good job in waste cleanup/management at my uncle's company as an Environmental Scientist/ Business Generator.

Yeah remote, why hold on when you are obviously wrong to call Nixon ethnically French when he has zero French guys within 4 generations of his ancestors. I have remote Prussian roots, does that make me a Prussian ethnically even though i have zero Prussians in the last 4 generations?

Not in the US. Jews and Italians are the two highest earning white ethnicities. With Italians, it's because we don't shoot for the middle class. We either have a job in NYC, a union trade job or own our own business/ work for family.

>Wanting pizzaniggers rulling your country

this italian/spanish moor meme needs to die

they;re dark because of neolithic european farmer genes

>italians prefer the private sector

You serious?

All the LEOs in the NY area (including LI) are italian, Fire Dept too

Stop you fucking nigger revisionist. He may have looked a bit Neanderthal but that's it.

Kennedy is Irish? I thought Fritzgerald is a german family name

You're fucking idiot. They are more brown because they are nearer to the the equator and therefor evolved more tan.

Thanks senpai.

Yes you are Prussian.

Fuck you. Look it up yourself you ignorant fuck.

shooting for a high paying job most often leads to failer

STFU German scum

What?

Kek and you are retarded. Next thing you will be telling me the ancient Egyptians were black.

There are two kinds of people...
Those who are Italian, and those who wish they were Italian

Misspelling simple worlds such as "failure" typically indicate such a condition. Additionally, I know of no Italians who wound up working in retail management or as beer truck drivers, but plenty who work on wallstreet. Hell, my grandmother was livid the day I turned up after work in a polo and jeans. You're seen as nothing if you work a low-tier job. If I never shot for the stars I'd probably be working a shitty warehouse job for $18 an hour or something similarly poor-paying.

I'll give you that, the rolls of the NYPD and NYFD have a number of Italians on them. In general though, there aren't many of us who care about the greater good.

I'll sum up what I'm saying by presenting the old Hollywood casting motto "a Jew for an Italian and an Italian for a Jew". Jews and Italians are commonly cross-casted in Hollywood.

we aren't ready yet

Leaf, shut the fuck up. In America, we're Americans. All of our presidents have been Americans. Not micks, britbongs, Scotty fucks or whatever else. Go back to the Weedman and apologize for your nationality there.

Also, that fatass never had a chance.